War begins- 25th April!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for written update
welcum...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --cute.manasi--

nice episode , thanx for written update tai saheb...๐Ÿ˜ณ

aurangzeb too hd a dupe , i never knew it...๐Ÿ˜ฒ first humayun then akbar & now aurangzeb oops maham anga too had one...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for tomorrow , what balaji has to say & what bajji has to do...๐Ÿ˜ณ

humayun did had his look alike i had read it in humayun nama but aurangzeb and MA is...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†lets c wat dey shw hw baji is able to trick d mughals...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by harshu27

luckily akbar's dupe wasnt shown dikshu if dey had dn wat would have been d viewrs halat๐Ÿ˜†and even i too recalled MA's dupe while watching aurangzeb's and i was like ye JA peecha nhi chodega ya fir m too much involved into JA๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

actually akbar's dupe was shown in another show called Siyaasat aired on Epic & it made sense there .
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

good update Harshu...it was a good episode... specially liked the shrewdness of Auranzeb...

and what I hated most was Tarabai's foolishness and selfish acts...one thing Shivajiraje always told, was that never to underestimate the enemy ...but Tarabai's overconfidence , or rather arrogance will finally make her loser...

now waiting for tomorrow...want to see what Baji has actually planned for QM and his Army...
i too felt tararani acted too foolish sply knwing hw dese mughals would b and sply aurangzeb.. i was a bit upset wid her foolish act...i want to see her reaction wen she gts d news dt aurangzeb had fooled her...๐Ÿ˜†2mrw m eager to see wat baji has planned fr...๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by --cute.manasi--

๐Ÿ˜†

actually akbar's dupe was shown in another show called Siyaasat aired on Epic & it made sense there .
is it i never watched dt epic chnnl ka shw... it lukd like a documentary shw devoid of main charctrs like hamida and jodha...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by MaddyO

I didn't like today's episode 
Harshu, I missed the start of episode and Tararani Aurangzeb scene.  Thanks for your wu.  Btw did they have any dialogues or Tararani declared she accepted Aurangzeb offer??!

Bizzare episode in terms of this Tararani Aurangzeb interaction.  What was the point????   These scenes didn't bring credit to any of the characters - Tararani, Aurangzeb or Dhanaji!

I would have appreciated more if Tararani had shown accepting to keep Shahuraje in captivity, for her and Shivaraje.  Instead we had Tararani declaring attack on Aurangzeb!

QD has 4000 force, just why would Aurangzeb be traveling with just few men???  Dhanaji attacking Aurangzeb!  If in reality ever such scenario had happened then Marathas would have captured Aurangzeb and made Mughals accept their dictate!

Why would Tararani bother to attack a man so ailing?  

Why would Aurangzeb say he would leave Deccan?

Why would Aurangzeb travel with so few men?

It would have been more credible if Tararani had got information about Aurangzeb ailing, instead of this leaving war.

i liked d epi cz sumthing weird i gt to watch๐Ÿ˜†nd dt was aurangzeb's dupe๐Ÿ˜†sumwh brght bk d old memories of JA...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰nywys dey dint shw ny xchnge of wrds trarani xcept d previous epis dialog dt aurangzeb tells her abt d deal and she will have ot think abt accepting it or not...dats it and both cum out and she shares it to dhanaji and dt person accompanying d emperor abt her decision๐Ÿ˜•an intelligent and shrewd warrior queen like tararani so far was in 1 epi made to luk foolish and was turned foolish cz of her acts of letting dhanaji attack on aurangzeb she dint even bother to think dt he mite cum up wid sum plan at d last moment๐Ÿ˜•nywys m waiting to see her xpressions knwing hw she was fooled by him,...๐Ÿค“but nw m more intrstd in d war wanting to see hw baji wins it๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by MaddyO

Lol the dreaded NR strikes again!! ๐Ÿ˜†

all valid points u hv put maddy di...๐Ÿ˜ณ

don't know if its only me or others r also feeling same somehow this whole track is rushed even continuation of scenes is not like before , i think this whole aurangzeb & tararani deal part was not handled well , it could hv been much more interesting if they had put some more efforts & more points into it .

Now i feel maybe leap is near .
Originally posted by harshu27

is it i never watched dt epic chnnl ka shw... it lukd like a documentary shw devoid of main charctrs like hamida and jodha...๐Ÿ˜†

actually it was adaptation of Indu sudrasen's famous novel the twentieth wife so their main matlab was with jahangir & nur jahan , & only those characters were shown with whom they can play siyasat , siyasat as everyone was gray there...๐Ÿ˜†

Auranzeb always wanted to win over deccan, and so he never went back to Agra...but his misfortune, that he soon died at Ahmadnagar during this war only...and deccan was never won by mughals..
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Auranzeb always wanted to win over deccan, and so he never went back to Agra...but his misfortune, that he soon died at Ahmadnagar during this war only...and deccan was never won by mughals..

yes but here they hv some other plans .