Posted: 6 years ago
OMG OMG OMG what an amazing Movie ... 
Pranushka  

they are so so so cuteee ❤️

Darling is so hot ...

Bollywood is missing out a great talent 

P.S. I watched dubbed movie so it's very much BW 😉
My fab Prabhas movies which were dubbed in hindi are Darling and Mr. Perfect. I really like Kajal, so watched them for her and Prabhas also got in notice. Even my mom used to find him one of the better hero from South(her south fab is Mahesh Babu).
Yes.
I liked their pairing in Mirchi but I love their pairing in Baahubali 2 as Amarendra Devasena.. ❤️
Till now still in the magic of Amarendra and Devasena
Yep Mirchi was a great movie. The flashback was the best part of course (because Anushka was there). It's one of my all time favorites. 
Originally posted by Love_Katty_24-7

My fab Prabhas movies which were dubbed in hindi are Darling and Mr. Perfect. I really like Kajal, so watched them for her and Prabhas also got in notice. Even my mom used to find him one of the better hero from South(her south fab is Mahesh Babu).

Prabhas's acting in Mr. Perfect is really bad. I mean really really bad. He tried to act cool and ended up acting like a clown. 😆 My fav is Rebel..😆 especially coz of this song..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIUIfYnUUA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by goatian - 6 years ago
Mirchi is amazing...even I loved it especially the song ..Idedo Baagundi ...That's very cute :)
Pranushka and flashbacks in a contemporary or a mythological movie are just magic. 
Originally posted by goatian

Prabhas's acting in Mr. Perfect is really bad. I mean really really bad. He tried to act cool and ended up acting like a clown. 😆 My fav is Rebel..😆 especially coz of this song..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIUIfYnUUA[/YOUTUBE]
Rebel was nice. Munna was good. oh and of course Varsham 😃
Does anyone have the link to the Hindi dubbed version of mirchi? If not the original version with subtitles will also do
Seeing all the hype, I too want to watch it 😃