Mansi deserves punishment

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As much as i like Kaira i am not happy with naira saving Mansi.As Mansi should be jailed for sure as a person has lost her life due to her.Akshara wasn't just naira's mother,she was someone's daughter, someone's wife, someone's sister and someone's daughter in law.
I was happy when Naman was punished as i thought that Akshara and Naitik would forgive him due to chotimaa but they supported justice and i expected same from Naira.I understand Mansi didn't do it on purpose and was accident but it was hit and run and she didn't even help akshara nor surrender and hid this truth for longest time.Sorry bit this crime is definitely unpardonable.Justice should be same for all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Mansi deserves punishment. Let's see how everything plays out and what is the exact reason for forgiving mansi.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she does too but she's only a child. She didn't do the accident by purpose. Because of her young age they let her off and forgave her. They didn't want to send a child (maybe 17 or 16 here) to jail. 
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zara151

I think she does too but she's only a child. She didn't do the accident by purpose. Because of her young age they let her off and forgave her. They didn't want to send a child (maybe 17 or 16 here) to jail. 

There is special remand center for anyone below 18 and if she wasn't kid when she drove the car then she definitely isn't kid in deserving punishment either