Punar Vivah

HAPPY CAKES DAY HONEY B

zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy birthday my Honey B, may your cakes day be as sweet as you and as sweet as honey, you are not only sweet but you are loving as always, we love you partly because of the love you give us and show us always, partly because of the love  that you have for coffee, but most of all partly because how you always find ways to give us the most beautiful Aarya stories that keep us coming back to the forum for more.
Like I said to Tessie poo, I wish all of us here would find time to write an OS dedicated to you, because you deserve that and so much more.

Sometimes making friends is not about having to see them everyday, but the beauty of friendship is having those people that are always there when you want to talk about anything, people who actually listen...thank you for always being fabulous and caring

Happy cakes day Honey B, enjoy your day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Zee,
Thank you so much for the lovely wishes.  
It makes my day even more special.  
So true what you say about friendship.  Thanks for considering me one.
Much love🤗

Fandu thumbnail
Honey B wishing you the very very Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a great day celebrating with your family and have a wonderful year!  Wish you the very best.
zuby87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

Hi Zee,

Thank you so much for the lovely wishes.  
It makes my day even more special.  
So true what you say about friendship.  Thanks for considering me one.
Much love🤗

I'm glad you are having a special day, yes to all of us here it is special too, coz it was the day we got our blessing, you are truly a blessing to us...oh my sweet B no words in the world can describe how special you are to us...enjoy your day
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Zee, who are we to each other? 
We met in a virtual world so what is the need to go and make a Birthday wish thread for someone? Well we don't have to. But yoi still do. Why?

Though this is a virtual world we have made good friends. Friends who has made us happy in their own way. To bring a smile on their face (which we can't see but know that it's there) gives us also happiness.

I appreciate your gestures to first make Tessa's and now Bee's Birthday all the more special ⭐️

Once again thanks for such beautiful message for such a sweet person 🤗

Happy Birthday Bee ❤️

And God Bless You Both ❤️
zuby87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Zee, who are we to each other? 

We met in a virtual world so what is the need to go and make a Birthday wish thread for someone? Well we don't have to. But yoi still do. Why?

Though this is a virtual world we have made good friends. Friends who has made us happy in their own way. To bring a smile on their face (which we can't see but know that it's there) gives us also happiness.

I appreciate your gestures to first make Tessa's and now Bee's Birthday all the more special ⭐️

Once again thanks for such beautiful message for such a sweet person 🤗

Happy Birthday Bee ❤️

And God Bless You Both ❤️

thank you nikki, yes you are right it is also true that we didnt  only make friends, we are a family, when one gets sick, we get sad and when one is feeling down we always try to lift them, that's what friends and family do...we are there for each other through thick and thin...love you nikki
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: zuby87

thank you nikki, yes you are right it is also true that we didnt  only make friends, we are a family, when one gets sick, we get sad and when one is feeling down we always try to lift them, that's what friends and family do...we are there for each other through thick and thin...love you nikki

Zuby, today I have become your biggest fan and admirer. 🤗

Agree with whatever you said that's why we are still hanging tight on this forum and do not want to let it go that easily and we won't 🤗

zuby87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Zuby, today I have become your biggest fan and admirer. 🤗

Agree with whatever you said that's why we are still hanging tight on this forum and do not want to let it go that easily and we won't 🤗

you are too sweet nikki, and you know without a doubt that you are my biggest fan too, even though I don't spend enough time here due to work, I stalk the forum and read all the stories as soon as I have the time... I wish I could finish the OS I'm writing it is almost done hoping to post soon...