sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful story ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prologue , Part 1:
Aww...such a beautiful title and prologue dear...I am excited...the first meet and your description was just amazing...RoSid are cuties and I am excited for this cute journey of theirs...Like wow yaar...I am sure they are actually destined to meeet again...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 2:
This is sooo beautiful jasmine...why don't you write more such stuff...your description was sooo beautifully...Sidharth already confessed...thats pretty cute and the lines were so beautifully that I don't think I'll be able to quote one...it was short but each word had an awesome meaning...beautiful...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 3:
Aww...even engagement and proposal in rain...so beautifully and again your description...aww yaar jasmine...its sooo beautiful...I am in love with it...seriously...boths the songs perfect for situation and now waiting for Monsoon wedding...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 4:
our Adament cuties...it was so cute of them to be adament and then the rain actually fulfilling their wish...I loved the way they said for them rain is fire and the way Nirmala supported them...Loved the small guest appearance by PreMar and then their real marriage...awesome...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 5:Aww...such a passionate update jasmine...wedding night in rain with such a unique idea was so awesome...I again loved the description and their madness...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Beautiful epilogue jasmine...Loved Roli's new year wish being fulfilled by rain...aww...I am still in love with this writing style of yours...I loved this story a lot...