Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

breathing_irony thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
first the controversy over the kiss 😳 😳 and then marryign the banana tree and now making up with ppl who made her life miserable and dont even deserve to be in her company! (sallu, SRK, Rani)Wht else will the bachans make her do....they shd be glad ash agreed to marry their papu!
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
I don't think bachans have to do anything, but ash is being nice to every1 so bachans won't complain anything to her. But ash-salman looking soo good together 😳 It doesn't matter if ash-salman patch and i beleive it's just a rumour and nothing else.
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

first the controversy over the kiss 😳 😳 and then marryign the banana tree and now making up with ppl who made her life miserable and dont even deserve to be in her company! (sallu, SRK, Rani)Wht else will the bachans make her do....they shd be glad ash agreed to marry their papu!

I know...I'm sure the Bachchans would make her play to every gallery...First Salman,and then it would be followed by Rani....Its but obvious that they wouldnt want Rani to feel any uncomfortable,afterall,Abhi's future depends on Rani in a huge way..They wouldnt want their "laadla pappu" to lose out on a heroine(that too one whom he shares the best chemsirty with)....Ash can truly do much better than Abhishek!!

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interestin...finally they made up.
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Thanks for the article. Aishwarya has been asked by the Baachaans themselves to forgive and forget.
After all BAHU jo baane waali hai.. No hard feelings etc...

what abt Vivek? I feel so sorry for him!😭

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Buffie

I know...I'm sure the Bachchans would make her play to every gallery...First Salman,and then it would be followed by Rani....Its but obvious that they wouldnt want Rani to feel any uncomfortable,afterall,Abhi's future depends on Rani in a huge way..They wouldnt want their "laadla pappu" to lose out on a heroine(that too one whom he shares the best chemsirty with)....Ash can truly do much better than Abhishek!!

right "laadla pappu"😆

babygirl thumbnail
yay finally she patched things up with sallu its about time salman khan is a great guy and dat which i cant bealive after wot she done to him he HAD Forgiven her he has a kind heart.
but i am happy they patched up 😊
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm happy! they make an awesome couple!! 😃
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: loverman40

what abt Vivek? I feel so sorry for him!😭

me too.. he was just used.. but then, he should have known better.  he even antagonized with rani in that process.. rani and he had a great chemistry and he could have had a better career doing roles opp rani..

mqt
rhabia thumbnail
Patch up wid ash 🤢 onli messin not very healthy to have grudges newyz.
i thort things were patched up wid john though hmmmmm 😕