KAHE DIYA PARDES Thread no. 10 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice opening of the thread Vanni!!! Superb job 👏
I am with Kamal...haven't seen the epi...but I'm sure negativity loop nahi hogi!! We're in for a twist, friends!! More on this after watching the epi!!
 Thank you for the appreciation on starting the new thread !! But IMO, I could have done better!! Hats off to Kamal for hand holding me (literally!!) And being patient with this student,...Dhanyavad, Sir!! 
 Pahat rahu KDP!! 
Amma is doing all the drama to bring her munna back to banaras
She does not know her munna and munni are trying hard to get back to their home
Edited by Suruchi07 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Lfizgd

Kamal Kaka thanks for infusing positivity like you always do.
My concern at this point is that several of the hard core loyal fans are severely disappointed and even one negative episode can sever the cord of their viewership. That folks are even contemplating deserting the show is very sad - CVs should definitely re-think their strategy.
Of course I will be very pleased if sanity prevails and the negativity is curbed immediately. Fingers crossed

I agree. We feel disappointed when they get into a loop with the story just going round and round. There indeed must be a lot of people who may abandon it as the story gets repetitive. However, it being a commercial venture, the CVs and Director will, probably just look at it from that angle. Sometimes the director may not have a say at all and the channelwallahs will decide. We have seen cases where the Director/CVs may not agree and walk out but the show will continue with the Channelwallahs prevailing. I hope we have not reached that stage. As everyone, am keeping fingers crossed that better sense prevails.
Originally posted by Suruchi07

Amma is doing all the drama to bring her munna back to banaras
She does not know her munna and munni are trying hard to get back to their home

Strangely, is it clear to Amma that when she wants her Munna back, she will have to accept Munni too. How does she expect Munna to abandon Gauri with all her nautanki/emotional blackmail when in the first place he decided to part ways with the family just to be with Gauri? Does she have a more sinister plan by which she feels Shiv will abandon Gauri? Amma ka logic samajh nahi paa rahan hoon.
Gauri not comfortable with pardoning Nisha... Wants her to own up to Nachi!! But Nisha has not promised anything!! IMO, she will create misunderstanding between the two siblings!! What will hit hard Nisha or rather her mother, that they repent their gross mistakes?? 
 Amma executing her plan of going two steps backwards...trying to manipulate Babuji!! Telling Gauri about her wanting to forget her Munna...playing yet another game!! Shauri will panic n maybe Shiv goes to Benares alone to samajhao Amma!! Yes, things are getting more complicated, instead of getting resolved!! Anek gunte...kashe sutnaar?? Kadhi nandnaar Shiv-Gauri sukhane?? 
Had to see for some time. Initially rada-radi with tomato cutting by gauri and then nisha's convo and wicked smiles...there after it was fufa-amma karasthan...nisha in mumbai and amma-fufa in banaras- never ending ventures to trouble lead pair...still.do you expect they will improve "soon" ?? no way . they will torture till the very end of the serial whenever it happens. 
To paryant pahat raha (you know what)...😆
You guys can write to creative team 
They r on FB and they do read and reply comments

Archana dubey damohe - dadiji

Kiran bidkar - Prakash ji

These two r from written section as well

Jitendra Gupta 

Write on their wall about ur views , ur complains

I m sure they will read it

But whatever you write plz use decent words 

Not harsh words

Go ahead guys😊
Edited by Suruchi07 - 6 years ago
Kya baat hai Vanni... nice thread !!! 👏 👏... congrats all KDPians for 10th thread...

Aaj evdhach bolun thambav wattay, serial baddal kahi nahi bolayla...I literally skipped Amma and Nisha nautanki...far ch repetitive hotay.

Kamal kaka is absolutely right, serial must have got extension. All the best friends...baghuya kay hotay pudhe!!!
I m telling u guys lihun tar bagha 
Ki ata amma ani nisha chi nautanki pure jhaali

Bring the loose ends

I m sure they will read it

Sagde lihtil tar kahi arth pan aahe