Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dunno.. πŸ˜• c thtz where im confused..i guess there both kinda rude in a way!!
~Nikki thumbnail
I dont understand why the audience cannot accept the fact that ravi is a boatload of nonsense. he is pampering indian jantaa into more nonsense and encouragin his fans to supports his chamchagiri, what the heck?? why do people bash those who r honest and straightforward?
Aryan actually was honest that he was involved in politics ANd so what if he was, isnt this a game? isnt ravi doing the same exact thing? Atleast appreciate that ! Do u ever think that ravi wud be honest and say that he was doing politics if he was in aryans seat today? I strongly think that Aryan is much much more mature and better than ravi! Isnt it natural to "fluctuate" in love? so why is it wrong for aryan to be shocked when he saw who nominated him? I support aryan for what he thinks because ravi is a bunch of lies who thinks he has a lot fans due to his crappy bhojpuri, what crap! 🀒 🀒 🀒 boooo to ravi!
Aryan might be everything but he is unattached and if he found his love in there then it is fine whereas Ravi is married with 3 kids and his behaviour is sickening and language is crude.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay so he played his political games too influenced the nominations and spoke badly about the other girls now just cos he brought out few tears sab log pigal gaye.He said Rupu has no dignity does he have it kissing,hugging ,pressing on camera.He belittled oters like Amit saying he was some aira ghaira and Rakhi ko bhi nahi choda who was his team mate so does his tears absolve him from all that than even KASH will come and cry buckets and you guys will forgive her πŸ˜•
bsmartguy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Nikki

I dont understand why the audience cannot accept the fact that ravi is a boatload of nonsense. he is pampering indian jantaa into more nonsense and encouragin his fans to supports his chamchagiri, what the heck?? why do people bash those who r honest and straightforward?
Aryan actually was honest that he was involved in politics ANd so what if he was, isnt this a game? isnt ravi doing the same exact thing? Atleast appreciate that ! Do u ever think that ravi wud be honest and say that he was doing politics if he was in aryans seat today? I strongly think that Aryan is much much more mature and better than ravi! Isnt it natural to "fluctuate" in love? so why is it wrong for aryan to be shocked when he saw who nominated him? I support aryan for what he thinks because ravi is a bunch of lies who thinks he has a lot fans due to his crappy bhojpuri, what crap! 🀒 🀒 🀒 boooo to ravi!

Very well said. I agree with you 100000%.

Whatever Aryan had said at the end abt Ravi was absolutely correct.

Edited by bsmartguy - 17 years ago
subu123456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archangel

Okay so he played his political games too influenced the nominations and spoke badly about the other girls now just cos he brought out few tears sab log pigal gaye.He said Rupu has no dignity does he have it kissing,hugging ,pressing on camera.He belittled oters like Amit saying he was some aira ghaira and Rakhi ko bhi nahi choda who was his team mate so does his tears absolve him from all that than even KASH will come and cry buckets and you guys will forgive her πŸ˜•

I agree with you.He admitted to politics when he was caught by Big Boss.Till then he was happy bitching about everyone. He and Anupama make a pretty pair...both think no end of themselves.
~Nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

oh come on guys. if u guys r bashing aryan so much what will happen when ravi gets voted out and cries like hell? wud u still think hes doing natak ? and btw doesnt amit, ravi, rahul and that whole cheap gang talk crap about everyone else? so atleast appreaciate the fact that aryan admitted that he was involved. kash is a whole different story and no one wud wanna pity her if she cried, but aryan has a good personality and he was honest and it showed in todays show

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aryan And Anupama - Are the self praising society.

They think so high of themselves. That they are the best and "oh my god why the hell are we pitted against these villager types" but let me clarify it you are here for money too. Why didn't you say that so do not want to play in the first place then.

Ok Aryan where is your filmi career....Anupama are you still modelling and the guys opposite you are - Rupali a famous tv personality, Ravi a bhojpuri superstar, Deepak a film maker, Rahul is not claiming to ne anything high.

insouciance thumbnail
Ravi's behaviour isnt surely impeccable,but I dont find him to be evil....

Regarding the Ravi Carol flirting,I dont think Carol is too serious into it,she doesnt start the conversations and perhaps she doesnt want to antagonize Ravi,who happens to be her close confidant!...And besides,if anyone has noticed,all those people who utter imprecations against Ravi get voted out..Kash, then Rakhi,then Aryan πŸ˜†

I dont know whether Ravi harbours amorous feelings for Carol or not,but I know for sure that he was incensed with Deepak because he held Deepak responsible for the temporary rift between him and Carol...Its infact Deepak who is my bte noire ,he's more evil,conniving and atrocious than Ravi....
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Nikki

oh come on guys. if u guys r bashing aryan so much what will happen when ravi gets voted out and cries like hell? wud u still think hes doing natak ? and btw doesnt amit, ravi, rahul and that whole cheap gang talk crap about everyone else? so atleast appreaciate the fact that aryan admitted that he was involved. kash is a whole different story and no one wud wanna pity her if she cried, but aryan has a good personality and he was honest and it showed in todays show

Ravi wouldnt get as lachrymose as Aryan got y'day...He's surely not so deeply head over heels in love with Rupali/Carol that he would burst into inconsolable tearsπŸ˜†

Aryan was surely honest,BUT ONLY REGARDING ANUPAMA...HE too tried to befriend Ravi by asking him whether his flirting appears to be an eyesore,and then tried to justify(or rather clarify about) his intentions for Anu.......Beats me why Aryan was so shocked out of his wits when it was divulged that RAvi nominted him,afterall,even Aryan had been badmouthing RAvi to ANu,passing comments like "tu en logon ke ghatiye jokes par hasogi" blah blah....He put on the masquerade of a seraph y'day,which didnt cut any ice,as he too has had his share of bitching EVEN AFTER KASH'S OUSTER