Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda

harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Birthdays are a new start, a time to begin new endeavours with new goals in mind and a time to reflect on what has been, what could have been and what will be.
Our wish, as always, for you is that when you sit down to choose your goals, when you map out the next chapter of your life, whether they may be personal or career, you choose it with the confidence and the courage that you find in your heart.

Wishing you all the love and best wishes in the world.

"There is no royal road to anything.
One thing at a time.
All things in succession which grow fast,
withers as rapidly.
That which grows slowly,
endures
Josiah Gilbert Holland.

Edited by harshadbaaz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshadbaaz thumbnail

harshadbaaz thumbnail

harshadbaaz thumbnail

Snehal

I just wanna say WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEP SMILING AND I WISH YOUR ALL WISHES COMES TRUE and I know it's your birthday but we HCians wish you come back on television or movies or at least ek interview toh we miss you so much and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Trisha

Wishing u harshad a very Happy Birthday.. May God bless you... May all ur dreams n wishes cm true.. May u gt all he success u deserve... Keep smiling always... N want to see u back soon on television or movie... Loev u n lots of hugs... Happy Birthday harshad

Jannat

Happy 34 Harshad <3 They say that 34th is the best year of a person's age. I hope and pray that this year turns out be cock-a-hoop. Insha Allah. Many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday  
Love & Prayers Always.

Debasmita

Wish you a very very very Happy Birth Day Harshad,the most special person in my life. May God showers all his blessings upon you.May you get all the happiness and success in your life. May God bless you with good health.Keep smiling.May u get plenty of reasons for smile Stay fit.Happy Birth Day Once Again Monu.

Nida

Happy Birthday Harshad .. May the year ahead be filled with the best of health , wealth n everything u yearn for .. I hope fortuna shines upon u elevating to new heights wid success in all future endeavors , achieving all ur dreams n aspirations ... Inshallah .. ( Nida )

Megha

May you have a special day,
May your heart be full of cheer,
May love and laughter find you,
May your smiles be ear to ear.
May your joy be everlasting,
May only good things come your way,
May all your prayers be answered,
May you be blessed on your birthday.Wishing u a Very Happpiesst Birthday HARSHAD CHOPDA May God Blessed U wid lots of Happineess,Sucsess, wealth nd Everything in ur Life 
U r Truly d Best Person 
Proud To Be Ur Fan Always N Forever
God Blessed U 
Love u sooo much HarshuHapppyyy Happpyy Bdayyy Tooo Uuu
Lots of Love from
Megha Malhotra

Div

Another year has passed,
It's your birthday once more,
You should feel very special,
And let your spirit soar.
Celebrate every moment,

There's no time to be blue,
Today is your birthday,
Today is all about you.

Silky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHAD... You are the most amazing person ever... I love you so much... Wish you the best birthday ever till next year... Love you loads...

Also...

Tani

Happy birthday Harshad! Hoping you have a great birthday and a great year ahead, really missing you on our screens!

Zeenat
Its been two and a half years since I became your fan and it surprises me no end to realize what a turnaround its been for me;
...from the day I first saw u as SAHIR u have left me spellbound with your performances and personality...as u celebrate another year of your life I truly believe your best is yet to come...May the Almighty always shower His choicest blessings on you ...
Keep that smile intact,that gut instinct in place and those eyes focused on your passion...
A very very happy birthday Harshad!!!!!
P.S: "The wind under your wings are only getting stronger by the day...May you fly higher and higher InshAllah
Love : Zeenat

Sabrina

Happy Birthday sahir (harshad)... love u and miss u a lot... May this year and all the coming years bring u lots of success and prosperity. May God always shower his blessings on u.. May u achieve all that u wish for and all that is best for u... Keep lighting up the lives of your fans... Wishing u a bright and wonderful birthday... A beautiful present and future. Keep smiling...

Sadia Khan

Wish u a very a Happy Birthday Harshad 
May you have a special day,
May your heart be full of cheer,
May love and laughter find you,
May your smiles be ear to ear.
May your joy be everlasting,
May only good things come your way,
May all your prayers be answered,
May you be blessed on your birthday Ameen 
God Bless U 
Birthday Boy Harshad Chopda 
Stay Blessed Ameen 

Ishtika
Happy 34th b'day Harshad! 

almost a decade has passed. I have been following you since i saw you in left right left and aftr that i realised that love at first sight is really possible.I have admired every single character that u have played on tv... Ali, prem, anurag, mohan, raghav, sahir.The only way to feel more connected to you was following your every personal interview and knowing about you and your personal life...your likes and dislikes have now become my likes nd dislikes too.I don't remember when this fan thing turned into a crush and now i feel like a crazy lover. 
Hope this year is lucky for you and May GOD bless you. I wish that all your dreams come true ,and mine too meet you one day as well! 
Sending you lots of love......

Heena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most Handsome and wonderful person...HARSHAD CHOPDA!!!! May GOD bless you with EVERYTHING that you ever wished for in life. I really love the work you do and will always be your fan...you are the best ...!! Hope every moment of this special day is filled with joy and happiness for you. Keep smiling:-)

harshadbaaz thumbnail

Urooj

Happiness is Harshad Chopda 34th Birthday Boy Celebrating you Wishing u a many many happy returns of the day... We love u so much & we missed you a lots the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Whatever dream you're dreaming May each one of them come true Whatever plans you're making May they all work out for you 

A very happy birthday to my favorite's Harshad Chopda Happy Birthday to one talented birthday most handsome man in the world Harshad Chopda You are the best Actror television  You are a Superstar You are an amazing actor with a lovable personality  A Super boy with eyes on fire  I love your eyes and your sexy your smile your laugh which I like in you the most Always keep smiling your proud fans so much happiness just being here for us  May God fill every day of your life with love sun smile success  and happiness always Stay Blessed Ameen  Thank you for everything all the years of enjoyment you have given to me and all the rest of your many love fans  The Most Amazing Birthday Boy In The World I adore you Harshad 

And once again Wishing u a many many HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harshad Chopda 

I just want to thank you Harshad for human being you Thank you for being so talented  for making us all fall in love with your character Akshat , Ali Baigh , Karan , Prem , Anurag , Mohan , Raghav , Sahir Azeem Chaudhary Thank you for such an amazing character all the time my favourite 

I am from Pakistan  lots of love *big hugs* 

Birthday Boy Harshad Chopda 

Regards

-Love Urooj

Tania

Luck is yoursWish is mineMay your futureAlways shine...With lots if loveHAPPY BIRTHDAY
My dear harshad chopda

Proma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHAD CHOPDA.

many many happy returns of the day my rockstar. . 

Always be happy and keep smiling. . 

You know ur smile makes us happy. .. 

:) God bless you. . May god gives u all things whatever u want ..

enjoy ur birthday. .. :)

Proma

Deepa

Happy Birthday Harshad May everyday bring something new and exciting for you...enjoy every moment of it. Wish you all the best for everything that you do.love <3 Prem Juneja <3 Harshad Chopda <3
Loads of love from Deeps. ...

Rach

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Harshad !! Just like great wine, you seem to be getting better and better with age! Here's to happy days, memorable experiences, wonderful opportunities and priceless memories. Shine on, you dreamy human !!

Lavanya

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Mr.Handsome..
I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday Handsome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHAD...

Barsha

On this special day my hearty wishes to the most wonderful man I have ever seen in my life.. Happy 34th Birthday Harshad and I wish you all the success..may you get world's best in everything... Its been almost a decade.. Being your proud fan, I want to thank you for all the joy you have given throughout the years.. You make me Smile when I have no reason to... You taught me what LOVE is supposed to be with your magnificent performance as Prem, Anuraag, Raghav, Mohan, Sahir... Though I can't choose between them but missing you badly as Sahir.. As Sahir you have protrayed every shades of Emotion so so sooo brilliantly... it was Magical.. 
May God bless you always.. may you be Shine as the most brightest star.. I admire your extreme dedication & hardwork... May your all dreams comes true.. Stay Healthy and Happy alws.. loads of Love and Luck your way.. Keep your magical Smile alws & follow your Passion... Have a Wonderful Birthday Mr. Chopda... Love you a lottt 

Suhina
Happy Birthday.

Zoha
Happy Birthday Harshad...Have a wonderful life ahead and please do come back soon on TV ..Missing watching u onscreen ..God bless n loads of love to u <3 <3

Patz
Happy birthday HC. May you always stay happy, healthy and successful<3

Kiran
May life's brightest joy illuminat your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Arub
Happy Birthday Hershed may u live long and get success in life more than u deserve u r such an angel who brings smile on my face stay blessed and do come back on TV missing u alot 17 may is a great grand day of my life I long for it it is just Devine for me all my prayers and benquete for u

Sara

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for adding me to this GRP.Happy Birthday Harshad. May you get all you desire because you're an exceptional actor and even more exceptional human being. You deserve the best in life for who you are. Please always stay as grounded and beautiful from within. I hope you get a long life with lots of happiness, prosperity, success, great health, and luck. Lots of love to you <3 Stay happy and blessed. Please come back soon to our tv screens because you're dearly missed.
Muwaaahhh 

ur fan
-Sara

Neha
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." 

Happy Birthday..HC.....

harshadbaaz thumbnail

Sundas
Happy birthday Harshad !! Never stop believing in yourself and pushing yourself to achieve whatever you deserve . You are a gift for Indian tv. God bless you with good health and success and a beautiful wife ;) ..

Mithi pari
I wish you good health, good friends, and a good life ahead.
I hope that you will achieve all your goals
And dreams and more blessing to come.

Siddhi

Happy Birthday Harshad. Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. May your year ahead be blessed with love and happiness. And whatever you do, may it always work out for you! Have a wonderful birthday <3

Priyanka

happy birthday harshad .many many happy returns of the day stay happy forever . you are my prince i wish to God that one day will surely come when you will be the prince of everyone's heart <3 <3

Kunika

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day My Love 
May your year ahead be blessed with love and happiness. And whatever you do good health and success you are the best i really love the work you do and will always be your fan...plz comeback soon on tv screen Love u so muchh 
HAppy Birthday #HARSHAD 

Nadia

Happy Birthday, may the future be even brighter than the past

Avisha
I loved you yesterday 
I love you today 
And I will love you tomorrow 
That's a promise to myself, to God and to YOU.  Love cannot  be doubted when one is more excited about 17 May than 6 Nov. I wish this day and the year ahead bless you with everything that you want and everything that HE believes you need. I pray my favorite day brings you back all the love and cheer you have been spreading in this world. Thanks for existing. Happiest birthday HARSHAD and All the love of the milky way galaxy to you.

Saba
Many many happy returns of the day HC, wish you a great day n years ahead n may you get the best and what you deserve.

Sameera

Wish you a very happy birthday Harshad. 

May you always have a reason to smile...
May God bless you with his best wishes!!!
May you have lot more success and prosperity than your past!!!

Nuss
On this special day, I wish you all the very best Harshu, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer.May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Rennu

It's birthday .happy birthday to you .

Megha

Happy birthday to you 
Harshad Chopra may God bless you

harshadbaaz thumbnail

MalikMohammad SaudUl Faisal

On this special day, I wish you all the very best Harshu, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer.May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Seema

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HARSHAD many many happy return of the day GOD blees you my prince we ar miss u so much plz come back to our screen

Irfana

Happy birthday harshad wish you a many many returns of the day God bless you and may Allah give you long and successful life please comeback on screen we want to see you miss you love you harshad

Megha Soni Malhotra

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine. May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever.

Apppyy Bday Harshu God Blessed u wid lots of Happiness n Everythng

Laksh

#Happybirthday HC...

Hope you get your dream role this year and our dream of seeing you gets fulfilled :)

Rimsha

#HappyBirthday to the most Handsome and my favourite television actor #Harshadchopda  Hope ur birthday bestows u with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! u deserve it all. Enjoy ur special day!

This Birthday Message Is Filled

With Full Of Love and Joy for You

on Your Birthday.

Have An Awesome Birthday

And Enjoy The Every Moment Of Your Birthday.

Showers on You...

May you be happy and healthy;

May you be contented and wealthy;

May your future be bright 

and all happiness come to your doorstep.

Wish you a very very #HappyBirthday

Alvia

Dear Mr. Chopda

Happy 34th 

It may come as a shock, but even though I do not know you personally, I might as well. I follow you on Twitter and Instagram (you're welcome for the likes) and watch your interviews. So naturally, your birthday is marked on my calendar. Like a hawk, I follow your actions and relationship status and know all the gossip before your average tweeter (and I promise I have your back). Essentially, if I played a jeopardy game just concerning you, I would be rich.

Even though some call me a dreamer, I have a tight enough grasp on reality to realize this probably will not work out. However, I think I'm more helpful to you than you know. It's no secret that celebrities owe their success to partly their talent and their agent (blah, blah, blah), but ALSO owe it to their fans. Those random positive vibes you get on bad days you can thank me for that. I can assure you that when people hate on you, I am there to defend your honor. Plus, celebrity crushers are double the fan, therefore double the impact. I know it sounds crazy that I'm confessing my love to you in this manner, but I just want you to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way about someone they probably won't meet. Crushing on celebrities is a simple part of human nature along with the need for naps, coffee and crazy nights out!

Sure, we may never have a tangible relationship, and I may never even see you in person, but no harm no foul. I still want to take a moment to express my appreciation.

Thank you for having the most piercing eyes I've ever seen. Also, please never change your hair because it is also one of my favorite things about you. Really, seeing your face on the screen is better than the feeling of waking up early then realizing it's Friday and being able to go back to sleep. So yes, it's safe to say I find you attractive.

More importantly, I'd like to thank you for your admirable talents. It takes a special kind of person to trigger an emotional response out of me whether it is tears of laughter or sadness, just from delivering a few lines or making a certain facial expression. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell if you are my celebrity crush because you play a substantial role in my favorite shows, or if shows are my favorites because you play a substantial role in them. Whatever the case may be, I appreciate you immensely. 

Love : tinny Minny Mim 

Vandana

Many many happy returns of the day Harshad. May god shower you with his blessings always and may all your dreams and aspirations come true. May the coming year see you scale new heights of stardom and success. Will always pray for your happiness. Stay blessed always.

Lalita

Wish u very happy birthday Harshad...I wish you a year full of minutes of luv, happiness and joy. Nevermind the occasion, my wishes are always with u. U r a special person and I truly admire Ur work. Somethings get better with age and u r one of them. God bless u with loads of success n happiness..

Jannat

#HarshadChopda #Happy Birthday

Amatun

Happy Birthdayy Harshad

Well Harshad All these years since I became your fan I am not as much excited about my birthday than yours..

Tereliye made me your fan and it was my bad luck I never watched you before.. but

Alas I watched all your serials and It made me fall for you everytime.

I hope you get all the success, health, wealth, happiness, love.

Enjoy Harshad

Coz we feel delighted when you enjoy things.

Lots of love

And Happy Birthdayy once again

Rutuja

Happy Birthday Superman...!!

Sometimes I wonder how long it has been since I saw you for the first time on TV. It started with just loving your smile to loving you to loving your acting then realizing how hot you are. Your aura feels like home. You are an inspiration, in ways you can't think of. And I can't thank you enough for that. 

I wish you all the happiness you wish for. Keep smiling and dreaming. Just soar high and high...and be a little proud of yourself too. 

Hope you enjoy this day the way you want. May God bless you with lots of yummy cakes today!

Happy Birthday Harshad!

Joyeux anniversaire!

SVETA

HAPPY BIRTHAY HARSHAD CHOPDA,STAY BLESSED ALWAYS :)

komal
happy birthday harshad,God bless you.
keep smiling :)

harshadbaaz thumbnail

Alvia

Rimsha

Megha Soni

Kunika

Priyanka

Seema

Lavanya

Deepa

Proma

Tania

heena

Debasmita

Urooj

harshadbaaz thumbnail
happy birthdayyy mr chopda ðŸ˜ŠEdited by harshadbaaz - 6 years ago
Masooma.I.K thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread. Beautiful siggies. 
             Happy Birthday Harshad! I pray that may all your wishes come true.
May you be bestowed with the happiness, prosperousness and success
  that you are worthy of.Aameen.