•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I plan to complete my os turned fanfic...in addition... I'd like to see our forum go to rank 15 at least... I'm sure we can make it!!!

After my classes end, I'll increase my activity level and we can even have events with other show's forum members to try to drag them to our fanbase. We can have a sort of mahaepisode type event/day where shows try to gain viewship by being played at the same time.
Agreed! with your thoughts 
Sana ji..I want season 2 of your running FF will you make it??😆(bit greedy I Know)
Originally posted by queenfaerie25

I plan to complete my os turned fanfic...in addition... I'd like to see our forum go to rank 15 at least... I'm sure we can make it!!!

After my classes end, I'll increase my activity level and we can even have events with other show's forum members to try to drag them to our fanbase. We can have a sort of mahaepisode type event/day where shows try to gain viewship by being played at the same time.

Aw can't wait for those events. 😳 Never heard of anything similar but then I haven't been active on IF for ages 
I was thinking we could go to other growing forums and have the members introduce themselves to each other. That way we can increase viewership. I'm brainstorming games that the forums can play. 
Sounds interesting. BTW you said you are studying, when is your course gonna finish? Or when will you have holidays? ðŸ˜³