Mini FF: Unshed Tears...(Completed)

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello people, taking off, from where the episode ended today, I thought I'd pen down a mini series of scenes in continuation, and instead of jus single scenes, thought might as well make it a mini FF.. So here goes....

I sincerely hope this is enjoyable and not in anyway  a devasting continuation to an already sad and heart wrenching  episode...

Prelude:
Gauri is sitting in shock in the ruins of what was her world moments ago, her world , that revolved around her husband, her man, her
destiny... memories of her relation with him, flashing back...

Continuation: Part 1:

A deathly silence prevails in the room, rather a ruined memory of a world she held dear...as his voice from her memory echoes... "To phir main kaise kahoon.. ki main tumse pyaar karta hoon.."..."Yahaaan tak ki hamaari shaadi... yeh sab ek plan tha..."...

Benumbed , she stares into nothing, her eyes, devoid of tears, but a pain , so deep, that leave them devoid of life... as the pain seeps through... a lost glance...

Moments pass by... lost on her .... as she stares ... into nothing... as the broken frame holding her most memorable moment, captured in time.. her marraige with Shiv...lies afore her, in the ruins....Shiv smiling back at her from the picture....

Not a blink, no tear shed... the searing pain cuts deep into her...as she stays numb.. with pain....

Shiv , devoid of a guilt of a dark truth, walks back , towards what was his room, his room that he shared with her, that she had added a strange essence to, of a feeling , he looked forward to, yet it was all gone...

Tears flowing down, unaware, he walks... towards the room.... her voice echoing in his mind... "Jab yakeen tootha hai... tho sirf rishta hi nahin, insaaan bhi toot jaata hai..." , her shocked expression, her teary eyed face, her pleading voice..."Woh ek haadsaa tha...", "aapne meri jaan bachaayi hai....", tears , now seeming unending, flow down his cheeks, as he makes no attempt to wipe them off, walking slowly... lost , as her voice replays in his head... "aaap bahut acche hai.. "....

Reaching the passage , leading towards their room, he recollects, saving her... she fainting in his arms... his confession, his outburt, and he closes his eyes,..as tears flow down... his face contorted in visible pain... as he walks... on blinking his eyes open , suddenly looking towards their room , now a devasted ruin, marred with black soot , of burnt curtains, and furniture, and shattered memories, and he then notices her... in the corner , sitting on the partially burnt couch... staring into nothing... the frame holding their marriage picture, lying at her feet...

Standing still at the entrance... he looks on..., unsure of what to do... as tears flow endlessly...

After what seems an endless moment... he slowly stirs his hand to wipe his face, but brings it down, with out doing so.. and with a pained look, struggles to utter a word ... and finally.... from what seems his depths..."Gauri..."...

The voice echoes....yet Gauri doesnt stir... as he closes his eyes... unable to look at her pained face.....

Silence moments pass by... and realizing she hasnt said a thing, he opens his eyes, still tearful... and notices, she hasnt moved... and staring at her... brings himself, with much effort to step forward and slowly... moves towards her, as she remains numb, not acknowledging his movement , his presence... as he stops right in front of her...

As she continues to stare... he slowly kneels down... bringing his face... right in front of her... as she continues to stare past him into nothing... and slowly brings his hand towards hers... and hestitates...

The silence , echoes, the painful silent cries ... he finally brings himself to look at her face... as he sheds more tears, watching her... unable to bring himself to hold her hand....a sudden feeling of distance, of estranged beings,.... he stares at her.... and slowly looks down.. as his tears ... fall on her hand... as he closes his eyes , his head lowered..... tears escape his eyes... onto her hand...

Edited by sareeta - 17 years ago
wowwwwwwwwww 😛 😛 😛

dat is just soooooooooooo amazing hun!!! 😳 😳 😳

so emotional and beautfiul! 😳 😳 😳

but aslo as sad... 😭 😭 😭

shiv n gauri 4eva! 😛 😛 😛

xxx hinal xxx
omg please carry on!!!!!!! iwant to know what happens, what she says, and if she does leave him and if he goes after her!!!!! please continue!!!!!
aweeeeeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeee...........
plzzzzzzz continue!!!!!!!!
👏
please continue if you can 👏 👏 👏
That's really wonderful.Please continue 👏
It was a nice fiction...please continue 😉

Your exactly description about the situation made me to imagine the whole scene in my fantasy land.hihi 😆 😆
wow i wnt to know how u write all this hun love ur wrk keep it up yeah or else wed be lost without u 👏
Nice going.... I hope ur planning to continue soon....
wowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!u took my breath away! 😳 i hope this is wat happens 😃 !!!!!!!Amazing janu, plz continue (if it's easy for u) ur not only an outstanding poetess but also a mindblowing writer and analyst 👏 👏 👏 ! 👏 👏 👏