Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

wah kya plan hai
don't be lazy they are gonna nominate in some other I guess ...hmmm but no use 😆
Balaji is the ph of this time SPA

fir to YHM me bht award jayengey
Fortuitous thumbnail
Guys anyone knows where we can find the episode online with the real BGM (phir bhi tumko..)?
Zaalima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

me bad memory

🤣 I know
Zaalima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

OMG...they are looking super hot...kaha se mila ye?

koi segment hai SPA ka promo shoot ka
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaalima

koi segment hai SPA ka promo shoot ka

Amy link please ..?
Fortuitous thumbnail
What are the ratings of the rival shows?
Fortuitous thumbnail
The standard of Naina's clothes is so low that Raghav considered this to be a fancy dress! ðŸ¤£

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ansh... 
unfortunately, only those who saw the episode on TV were fortunate enough to hear the Phirbhi tum chahunga BGM. Even Hotstar premium used the lalala music. so no links available 
Also today watch out for BTDD segment, and very likely SBS and SBB for segments of RAina from Star Parivaar.
Zaalima thumbnail

wah kya plan hai
don't be lazy they are gonna nominate in some other I guess ...hmmm but no use 😆
Balaji is the ph of this time SPA

Read this we have nomination for Indians also 😆

Since BizAsiaLive.com revealed nominations for the first category, a section of the fans have been querying about other categories. The full nominations, along with the voting process online will commence on Monday 1st May. Most of the shows aired on Star Plus will be given a nomination, with some of the bigger rated channels featuring in more than one category. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai', Ishqbaaaz', Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil', Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' and Saathiya' are expected to do well on the big night.

Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

@Ansh... 

unfortunately, only those who saw the episode on TV were fortunate enough to hear the Phirbhi tum chahunga BGM. Even Hotstar premium used the lalala music. so no links available 
Also today watch out for BTDD segment, and very likely SBS and SBB for segments of RAina from Star Parivaar.

Thanks for the reply! ðŸ¤— Nice to see u here...
Hotstar premium should have definitely had the audio...grr ðŸ¤”
Sucks tho...previously people used to upload the telecast online and now that's not the case so I guess we aren't gonna get any links for it either which really sucks...

I happened about it on TV because I was looking for it...but for those who watch it exclusively on Hotstar; they won't even get to experience the feel and expression of the scene.