Waaris Attendance Thread - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by laney

Indeed. It was so cute I actually thought she will resist but then I realised she had tears in her eyes. She was so sad
 My heart was breaking.  The tears in her eyes were symbols of her shattered dreams and I just felt to hug our little Preet at that time. ๐Ÿค—
I know  She's pretty much scared of falling in love because of the whole Manu thing so she's trying to resist it. She won't be able to for long though if the promo is anything to go by. The letter really worries me though. This 'well wisher' can't really mean all that well if they're trying to expose Manpreet unless it's Raj. But he had the chance to tell Amba the truth as soon as he found out but he didn't. Which leads me to believe it's either the Bajwa's or the Pahuja's... 
The well wisher is probably Nihal! 
precap was scary ! 
whosoever has send letter to amba... why they wanna reveal their identity so soon... anyways...this is the show...and what else is left apart Raj-Preet and mannu?๐Ÿ˜’

btw... I am Present !๐Ÿ˜†

Do make this thread daily...
Friends! I may not be much active in next two days....but will be back on Saturday ๐Ÿ˜Šdefinitely !

But how did they find out? ๐Ÿ˜• I don't know I have the feeling that maybe Raj will be behind it. Maybe he will turn evil after the wedding? Will deny to accept Preet ๐Ÿฅบ I hope this is just my imagination 
 lol I think I have seen too many ekta ke drame๐Ÿ˜†
No I don't think it's raj. He had a chance to tell her but he didn't.  I don't think raj will turn evil. ... maybe amba/gunjan will. .. I think gunjan will. In somewhere in read that she will slight negative shade. Nihal is cunning he might have heard there conversation in yara da ada. ...don't now it's my personal opinion 

But how did they find out? ๐Ÿ˜• I don't know I have the feeling that maybe Raj will be behind it. Maybe he will turn evil after the wedding? Will deny to accept Preet ๐Ÿฅบ I hope this is just my imagination 
 lol I think I have seen too many ekta ke drame๐Ÿ˜†
lol ๐Ÿคฃ

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Present all the time
I think there should be more os and ffs so that more people will come to forum
Originally posted by Tanu221

Present all the time
I think there should be more os and ffs so that more people will come to forum
You are right.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm working on the next chapter guys :D