Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pihu2june

Beautiful start dear. Waiting for mayur's meeting. Update soon 😊

Thank you
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Faria.

oye shaffu. awesome start. very interesting. mayurs parents wants to get married of mayank nupur. but nupur isn't ready at all. mayank bhi jaida happy neehi hai. let's c what happen next. update soon.

Thanks..

I m sure in next part  you'll kill me
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start my dear...loved it...pls cntinue soon
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Awesome start my dear...loved it...pls cntinue soon

Thanks
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Part 1- Family Introduction

Part 2

*It seems most of you are in assumption that Mayank and Nupur's Marriage has been fixed, let me clear this confusion, their parents has not decided their children to get married to each other.

Mr and Mrs Bhushan said they wanted Nupur to get maaried and same Mr and Mrs Sharma want Mayank to get married. Since both the parent's said in union at their respective place that's why it was written as Mayank-Nupur, however that is not true, their marriage not fixed until now...

Please read parts your confusion will get clear soon*

Night time

@Bhushan House

Nupur was sitting in her room watching her all time favorite movie "Dilwale Dulhania Le jayenge" when Gunjan entered their room handing all the list of arrangements. "Di mene saare arrangements sab cross-check ker liya hai...tum ek baar dekh lo...aur bhi koi jagah hai ya island hai Jo tumko cover kerna hai..?" Nupur said aimlessly,"Haan Gunji...Europe...aur euro train...!"

Gunjan was bit perplexed of her answer and re-confirmed, "Di hum cruise mein jaa rahe hai euro train kahan se AA gayi..!! There is a difference between water and road...Di..!!", she was hoping for a response but it seems Nupur was in her own world, Gunji snapped fingers infront of her face and said,"Meri pyaari Di kiski khayalo mein kho rahi hoon?". She pulled Gunjan near her and said with a lost smile,"Bass yaar ye DDLJ ka jaadu hai..! Mein chahti thi...mera bhi sapno ka raajkumar my knight in shining armour aaye aur mujhe yahan se ye saari duniya chura ker apne desh le jaaye..!! But aisa lagg raha hai Gunji ki ye sapna bass sapna hi reh jaayega...!"

Gunjan sensed a fading hope from her eyes, she immediately broke her trance and said,"Aaayega Di mujhe vishwas hai...after all meri Di bhi to ek angel hai meri princess hai to tumko lene bhi koi angel aayega Jo specially Gannu bhahiya(Lord Ganpati) ne tumhare liye banaya hoga". Nupur smiled and asked her sister with a hope, "Sachi Gunji...!" Gunjan completed her sister sentence,"Muchi meri pyari Di...!" With a miracle hope in their life both sisters laid down.

@Sharma House

Mayank was engrossed in his work when Samrat enetred and shut his Laptop down," Kya Bhai...itna late ho Gaya hai ab to kaam band ker do..!! Jab bhahi aayengi tab bhi aap aise hi karoge kya??" Mayank said opening his laptop again and concentrating on the screen," Sam Jo aayegi...usko bhi ye samjhna padega...ki mere liye mera bhai...meri family mera work pehle...aur baaki sab baad mein...!"

Samrat made a face and said,"Kya Bhai kitne sadu ho aap...Kya kya sapne the mere aap to saare mere sapne todne mein lage hue ho...!" He completed his sentence with a dramatic tone, sensing his brother's tone he shut the laptop down and said," Kya chall raha hai tere mann mein bata ab saaf saaf..." Samrat said with utter sincerity," Yahi to mein pooch raha hoon... kya chall hai mere bhai k Mann mein...Don't you have some thoughts...tumhare Mann mein kya hai bro...Kabhi dil ne kuch nahi chaha... ki kesa jeevan saathi mile tumhe... "

Samrat's question made Mayank to think about it he said," Nahi Sam... sach bolu to mene aajtak nahi socha..!! Bass laga agar koi mere liye bani hai... Jo tere krishan kanhaiya ji hai VO koi Na koi ishara to denge hi denge...!"

Samrat questioned again," Agreed bhai...ki VO koi Na koi ishara denge... but kya... kis type ka ishara...kuch hoga aapke Mann mein...sidhi saadi chahiye ya...kesi tez tarra..."

Mayank gave a thought and said," Bilkul mere takker ki... aise laga le... dekh tere alwa koi mujhe Sadu nahi bolta cause you know me in and out... so lets see koi aisi jo mujhe baraber ki takker de and mujhe sadu bulane mein ek bhi hesitate na karei...I guess vohi hogi.. Cause jo mere nature ko samjh gayi...samjho vo dil ko samjh gayi...koi aisei that could read my silence...Samjh raha ha Na tu". Samrat nodded and hugged hi brother," Do not worry bro...I am sure... aapko aapki sapno ki rani zarur milegi..."

Patting his younger brother shoulder...both brothers slept as they need to make lot of preparations and work around like wise.

Hope you like it
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantabulos update dear eagerly waiting for mayur first meeting thanks for pm dear
adi_gupta thumbnail
part 1
 cool part ,
chalo jaldi se mila do nups and mayu ko
pihu2june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Your ss always remind me of mjht. 
Both mayank and nupur are waiting for their sapno ka raj kumar and raj kumari 
Waiting for next part update soon