Today's SK makes me a bit nervous - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by stellaV

Frankly speaking, i have no doubt about his love for mehak this time. And though i hated him for whatever he did during that entire faking drama, i somewhere have a feeling that even then he was not faking most of the times. SK knows the fact that he loses his control over himself whenever he sees her, he hated this, but he let go off that control during that recipe book drama. I believe, he was completely lost in his own game that he didn't realize that this game which he started on his own terms is getting defined by mehak. I would say, power of human emotions, which he refused to believe. But after that accident which happened on the way to his home when mehak refused to marry him made him come back to his senses, and the real planning started afterwards. 
Going by the precap, i don't feel like a 'kaand' is on the way, on the contrary i found his expressions to be quite comforting,caring and assuring. I don't know what makes me think that this will be a conversation which will play a great role in building the trust factor, for which we all are looking forward to. I have a feeling that in case there is a twist in future where SK turns negative again (pretending to be) , this incident will be the most important one to play its role in making mehak believe that there is something more behind it this time. 
I have not really forgiven him for whatever he did and for whatever idiotic reasons. But still I am unable to ignore the intensity which is quite clearly visible now.

Vaishali, I was watching his facial expressions too in the precap. There is no desire in his eyes. He is looking at her with reverence. He seems to be fully in control and will stop even without Mehek asking him to. He will not rush her now as he has her at his side after so much of agony and heartbreak on both sides.😊
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Donno ycant we trust this completely ðŸ˜†
One helluva complicated guy he is ...
I really loved to see the twinkle in mehaks eyes after proposal...was feeling happy for her...but the precap got me really worried...I mean Wats the hush anyway ...y can't this guy wait...he did hush everything while faking ...and now too he dint s doing the same...hope the girl snaps out of his charm today ...fingers crossed !!
I just caught up on this thread.  I didn't watch the epi today,  so whatever I say about the precap scene and his intentions might be a moot point,  but there were a few observations you girls made that I can't help but add to... 

First,  was Showrya really faking during that whole (wretched) period.  I tend to believe not as well.  You were right about him starting a game that he lost control of very quickly. I always felt  too that he underestimated the rules if the game. A game that could have gone either way till the end.  There probably was a trigger that pushed it in the way it went.  As to why he started the game and as to what the trigger was,  I am not sure.  I would like Showrya to shed some light on that at some point. And I am not entirely sure it was all about the recipe book too that started this.  I think it was the wounded pride,  Need to get the last word etc etc that is more him.  Rb probably came into play later and was an icing on the cake. 

The look that @stellav has mentioned,  I have to go back and see that.  But there was another one epi after the demolition of the chachus stores that had something similar. And also when he reveals to her that the whole thing was for a Rb and she says he could have just asked for it,  then again something in him snaps and bring him to the current.  That is one of my favorite KV acting... I have to go back and watch this particular one... 

Last,  not having seen the recent epi,  I don't know yet how that whole precap scene played out. I do agree the look on his face was more tenderness and love than seduction. But that is precisely what scares me! ðŸ˜•. A more aggressive Showrya is more believable for me. It is not his love that I am not sure about,  it is his intentions. 

But,  the logic here dictates that the CVs can't afford to go down that path again.  So,  I will put my faith on them, instead of Showrya to not break hearts here... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Edited by DiyaKash - 6 years ago
Originally posted by DiyaKash

I just caught up on this thread.  I didn't watch the epi today,  so whatever I say about the precap scene and his intentions might be a moot point,  but there were a few observations you girls made that I can't help but add to... 

First,  was Showrya really faking during that whole (wretched) period.  I tend to believe not as well.  You were right about him starting a game that he lost control of very quickly. I always felt  too that he underestimated the rules if the game. A game that could have gone either way till the end.  There probably was a trigger that pushed it in the way it went.  As to why he started the game and as to what the trigger was,  I am not sure.  I would like Showrya to shed some light on that at some point. And I am not entirely sure it was all about the recipe book too that started this.  I think it was the wounded pride,  Need to get the last word etc etc that is more him.  Rb probably came into play later and was an icing on the cake. 

The look that @stellav has mentioned,  I have to go back and see that.  But there was another one epi after the demolition of the chachus stores that had something similar. And also when he reveals to her that the whole thing was for a Rb and she says he could have just asked for it,  then again something in him snaps and bring him to the current.  That is one of my favorite KV acting... I have to go back and watch this particular one... 

Last,  not having seen the recent epi,  I don't know yet how that whole precap scene played out. I do agree the look on his face was more tenderness and love than seduction. But that is precisely what scares me! ðŸ˜•. A more aggressive Showrya is more believable for me. It is not his love that I am not sure about,  it is his intentions. 

But,  the logic here dictates that the CVs can't afford to go down that path again.  So,  I will put my faith on them, instead of Showrya to not break hearts here... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Well written as usual ðŸ˜Š
I understand what you mean when you say that it is easier to believe a more aggressive Shaurya. As for his intentions, if they show them to be nefarious again, it will be impossible to redeem the character in the future. 
Originally posted by Vedika211

Well written as usual ðŸ˜Š
I understand what you mean when you say that it is easier to believe a more aggressive Shaurya. As for his intentions, if they show them to be nefarious again, it will be impossible to redeem the character in the future. 

While I was writing, it struck me that this is something that you have been saying in all your posts...😊 Showrya has to be Showrya in everything he does including romance! He has to show it in his atypical way. The usual run off the mill romance is not for him..😊.(again not that i am minding it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›)
Originally posted by DiyaKash

While I was writing, it struck me that this is something that you have been saying in all your posts...😊 Showrya has to be Showrya in everything he does including romance! He has to show it in his atypical way. The usual run off the mill romance is not for him..😊.(again not that i am minding it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›)

Yes, I always keep saying the same stuff in my posts ðŸ˜†