Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: RightWingTroll

Lol ... I am hopelessly out of date 😆😆😆  I hadn't even heard of them before this NB season started. 😆 

When you say low trp and future prospects. do you mean future prospects of the show, or the participants? I agree, trps determine business ... so actors in a high trp fiction show get their next couple of shows easily ... beyond that, depends on the trps of the next shows, for the most part. 

NB or other reality shows not getting good trps, I don't think it will reflect much on the participants ... most of them do this as time pass ... and for the money. 😉 At least I know my personal favorite is doing this for that reason, since she had time before her next show ...   Ishi ma will continue with her show till she becomes grandmom so success or failure of NB won't impact her either ... neither will it impact Bharati at all ... the rest will continue with their work as usual. 

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

^^content does not rule on indian tv sunara...it is the lack of it that does.

👏👏👏 Well said!!! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

^^ even I knew only DT and SI and Sanam before I watched the show. For a couple of weeks I didn't even figure out how to distinguish one from the other the rest of them. But then I'm neither Indian nor live in India so maybe it's just my ignorance

But I know my own fav cannot be claimed a TRP queen. Only content rules be it Tv or movies unless u r Salman Khan or maybe Kapil Sharma

So unless the ring master aka channel changes strategies I don't see how individual contestants can help start change
Only thing they can do is perform better and all 3 jodis I'm enjoying and supporting r doing that very well (monaya, Brent-Ashka, Sanam-Abhi) and the latter two of them I have got to know better and become interested to follow online is due to their dance only!

So if they focus on dance and cut every other watery emotional crap it will help change people's minds.

That's for people  like us, Sunara, who can see through the drama and get irritated by it. For the masses watching these shows, the crying makes those people relatable. Feels a rags to riches story ... and people in smaller towns and cities feel their dreams can come true when they hear these sob stories.

I watched Indian Idol recently ... I got thoroughly put off by one of the singers because he cried on EVERY DAMN EPISODE ... I'm not exaggerating. He was a good singer, but there were others better than him ... the best singer went out midway through the show because he did no drama at all ... the guy who cried remained till the end ... thank god he didn't win, but he was runner up. 

Agree with you about Brent Aashka and Sanam-Abi ... they are so good ... they and Monaya are my three favorites on the show ... but they're not SP favorites, they do no drama at all ... so not expecting them to last too long. 
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a reality show not a daily soap that its success or failure will effect any contestants career,if its falling in trp chart its effects will be on pH n channel only.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well if trps were high , all would hv given credit to their favourite couple for the high trps

now low trps .. so just pass on the blame to the couples u hate 😆

the irony never ends when it comes to trps of any show 😆
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow, all the shows TRPS fell but you only see NB!! These are for the third week, right?! 

Shreya
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well if trps were high , all would hv given credit to their favourite couple for the high trps

Hate??? Isn't that a rather strong word ??? Don't think anyone hates anyone here ... we're all just having fun. 😆

Oh never mind ... I see who has liked your post 🤣

Originally posted by: jyoti06

+1   😆

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Wow, all the shows TRPS fell but you only see NB!! These are for the third week, right?! 

Shreya

Seems to be IPL effect, Shreya ... I heard all shows are down. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All shows trp fell due to IPL .. right

but if u compare all weekend shows at 8pm

then this is the list

Nagin
Sa re ga ma
NB (Ranking last and miles behind the top 2)

Nagin and sa re ga ma trp fell too due to IPL but not as much as NB .. and when u hv so many popular couples , still could not beat sa re ga ma where there r no popular names , questions will b raised ..

and if i m not wrong , whole of last week was promoted with just one promo of Monaya doing their tango performance .. no other couple promo was shown ..