Posted: 6 years ago
@Thank you all for liking the part.

Here is the new part
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 9 Close together Page 15

Part 10

At the night party Nupur's eyes were searching for Mayank, she was searching for him as she want to have a talk with him but what, what conversation she'll have with him. She said to herself that she should stay away from him.

As soon as Mayank entered the hall everyone's eyes were locked at him Nupur's as well. Indeed he was looking that dashing but he didn't bother who all are looking his eyes were searching for those pair of eyes which always captivate his heart. Finally his eyes landed on her the way he was staring her was actually making her a bit startled, she was feeling goosebumps in her body just with his stare.

On the other hand Gunjan went to Rahul and encourage him to take her sister for dancing and Samrat did same and asked same with Rhea. Rahul came to Nupur to ask dancing but her eyes were fixed on Mayank who was actually dis approving her to move with him but then she did and reason was because on first hand he was saying her not to go on dancing with another person but himself was smiling to another girl. Mayank felt a pang of  jealousy and took Rhea as well on the dance floor.

They were dancing and dancing and seeing them other couples too joined, the partners were getting switched among each other and people were dancing with all ladies and same goes for them but still here Nupur was dancing with another person and Same with Mayank though they were still looking into each other, they could not able to remove their eyes from each other. This was such involuntarily, they couldn't take off.  They were dancing with different people when Mayank observed a disturbed expression on Nupur's face, he tilted himself a bit and saw that she was getting uncomfortable in the presence of Rahul, may be he is sort of mis behaving with her a pang of anger roar under his skin and he was even angrier on Nupur why she is'nt reacting. Finally switching the partners she came under arms of the person who always makes her heart stop...

With a great courage she look above only to find a different look Mayank said while dancing , Vese to badi ki jhaansi ki rani ki bani rehti ho..aur abhi that idiot was trying to misbehave usko kuch nahi kaha... hai..tumko ladna bhi mere saath hota hai kya

Nupur : Haan... jo maza tumhare saath ladne mein ataa hai vo kahin nahi..

He grabbed her bit close and said in dead tone, Dekho... koi agar aise tumhare saath misbehave kare I wont be bearing that I'll that person..samjhi..

She silently nodded her head, was very touched at his this possessiveness but then she recalled something and said, Bade aaye tum... khud to ladkiyon k saath smile ker ker ke dance ker rahe the but jab meri baari aayi to muh phula liya...

She made a fake anger face but lest she knew Mayank understand her each expression very well, he swirl her around and said taking her in his arms, Tum na nautanki ho pata hai..  with that they passed a sweet smile to each other and continue their party.

Mayank has left the party at the earliest saying he has some work but the issue was he couldn't stand there for a minute. If he would have stayed there for a second  he would have surely lost his control and end up kissing Nupur. Realizing what he was upto he put a break on his thoughts and scolded himself of about what was going on inside him. He convinced himself a lot that thinking about it certainly not a good idea and he should just stop thinking about her right now. And he himself was not sure why on everything his mind divert him and made him think about Nupur.

He was making his bed and convincing himself not to think about Nupur when he heard a knock on his door. Wondering it must be Samrat as who else would come tom him at this point he opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door his mouth was  wide open, Nupur tum.... Nupur gave a sly smile to him and took rest to nearby wall and said ,Hey Mayank.... Her state and voice was stating that she is drunk and alot, he quickly took her inside

" Nupur..ander chalo.. saying he dragged her inside his room. He was so angry on her but her foolish smile was making him to insane. As soon as they entered the room she hugged him tightly and hid her face in his chest. He was taken aback at her sudden act but realizing she is drunk he tried to separate himself from her but then the more he tried to remove her hands the more she made the strong grip around him. Finally he gave up and said though he tried to be anguish but still his voice was reflecting all care for her

" Ye kya halat bana rakhi hai tumne Nupur. Slowly raising her head she said, Mayank tum kitne ache ho.... Finally he could able to remove her hands, he hold her from her shoulder and said still acting that he is anger, Nupur I asked something ... He gave a cold stare to her, though she was drunk but she realized that he is angry, she gave him a smile  and said, Mayank tumne kitne cute ho " with that she pulled his cheeks. Seeing no change in the expression she made a pouted face and said with landing her hands on his shoulders, Vo mene drink nahi ki but vo Rahul ka baccha he made me drink something and after that my head spinning so much... i just thought to have a chat with you first and then will resume to my room.

He controlled himself of not shouting on her and said like a mocking tone though he failed it, And tumko ye great idea kahan se ayaa to have a chat with me first.... He was also angry that Rahul made her drink and said,Aur uss Rahul k bachhe ko to mein chodunga nahi.. and first you come and take a seat... Saying he made her sit on bed and turned to take some water for her but she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards herself.

He wasn't prepared for it and fall on her, their nose were almost giving brushes to each other, their breaths were mingling and their eyes were having their own conversation, none of them was blinking just sharing their heart's unspoken words through their eyes. Nupur lowered her eyes and observe his face very keenly and said, Tum light shave mein bht handsome lagte ho saying she caressed his cheek.

This statement was enough for him to bring back to senses, Kya....

She nodded her head and said innocently, Yes.. you look extremely handsome in light shave. Sensing she is totally drunk he tried to got up from her also he was feeling a bit shy when she was trying to praise him. But his hand slips over blanket and he again fall on her. This time she locked him under her arms and said, What Mayank even this universe does not want us to separate aur tum ho ki... He glared at her but it seems she wasn't in any mood and continued,Mayank... Please na leave it.. acha listen mujhe na ek important baat kerni hai tumne very very very important.

Mayank: Okay ker lena.. but first sit down, how you gonna talk like this.

Nupur: Nahi aise hi baat kerni hai baahon mein baahein daal ker... with that she continued, Ab sun lo else I'll forgot

Mayank just nodded his head, she was very close to him keeping his senses up was getting difficult with each passing time. She said in a very love filled manner, Mujhe kya ho raha hai Mayank.. kyu mujhe acha nahi lagta jab tum kisi aur ladki ke saath hote ho.. Mayank was bit shock at her confession but then he himself said to her,Mujhe bhi nahi acha lagta jab tum kisi aur ladke ke saath aise hass hass ker baatein kerti ho.

Nupur: Kyu tumhare pass rehna acha lagta hai

Mayank: Mujhe bhi

Nupur: Kya ho raha hai mujhe.. I always end up thinking about you everytime

Mayank: Mujhe bhi

Nupur: Kya hai ye...

Mayank : Pata nahi

Nupur then said finally : Kya yahi pyaar hai...

Mayank : Shayad yahi pyar hai... and slowly carresed her cheek and continued, Jab mein tume touch kerta hoon ya tumhare pass ataa hoon why your heartbeats get fasten...why I effect you so much..this is really love...

Both were loosing their sensing with each passing second and at last with Nupur's comments I guess it is... he just lost all and neared his enough to touch her lips.

It was slow, their were trying to understand that the feeling they are facing for each other is something or it is just their infatuation, but the touch that brought elect current to their body their unspoken questions were answered already, he deepen the kiss while she hold his back more tightly.

He was showering his hidden love for her, may be he was but yes this kiss was not showing his passion rather a love filled kiss that has made to way to go to new ecstasy which she can't define herself.

Hope you liked it
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow romantic update both possessive finally they realized their love superb eagerly waiting for nxt dear and thanks for pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow, wonderful update. jealousy,dance,drunken cute nupur,confession,possessiveness then romantic kiss. ahhh amazing. beautifully written. loved it
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear..went back to gud old mayur days...
Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love it thanks 4 update 
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

wow, wonderful update. jealousy,dance,drunken cute nupur,confession,possessiveness then romantic kiss. ahhh amazing. beautifully written. loved it

Thank you
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

I love it thanks 4 update 

Thank you :)