Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I've genuinely gotta marvel sometimes...this is all them...in the space of 5-6 epis...kahaan se kahaan tak...lol...from deep emotional breakdowns to kicks to emotional hugs and now a goofy dance...lol

& the fact that they can pull it all off so convincingly  but you know it kinda makes them so much more real in the way too caz that's how human emotions are  kabhi kuch kabhi kuch depending on what's happening around you/ Kudos to them for being so good at their job and i like this unlike other shows where jab rona dhona start hota hai toh you know next 6 months  nothing happy will come or the other way round.

p.s SC ki tweet hahhaha girl actually got drunk last night i hope am not the only one finding this funny πŸ˜†
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

& the fact that they can pull it all off so convincingly  but you know it kinda makes them so much more real in the way too caz that's how human emotions are  kabhi kuch kabhi kuch depending on what's happening around you/ Kudos to them for being so good at their job and i like this unlike other shows where jab rona dhona start hota hai toh you know next 6 months  nothing happy will come or the other way round.

p.s SC ki tweet hahhaha girl actually got drunk last night i hope am not the only one finding this funny πŸ˜†

LOL what did she tweet?  Did she send out a drunk tweet or is she mentioning that she was drunk last night? πŸ˜†
Here her tweet she said she was crazy drunk

https://twitter.com/surbhichandna/status/859964708660674560
AreYaar thumbnail

ROFL are you laughing over the hilarious irony that she was drunk both in real and reel life kal? hahaha show mein bhi high thi and offscreen bhi talliπŸ˜†...but onscreen toh koi swollen face problem nahin hua...Anika woke up fresh as a daisy...no hangover alsoπŸ˜†

ROFL are you laughing over the hilarious irony that she was drunk both in real and reel life kal? hahaha show mein bhi high thi and offscreen bhi talliπŸ˜†...but onscreen toh koi swollen face problem nahin hua...Anika woke up fresh as a daisy...no hangover alsoπŸ˜†

Yup πŸ˜† and onscreen swollen face nahi tha caz berries se high hui thi na πŸ˜‰
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I loved this bit too...LOL see I gif-ed that too:

Billu Anika sync mein uchhale na!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ohh I looove this scene!!

And I was kidding I understood what Gul meant by female SSO.. I just wonder how they will execute it!! Bechara mera Rudy!! SSO ko isko bhi save karna padega ab.. kyonki iski paranthe wali toh gayi.. Ab bura lag raha hai πŸ˜­ Just watched 2 dil mil gaye sequence! 

@BW: I'm surprised tumne yeh wala bit point out nahin kiya when Billu ki dono aakhein phadak rahi thi berries khaa keπŸ˜†...I'm presuming berries khatti thi...lol

Ohh I noticed this... But yeh wala kisne twitter mein dala tha BTS ke time hi logon ne notice kar liya tha..  NM ne kitni nautanki ki hai na πŸ˜†

BTW, apparently NM ke pocket me phone hai iss scene mein πŸ€£ Someone tagged him in a CAP ki Billu ke pocket mein kya hai if phone gaadi mein blow ho gaya πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
Wait you watching dill mil gaye the show???

And how desperate is that shrenu woman chiii *anika style* and why the hell did she tag NM ,Sc and making them look like despontoo?apne ghatiya show tak rakho yeh begging .no need to do any favour on IB wala by your cheap trick

Uhhh now my mood is spoiled but am so happy humare walon needs aisi cheap harkatein nahi ki phew

But ab if shivika even win people will say they bought it all thanks to this girl and her stupid stupid postEdited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Wait you watching dill milk gaye the show???
phew

Sorry 2 Dil Mil Gaye Hai πŸ˜†
2 miss kar diya πŸ˜†

EDIT:
DMG ye se mujhe - Ishq leta hai kaise imtehaan yaad aa gaya!! Ab woh sunane jaa rahi hoon πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@BW: LOLL yes the uchhalna from Billu and Anika's enthusiasm to KARATE CHOP that Madhumakkhi...both are hilariousπŸ˜†
Another bit I found super funny was this one:

"Paseene chhoot gaye...kitna kaam kiya maine"πŸ˜†

LOL@ NM still having the phone in his pocked and people noticed the lack of continuity...haha

Oh I hadn't seen the BTS so mere liye toh berries winking wala bit new hi tha...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: Ab itna curse karogi toh pucca thread report hoga...thoda kameeni type gaaliyon ko kam kar loπŸ˜†...kyun itna khoon jalaa rahi ho? 

Yeh SPA drama and nautanki is not worth getting worked up over...lol