Time Bomb 9/11

CONTROVERSY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

debashree

debashree

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

well guys i felt tat i shud share tiz fact with all u guys wat i have felt on watching the serial........

it iz very realistic no doubt....but at the same time mr.meheta has made A CONTROVERSIAL SERIAL.....

by tiz i mean tat the names of the terrerosists shudnt have been used verbatim.......unless he cud have changed the names...and the way the show iz being focused...as a real issue...might create problems........in telecasting it....

i hope everything remains fine........and yes looking 4ward to see some mindblowing episodes of varun..........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONTROVERSY" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i agree debashree cuz the last things that rajeevinans want is for his show to get cancelled

trups

IF-Dazzler

trups

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Don't worry Deb and Shruti  everything will be fine. This show have best wishes and prayer of Rajeev fans. Remember one thing whenever there is reality , controversy always will be there and these people know how to deal with them. Controversy will help TB in positive way. The show will be  super hit...........SoSmile.

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged

yeahh trups is rite debashree n shrutibali 1st i was also

veryy worried abt wat will happen n wat not???Embarrassedkia keroon

rajeev ko leker m too possessiveEmbarrassedbut now v dun need to worry

inshallah every1 fing will b guddddBig smileall v can do is pray n jusss

watch da serial watever da circumstances rWinkBig smile

luvv,dina!

doll4ever16

IF-Rockerz

doll4ever16

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
lets just pray that nothing happens to the show,

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged
yah they evern showed president of us..who is not Bush...maybe he's going to show musharaf...lets hope nothing's going to happen else some people wait for such things to happen...

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged

guys,

i watched the first episode last night and i noticed the same issue. eventhough, there is a screen that says, "all characters and events in this drama are purely fictious. Any resemblance to any person or event is purely coincidental." what are they talking about?! they didn't come up with 9/11 themselves. it was a real event that happened and most of the characters do truly exist. how can zee be so illogical? the directos are contradicting themselves.

this serial is gonna be controversial in USA most of all.why? coz the serial is giving Osama's character a positive spin...USA will not be happy with that!!! that's for sure...

-sadaf

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.