Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Update

First of all, hope everyone is having a great festive season and wishing everyone who is celebrating... a Happy Navratri and Happy Durga Puja! 

Although it's a happy festive occasion, I am quite upset and heartbroken about the fact that Kya Qusoor Hai Amla Ka is ending next week! ðŸ˜­ With each episode, I feel like I am losing something so precious like AmBeer. It has been ages since I've been so attached to a show in this manner...but this show and AmBeer have managed to win me over. This show will always be close to my heart! I am trying my best to enjoy the last few moments of this show, but it's hard to see such a great show with tremendous potential closing down like this! No comments on how I feel about SP right now, for doing this injustice! ðŸ˜¡

Expect plenty more of AmBeer stuff to come in the next few updates :)

Feel Free To Use ~

AmBeer gifs - Yes I've gone overboard with gifs, but I don't care LOL. Every single AmBeer scene is gif worthy! 

^ I love this kid Mannu! He is a cupid in disguise for AmBeer! ðŸ˜†

Tried larger gifs for the first time, and I'm sure some of them quality wise is not great lol. Trying to make them better :)

^ One of my most favourite episodes and scene! Loved the Dev-Amla-Abeer faceoff here :)

AmBeer Sigs

Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
These are awesome Thanks for sharing @Dangelz 😊 I'm drooling over these gifs