Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyaflowers227 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dheera look amazing just can't wait to see some scenes we've tolerated a lot πŸ₯±
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Priyaflowers227

Dheera look amazing just can't wait to see some scenes we've tolerated a lot πŸ₯±

As Juliet the super glue is around I have a doubt if we'll get to see Dheera πŸ˜•
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

have you watched SBS? He was frustrated. or I'm wrong? πŸ˜•

I did . He slapped her and asked her if she was mad, Merra ran away and the look he gave her was more frustration at what she had done than what he had done, like how could she do this! If that was intended to convey remorse then I have to say Amar is losing his touch
Priyaflowers227 thumbnail
Yh I have to agree with u, until drooliet gets her way and there done showing what she can do then they'll focus on meera fighting back. Would love to see meera's jealously πŸ˜†
Pollyanna thumbnail

Well just watched today's episode. Watched SNS after ages. It's hard to tolerate Vidya's lecture specially after the Jhimli drama. But good that Meera convinced to come back.

Juliet and her usual drama 🀒 Now I think Chanda was way better! and for Dharam, It was more like payback. As she was there with him after Gaura kand , he was there to console her too. To me it was a friendly gesture. But can't justify his act! Holding hand / feeding her was just so irritating to watch. How the hell he forgot because of this Juliet his lady was away from him for a a long time??

btw super like Dheera's New look πŸ˜ƒ

Well if it was friendly might sare to watch it later on in the week. I think I'll just stock pile all the episodes and watch it together because they are all going to be horrible to watch.  Hope the next few segments have something good for us but I doubt it.  If anything it might just be Meera Juliet face off without Dharam.  Dheera is a light at the end of the tunnel now but how long is this bloody tunnel? 

@bold,  I am almost missing herπŸ˜†
Pollyanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyaflowers227

Yh I have to agree with u, until drooliet gets her way and there done showing what she can do then they'll focus on meera fighting back. Would love to see meera's jealously πŸ˜†

I thought the track would be. Dharam trying to make Meera jealous but he really is mad at her and wants her to stay away. Makes Drooliets job a lot easier. I think Drooliets next step would be to get Dharam to say he hates Meera or throw her out of the house and only then will we se Meera fight back.  Long wait πŸ˜‘ we will probably see Juliet playing more tricks in the next few days , maybe even involving the babies and then probably Vivaan will come to their senses and do something to help Meera
Anondo.R thumbnail
Found something. Don't know if it's true.

Meera is back in Dharam's life. Bhavani's clothes catch fire. Dharam worries for her, and lifts Bhavani to take her. Meera gets a shock, seeing Bhavani doing drama and snatching Dharam from her. Dharam married Bhavani to make Meera jealous. Bhavani wants to get close to Dharam. She gets insecure seeing Meera. Dharam feels Bhavani's life genuinely fell in risk. Meera enters Dharam's room to stay. Bhavani and Dharam ask Meera to leave from their room.

Meera and Dharam did not get divorced yet. Meera is sure she will win Dharam's trust again. Dharam gets angry on Bhavani after knowing the drama. He tells Bhavani that being his wife, she gets right to stay as his wife and get ancestral jewelry, but she won't get his love. Meera hears Dharam and finds hope in her relation.

πŸ˜•

Edited by Anondo.R - 6 years ago
Pollyanna thumbnail

Well just watched today's episode. Watched SNS after ages. It's hard to tolerate Vidya's lecture specially after the Jhimli drama. But good that Meera convinced to come back.

Juliet and her usual drama 🀒 Now I think Chanda was way better! and for Dharam, It was more like payback. As she was there with him after Gaura kand , he was there to console her too. To me it was a friendly gesture. But can't justify his act! Holding hand / feeding her was just so irritating to watch. How the hell he forgot because of this Juliet his lady was away from him for a a long time??

btw super like Dheera's New look πŸ˜ƒ

They would look so hot together now but the dumb Cvs are keeping them apart. One scene where they are not fighting and they can see how Dheera Magic can bring back the TRPs. Sometimes I feel like they read our AT, if so hope they understand how frustrated we are

Pollyanna thumbnail

Found something. Don't know if it's true.

Meera is back in Dharam's life. Bhavani's clothes catch fire. Dharam worries for her, and lifts Bhavani to take her. Meera gets a shock, seeing Bhavani doing drama and snatching Dharam from her. Dharam married Bhavani to make Meera jealous. Bhavani wants to get close to Dharam. She gets insecure seeing Meera. Dharam feels Bhavani's life genuinely fell in risk. Meera enters Dharam's room to stay. Bhavani and Dharam ask Meera to leave from their room.

Meera and Dharam did not get divorced yet. Meera is sure she will win Dharam's trust again. Dharam gets angry on Bhavani after knowing the drama. He tells Bhavani that being his wife, she gets right to stay as his wife and get ancestral jewelry, but she won't get his love. Meera hears Dharam and finds hope in her relation.

πŸ˜•

Where did you find this.  Sounds like wishful thinking from a desperate Dheera lover. The segments showed Meera leaving the room in tears and Dharam telling Bhavani that as his wife only she has the right to be in his room. I am sure he had his hands on her shoulder. And he gets angry with Mera not Bhavani
Edited by Pollyanna - 6 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

They would look so hot together now but the dumb Cvs are keeping them apart. One scene where they are not fighting and they can see how Dheera Magic can bring back the TRPs. Sometimes I feel like they read our AT, if so hope they understand how frustrated we are

I agree. hope we'll get some Dheera πŸ˜• Show was hell boring without Dheera. As they are back its really getting interesting. Hope cvs will understand.