Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

cutestaanyafan

Groupbie

cutestaanyafan

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
No vulgaritie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain-Tina - vulgar? (Page 4)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I really like these actors /dancers ..but I feel that their   personal and such private emotions are paraded in full view for everyone to comment on ..I mean that must be one of the serious drawbacks of being an actor...

It makes for a hit dance number but somewhere letting the whole world analyze how intimate they look might rankle..
Anyway I am thinking like a common person who guards his/ her private life but not actors ..they are not allowed to have private lives anyway..

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I don't know, it seemed to go with the general mood of the song, didn't look vulgar to me. Confused

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged
no it wasnt vulgar at all infact i found it really romantic n sensous n the song demanded it...it was a wonderful performance

esha44

Goldie

esha44

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
No, it was not vulgur.
On the contrary it was very romantic!!

Hussain may have been lying on top of Tina but they didn't imply anything remotely vulgur unlike the freaky pelvic movements of bakhtyaar, so please don't compare them!It was just showing emotions and there were no vulgur movements!!!

yes agree LOL

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hm... well,

i agree. Okay... perhaps not downright "vulgar"... i'd call it disturbing.

it was a lovely performance, they were very coordinated with the red ribbons, the dance was verry captivating Embarrassed

buut... ya... when Hussain lies down... its a bit difficult to watch. Maybe its just me... i'm not exactly the age to comment on such things... bt anyways...

i think that Hussain should have stayed at that prime pose, where he's slightly on his knee, and not completely lying down. i think that would've been perfect Embarrassed

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I don't think that was vulgar.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna_5

i think that Hussain should have stayed at that prime pose, where he's slightly on his knee, and not completely lying down. i think that would've been perfect Embarrassed

Well.. guess you'll probably feel that way, coz it was a close-up shot of them hugging. Embarrassed

But if you see clearly, when they got up from that position, Husein was YET on his knees and not completely lying down.. Only his face was next to Tina's shoulder..and she hugged him.. Embarrassed And I personally thought that was a beautiful moment.. nothing remotely vulgar about it.. Embarrassed

Edited by Ektaj - 08 December 2006 at 7:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top