llArshiOSll ~ A Moment... ~ - Page 16

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmajaya

Love this OS..it sometimes happens when words are not necessary to say what we feel we can only feel it beautiful.

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Our emotions play a big role in life
Originally posted by sloppyjoe

Simple and factual๐Ÿ‘
Relationships stand on trust and love
If these two pillars are strong the any storm could pass without breaking this bond of hearts
Their Bond was that little bundle of jo who was making castle and This part had me
He joined his hands with little ones.

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear <3

True faith and trust in each other make a relationship strong enough to deal with any storm.
Dear for ur inquiry, I don't give access in the middle of my story.You can always start from the beginning, so when I will start a new one, more than welcome

Originally posted by gurukhush

What a wonderful one shot... reflects on domestic tensions which flare up because of work, and the subsequent hubby-wifey jhagda. You write with heart and that creates magical fiction... could be an every day happening in AD. Thank you.. 

Thnx dear <3
I write what I feel, right or wrong don't know as each one of us feel and see things differently yet this is common among couples to disagree on any issue and small fights happen
Glad you liked it
Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

I love your writing style. It's different. 

Thanks, dear glad you liked it .
I think I read this one, Priya said you have a new one, but this link is for this.Did you write a new one?Where is it?
Originally posted by Lazyblazy

I think I read this one, Priya said you have a new one, but this link is for this.Did you write a new one?Where is it?
Yes, I wrote an OS but on Wattpad not here.

Posted: 4 years ago

You have used emotions to create a small plot and it is marvelous yet difficult to write,  Arnav and his character as a  frustrated man in a situation clashing with his wife Khushi who was herself has shown edgy at that moment. Very realistic scenario.

Well portrayed well, you get very easily connected to it.

Nice OS ๐Ÿค—

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Aimer_vous

You have used emotions to create a small plot and it is marvelous yet difficult to write,  Arnav and his character as a  frustrated man in a situation clashing with his wife Khushi who was herself has shown edgy at that moment. Very realistic scenario.

Well portrayed well, you get very easily connected to it.

Nice OS ๐Ÿค—

Sorry for being this late.

Thx for stopping by