Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Okay, guys... take it easy. I'm not gonna say anything against Hussain-Tina, as I really adore them and liked and enjoyed most of the performances until now.

But what I want to discuss with you guys is, did you really find their last performance "baahon kay darmian" so great? I think the idea was great and it was quite a lot of fun watching them with these red ribbon thingies and they did it too well... but I think their performance was kinda vulgar at the end. Yes, they were supposed to make it look hot and romantic and stuff, but it went a little too far at the end when Hussain was actually lying on her. I don't think they should've shown that.

And I really wonder why Kunal didn't mention that. When Tanaaz-Bakhtiyar did that "khichdi-mixture-song" they didn't even do anything bad but he said that it looked vulgar. I think judges are really confused sometimes.

Well, all Hussain-Tina performances were really worth watching and superb... but this one thing really disturbed me in their performance... so thought of sharing with you guys.

*I'm no Hussain-Tina basher. On the contrary, I really like them and their performances, so please stay friendly.*

Edited by amy22 - 07 December 2006 at 11:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain-Tina - vulgar?" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
No, it was not vulgur.
On the contrary it was very romantic!!

Hussain may have been lying on top of Tina but they didn't imply anything remotely vulgur unlike the freaky pelvic movements of bakhtyaar, so please don't compare them!It was just showing emotions and there were no vulgur movements!!!

rosewood104

IF-Dazzler

rosewood104

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
nopesdear i dint find it vulgar at al

on d contrary it was v.romantic

wow i jus luvd eve bit of thr act

muuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Embarrassed Embarrassed

cheers

resh

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I certainly didn't think that was vulgar.. on the contrary, it was very romantic & sensous.. The song was such.. 'Baahon ke darmiyaan..do pyar mil rahe hain..'..romantic, sensous & passionate to the core.. I loved it!! Big smile

Bakhtiyaar's frontal pelvic thrusts were termed as 'vulgar'.. and there is a HUGE difference between what Bakhtiyaar-Tanaaz & HuseinTina did! Smile

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i don't think that was vulgar

manishaben

manishaben

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
SmileI think HUTINA did a pretty good job & i don't think there was anything vulgar in their performance. Tongue

Jen02

Goldie

Jen02

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
It was a beautiful way to portray their love. The performance was anything but vulgarConfused If it was, the judges would have pointed that out before you.

The performance was so romantic and flawless...it was enjoyable to watch them. I was so moved by it, just like the judges. I didn't feel like "Ewww what are they doing" That's how I felt when I saw TB's regional round performance.

mousumi

Goldie

mousumi

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
as the song so is the dance.....i didnt find any vulgarity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top