TrollBaaaz Corner#11(Invites only)SPA/MahaSangam Promo *55,58

Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
Rajj Baddhan is live on FB right now - and they are filming an emotional scene with Nakuul and Surbhi and they are playing the Numm OST - its a Pakistani serial - beautiful song ❤️
Nice mix of gifs just seeing these moments together made me so happy

Will post my spam from last thread here and comments on LC thing episode abhi nahi dekha
BM

Also fary clarify this Sahil confusion please
From previous thread -

Next thread ki link.. I'll repost this there as well ..
You all are welcome about the live update.. it was a lot of fun!!

Beech beech mein NM-SC khud batao mein busy ho Gaye
few more things jo yaad aa rahi hai..
SC called NM such a good husband when he promoted Janki 😆
NM-SC both don't like Dubai - concrete jungle but NM said you will eventually have to like it 😆
SC ki trophies were in NM's car.. NM said mere driver ne de Di toh SC said her dad before leaving the car asked mishra ji (I think this was his drivers name)trophies de Di apne 😆 SC does not know where her trophies are and NM gives them to his parents to start afresh 😊
They got lost talking about travel and food - 2 of my fav topics - srilanka, Hyderabad, Tampa, London..

Cake cutting ke time SC started announcing lunch for thr cast toh NM focused on SC.. toh SC said fans ke liye yeh nahi.. unke liye kuch aur... In this another Anika like thing... SC kept on saying something like NM tune kuch bola toh dekhna 😆 finally someone said usse kuch bolne toh de 😆

Back to the other insta Live - This whole live NM-SC chat was SC's idea and she made sure NM agreed 😆

Jankee-SC have a very sweet bond 😊

NM is like I'm holding the phone because I'm the man and I need to be strong 😆 SC started the live chat and then she gave the phone to NM and then NM followed her 😆
Originally posted by blackorwhite

From previous thread -

Next thread ki link.. I'll repost this there as well ..
You all are welcome about the live update.. it was a lot of fun!!

Beech beech mein NM-SC khud batao mein busy ho Gaye
few more things jo yaad aa rahi hai..
SC called NM such a good husband when he promoted Janki 😆
NM-SC both don't like Dubai - concrete jungle but NM said you will eventually have to like it 😆
SC ki trophies were in NM's car.. NM said mere driver ne de Di toh SC said her dad before leaving the car asked mishra ji (I think this was his drivers name)trophies de Di apne 😆 SC does not know where her trophies are and NM gives them to his parents to start afresh 😊
They got lost talking about travel and food - 2 of my fav topics - srilanka, Hyderabad, Tampa, London..

Cake cutting ke time SC started announcing lunch for thr cast toh NM focused on SC.. toh SC said fans ke liye yeh nahi.. unke liye kuch aur... In this another Anika like thing... SC kept on saying something like NM tune kuch bola toh dekhna 😆 finally someone said usse kuch bolne toh de 😆

Back to the other insta Live - This whole live NM-SC chat was SC's idea and she made sure NM agreed 😆

Jankee-SC have a very sweet bond 😊

NM is like I'm holding the phone because I'm the man and I need to be strong 😆 SC started the live chat and then she gave the phone to NM and then NM followed her 😆
she

That is the thing I love about them yeh khud aPni masti and baaton main busy ho jaye hain and keeps us entertained they don't need concrete questions esp the same boring ones khud hi kuch na kuch batate rehte hain and makes us feel so welcomed too in their lil world hehe

SC not knowing about her trophies is so her haha only she can be so careless matlab baad main jaye ab she has got them. And he is sambhaloing them for her too 😆 so like shivaay and anika I hope her papa got them from mishra ji Warna isne khud to Lena nahi

And aww thanks SC for this LC and NM too for agreeing to do it too and jankee and sc ki fangirl toh main pehle hi hoon really like their bonding

Rofl Sc ne cameraman bana dia bechara NM ko 😆

Darn I need th videosEdited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
Thanks @BW - this was such a fun chat! I have not found all the parts so have only watched it in bits and pieces

Btw why did nakuul say she will have to like Dubai eventually! What is the connection here??
I wanna know what they are saying regarding the cake ki picture

Kitne josh main le raha hai cake ki pics

https://instagram.com/p/BUHgc04FRtY/

Posted them feeding each other the cake in last thread

Bless them kisi ki nazar na lage inko .their happy faces are just such a treat to watch dil ko andar tak thandak milti hai aur khushi
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago