Ravi-Aap ki pareshani kya hai meri jaan?

Posted: 17 years ago
What do you guys think of Ravi? He is certainly an entertainer in BB house. He is very hilarious, but at the same time I feel as if he is a deluder. Ravi-carol's relationship is taking a new turn. Ravi is certainly crossing his limits. I feel that carol would consider ravi as her friend even after going out of BB house, but carol will definitely remain in her limits. Can't say the same for ravi as he is a self-centered personality. He gets irritated so easily and I personally do not like the way he talks sometimes. Undoubtedly, he is an entertainer in BB house currently, but yet he is careless when it comes to the feelings of other members. We all know that carol did not mean whatever she had said to ravi, but ravi unnecessarily exaggerated an insignificant issue. It's good that they became friends soon.

"Let's take an example of rakhi. When she imitated ravi, ravi did not like that and asked her to stop that, but ravi, "Aap bhi to logon ki burai karte hain?" Ravi is always like "Meri jaan apko pata nahi hain ke hamare kitne fans hai bahar. Aapko pata nahi hai ki hamari postion kya hai. Hum logon ke dilon mein baste hai." I am not trying to say that he is harsh lekin logon ko pyar se bhi to samjhaya ja sakta hai na?

Nevertheless, Ravi is so funny!! 😃 Edited by jonhkin2005 - 17 years ago
"Meri jaan apko pata nahi hain ke hamare kitne fans hai bahar. Aapko pata nahi hai ki hamari postion kya hai. Hum logon ke dilon mein baste hai."
Thats the truth - nobody can deny that, way of saying or self praise is awkward but thats the only way he can convey to BB guys. Unless someone else tells BB members.

"Let's take an example of rakhi. When she imitated ravi, ravi did not like that and asked her to stop that, but ravi, "Aap bhi to logon ki burai karte hain?"

Imitation and Burai are differnt things. Ravi does Burai so is everyone in BB house. Rahi baat Imitation ki - he took it sportingly and was smiling, saying bahut badiya -2, only thing guys were telling Rakhi to take little caution in doing imitation so that she doesn't convey a wrong impression for anyone in house, not only Ravi as public outside sometimes cannot relate and might form a negative opinion based on her imitations... thats all.

He told Rakhi not to imititate him... and he himself was imitating Deepak two days back.... so he can make fun of anybody 😡 but other people should take his permission before they imitate him... why?? He is above all?? He is the best and rest are none??

He has a big head... being popular is another thing but bragging about it is just 🤢
He told Rakhi not to imititate him... --- No he didn't said not to imitate him.... he said to be carefull in what is conveyed through her imitations.Since after that also Rakhi started her imitation entertainers.
Ocourse he did not tell Rakhi directly but the message was quiet clear.. that's why she stopped doing it..
Thats my point - she didn't stop. After this episode she sure did imitations
Originally posted by raj5000

Thats my point - she didn't stop. After this episode she sure did imitations

Maybe i missed something... when and whose imitation she did after that??
Are yaar I am not against ravi. Do not take it seriously raj5000. As I said, Ravi is so funny! I like his sense of humor. See, koi BB house mein genuine nahi hai. All are wearing masks of "Being nice" and gradually the facts are getting revealed. Yeh mera opinion tha. That's it. Kabhi kabhi kuch situations aise ho jati hai jisme aapko kisi ka statement ya behavior achcha nahi lagta aur kabhi kabhi achcha lagta bhi hai.
People love genuineness. Aap celebrity hone ke bawajud ek aam insaan ki tarah rahe to log us cheez ko bahot appreciate karte hain. Sochte hain ke wah kya insaan hai! Kitne humbleness hai!
raj5000--only thing guys were telling Rakhi to take little caution in doing imitation so that she doesn't convey a wrong impression for anyone in house, not only Ravi as public outside sometimes cannot relate and might form a negative opinion based on her imitations---Agree