Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

purab’s exit...this is what happened ! (Page 3)

summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutereems

whoever jassi marries i dont care lekin purab to is show se chala gaya. i will surely miss him. his role was the best. surely all purab fans will miss him a lot.

yes that's true....Cry

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

I Agree with you Ananya At least some one on this Forum is giving me the Purab side story.Seriously i was getting sick of people blaming Purab or ss for everything      Angry

You wont believe how grateful i am to you for making this forum!!!!Big smile

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing this matter Ananyaa. In my opinion the only ppl to blame here are the Directors with their so-called creativity.

The knew very well from the start what the conditions were, but they are the ones who decided to make a complete mess out of everything. Who told them in the first place to change the plot from the original track ????

In this way they have disappointed both Armaan & Purab fans by changing their characters out of the blue.

In my opinion ,the Directors have cheated, so pls stop putting the blame on someone else's plate.

Soo True

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ananya for the info.It seems whatever happened,it wasn't good for anyone.

Don't eat me alive,but I still think no matter how much he wanted otherwise,SS could have at least completed his shoot.The end result came out to be the same and that too it looked shabby shoddy and his fan felt let down a big time.he owed that much to the fans as well as the serial.Probably if he had stayed on the negative factor could have been played down and the parting could have been a bit more reasonable.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Welcome To the forum MoonShine, must warn you once you start this forum you cant let go I just started yesterday and i've been on it forat least 20 hours!!!TongueSmileWink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
 welcome monshine.You'll love it here.
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Inspite of being an adaptation deviating the story to suit the culture of the country is fine. Its natural. BLF has been successful in over 25 countries and they have all deviated from the original track but the ending was the same.(that's what I read in one of the articles)

So I was very surprised to hear that they were trying to get the permission to change the ending after the copyrights have been bought.That's the most ridiculous thing I have heard. When you buy the copyrights for something you just cannot change the basic theme of the story. To think they will get permission to change itself is highly ridiculous.

I can guess which person in Sony management must be responsible for this.. Wink

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Now that all sides of the story are out of all closets ...it still does not make it easy to swallow all the injustices done to almost every character of the show....
I for one am done watching JJKN...sure I'll read the updates now and then...but i must move on in search of a show whose writing is more worthy of my half an hour.

If Sony was smart they would try to get Samir Soni to join the cast of one of their other shows ...it would serve them well as his popularity and loyalty of his fans is at an all time high.

Go to top