Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: SilverBell

Naagin 3??
Don't Know If I Will Watch It Or Not..
Can't Say...
All Of Ekta's Shows Just Drag The Story Like KKB...

KKB is worst...🤢
after ArNal exit...i left the show...😭
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

I will only say ..when i have show like kya kasoor hai amla ka than why i will follow crap like naagin...even i m not ready to follow it for adaa coxxx i m not blind fan ...

In kya kasoor hai amla ka after long time i m seeing equal importance to male lead like female lead ...infact it look abeer is the turning point of that show unlike ekta male leads who are cast only to love female leads ...

that abeer guy is hot and he is a good actor...poor amala...feel bad for her...hope dev supports her in difficult times...

as for Naagin...i have made my decision...i am not going to watch S3...whether arjun comes back or EK cast arjun-kv-kinshuk together...i am not going to watch it...i can't tolerate it anymore...not for mouni...adaa...arjun...kv...currently i am tolerating becos of kv-mouni-adaa...she is going to be back soon...S3...i won't be even able to tolerate the sheer torture...thats it...enough of Naagin for me...

November is far away...i hope there is a good news that S3 is shelved...😆
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
@Mages, you are right. It's not just the romance.
Actually in small towns and interiors and even in big cities, women struggle win the love of their husband.
And the male leads, especially in EK shows, are supposed to be rude husband who doesn't seem pleased even if you perform belly dance for him!(just a metaphor).
Well, if you watch closely, naagin is just not about naagmani and vamps, but equally about FL's struggle to impress the ML.
The target group of shows like Naagin, actually comprises of the females whom mentioned about.
They can relate with FL's struggle so they remain tuned on.
That's why this show rocks.
And about Rocky, I just totally misunderstood him.
He's actually a pretty standard ekta ML.
He's brooding, he's misunderstood and he behaves badly with his wife coz he loves him.
Totally similar to abhi of kkb and raman from yhm.
But ritik broke the rule by being a husband who loves and respects his wife.
He's the man you want to be with.
Rocky is a standard ML. He actually exists in real life.
So basically naagin shows the struggle of an woman with a secret.
Being snake is just a metaphor.
Real situation is different.
Like you were raped by strangers and now your parents have married you with a man who doesn't know about this.
Now, if he's ritik, he'll accept happily.
If he's rocky, he'll throw you out of the house and you've to convince him.
Now, S2 is showing the struggle of the 2nd type.
That's why people is watching the show still.
But the show has been handled crappily.
If they had got a couple of months more, Rocky would have been a good character.
Actually that's why ekta had chosen kvb.
He's the only actor in the industry who can portray such roles with variety of shades efficiently.
Only the airheaded lover boy intro that he had got pre-marriage totally wasted his entire potential.
If they had made Rocky a closet romantic guy who is serious and practical outside with a strong sense of justice, then it would have made sense.
The problem with Rocky is the unevenness of his characterization. Shaadi ke pehle dhruv, shaadi ke baad viraj dobriyal. Now, that's a confusion.
Ekta could've blended the characteristics both the characters so that KVB could have performed his best even in whatever screen time he gets.
But, they totally messed it up.
And now the S3 is coming in diwali.
It'll be so horrible that isis agents will cry watching that.
Colors should understand that a fiction show is not a bigg boss.
Well, even that's scripted.
But whatever I know, you cannot treat a fiction show like a reality show.
Launching a finite series in seasonal format?
Welcome.
But there's no point in watching such a show if you bring back a show regularly after a insufficient break with bad storyline.
The story is the central part of the show.
You can't treat naagin like bigg boss.
There's no point launching naagin every year at the same time with every season containing more no. of episodes than the last one just like bigg boss because you can't lose in trps.
Bigg boss is mindless entertainment.
Naagin is a story.
And even bb's trps are falling down.
So I think it's high time Naagin stops forever.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luna99

@Mages, you are right. It's not just the romance.

Actually in small towns and interiors and even in big cities, women struggle win the love of their husband.
And the male leads, especially in EK shows, are supposed to be rude husband who doesn't seem pleased even if you perform belly dance for him!(just a metaphor).
Well, if you watch closely, naagin is just not about naagmani and vamps, but equally about FL's struggle to impress the ML.
The target group of shows like Naagin, actually comprises of the females whom mentioned about.
They can relate with FL's struggle so they remain tuned on.
That's why this show rocks.
And about Rocky, I just totally misunderstood him.
He's actually a pretty standard ekta ML.
He's brooding, he's misunderstood and he behaves badly with his wife coz he loves him.
Totally similar to abhi of kkb and raman from yhm.
But ritik broke the rule by being a husband who loves and respects his wife.
He's the man you want to be with.
Rocky is a standard ML. He actually exists in real life.
So basically naagin shows the struggle of an woman with a secret.
Being snake is just a metaphor.
Real situation is different.
Like you were raped by strangers and now your parents have married you with a man who doesn't know about this.
Now, if he's ritik, he'll accept happily.
If he's rocky, he'll throw you out of the house and you've to convince him.
Now, S2 is showing the struggle of the 2nd type.
That's why people is watching the show still.
But the show has been handled crappily.
If they had got a couple of months more, Rocky would have been a good character.
Actually that's why ekta had chosen kvb.
He's the only actor in the industry who can portray such roles with variety of shades efficiently.
Only the airheaded lover boy intro that he had got pre-marriage totally wasted his entire potential.
If they had made Rocky a closet romantic guy who is serious and practical outside with a strong sense of justice, then it would have made sense.
The problem with Rocky is the unevenness of his characterization. Shaadi ke pehle dhruv, shaadi ke baad viraj dobriyal. Now, that's a confusion.
Ekta could've blended the characteristics both the characters so that KVB could have performed his best even in whatever screen time he gets.
But, they totally messed it up.
And now the S3 is coming in diwali.
It'll be so horrible that isis agents will cry watching that.
Colors should understand that a fiction show is not a bigg boss.
Well, even that's scripted.
But whatever I know, you cannot treat a fiction show like a reality show.
Launching a finite series in seasonal format?
Welcome.
But there's no point in watching such a show if you bring back a show regularly after a insufficient break with bad storyline.
The story is the central part of the show.
You can't treat naagin like bigg boss.
There's no point launching naagin every year at the same time with every season containing more no. of episodes than the last one just like bigg boss because you can't lose in trps.
Bigg boss is mindless entertainment.
Naagin is a story.
And even bb's trps are falling down.
So I think it's high time Naagin stops forever.

well said abt rocky's character...thats what i have been saying since the day S2 aired...rocky is EK's typical ML...😡...instead of giving a substance in his role...she made him into Anurag Basu...Mihir Virani...Om Agarwal who needs proofs to believe their wives...they are some almighty...their wives needs to stuggle to impress n win their love...

I would like to correct something...its not ritik...the man who really break the record and has been winning the best husband trophy is Sumeet Wadhwa of Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan...Suraj...Naitik...Ritik comes after him...

i was crazy abt this show...memories attached to it...Hussain-Juhi makes a beautiful couple and the best epitome of husband-wife...the best husband Sumeet is...they have issues too...but they sort it out with love...they are always together and high n lows they sort it out together...the way he loves...trust and respect his wife...its worth applause...

i remember hussain-juhi always wins the best husband-wife trophy...its only one time they lost to hiten...becos the track shift to re-incarnation of sumeet-kumkum...
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Just said my point. Indians love romance . But I think it's high time somebody create a show without romance.
I loved cid since childhood. But now there is an annoying love track between abhijeet and tarika. Heck, there were a love track between daya and shreya too.
How gross,nah !
And another point you pointed out. Naagin SHOULD have been a daily soap. Basically naagin topic can warrant a 1000 episode daily soap, but not a 62 episode finite weekend show.At least not with the approach EK has taken with the show.

Not every show needs romance, I agree but Naagin's tagline is basically "Intekaam aur mohobbat ki daastaan" so the revenge and the love go hand in hand here. Unfortunately they made a mess of the lovestory in S2 by showing Rocky fall for Shivangi in one second and decide to marry her no matter what. What about her character? Her likes and dislikes? Her family?  He didnot think it through.That disconnected him from people understanding of love. Even Ritik fell for Shivanya at first sight but took time to understand what he was feeling. Marriage is a big step and no sane person takes such hasty decisions in a blink. Rocky proved himself to be an idiot then and there and people rejected him. I know some people like to live in their delusional world that Rocky and Shivangi are accepted but ask any casual viewer and majority will make a face for this couple(Real life experience from my neighbours). The ones accepting them are their respective fangroups that too out of loyalty. The TRP's make it clear too. KVB deserved much better than what he got. I think he trusted Ekta too much and didn't think it through when taking up this role. At least Ritik had a strong role that was weaved into the storyline. Pay no attention to the haters who are hell bent on claiming that he was as useless and weak as Rocky and not the perfect husband material while introducing long forgotten ML's when the comparison is between S1 and S2 ML'. Rocky is basically a fungus growing ON the story and not even in it. That's the mistake that the writers did because they knew the audience will accept any crap they will show and hence not put in a single minute of effort in the storyline. 
And God forbid if the show was an infinite daily..the amount of crap they would've shown sends a chill up my spine.

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Not every show needs romance, I agree but Naagin's tagline is basically "Intekaam aur mohobbat ki daastaan" so the revenge and the love go hand in hand here. Unfortunately they made a mess of the lovestory in S2 by showing Rocky fall for Shivangi in one second and decide to marry her no matter what. What about her character? Her likes and dislikes? Her family?  He didnot think it through.That disconnected him from people understanding of love. Even Ritik fell for Shivanya at first sight but took time to understand what he was feeling. Marriage is a big step and no sane person takes such hasty decisions in a blink. Rocky proved himself to be an idiot then and there and people rejected him. I know some people like to live in their delusional world that Rocky and Shivangi are accepted but ask any casual viewer and majority will make a face for this couple(Real life experience from my neighbours). The ones accepting them are their respective fangroups that too out of loyalty. The TRP's make it clear too. KVB deserved much better than what he got. I think he trusted Ekta too much and didn't think it through when taking up this role. At least Ritik had a strong role that was weaved into the storyline. Pay no attention to the haters who are hell bent on claiming that he was as useless and weak as Rocky and not the perfect husband material while introducing long forgotten ML's when the comparison is between S1 and S2 ML'. Rocky is basically a fungus growing ON the story and not even in it. That's the mistake that the writers did because they knew the audience will accept any crap they will show and hence not put in a single minute of effort in the storyline. 

And God forbid if the show was an infinite daily..the amount of crap they would've shown sends a chill up my spine.

i agree...but than i feel the short notice of period S2 aired is another reason...when S1 happened...EK took 2-3 yrs span to write the characters...finalised the concept...wrote the story...plot...thus everything was good in S1 but in S2 the characters...plot...storyline...concept everything is a mess and within a short notice...not much of development could be done as the channel wants it asap...thus it reflects how characters are poorly written...forget rocky...even sesha is poorly used in S2...while S1 she is fiery...the vamps are jokes in here...the direction is so poor in S2...

S3 is another short notice...another disaster on the way...

the channel should give a 1 year gap for Naagin series to air so that EK can write some good characters...plots and storyline...even the naagin craze will stay intact

short notice is a disaster...thats what happened to S2...S3 in november...what disaster S3 is going to provide

i am sure even EK is not satisfied with her S2 becos she didn't got the time to make a perfect product...

i hope the next time KV pls read the role...don't trust on your makers too much...you are the only one who know your potential...Rocky Nikunj is your weakest character in your career graph...

the only two things i love abt S2 is kinshuk playing rudra and kv-mouni chemistry as actors and off-screen friendship they share reflects on-screen in terms of their amazing comfort level...their characters are weak

I don't know why indian tv can't make good supernatural shows like supernatural and the vampire diaries.
The only good shows on indian tv I've seen are recently are pow and koi laut ke ayaa hai. The latter one is more of a psychological thriller but they still market it as supernatural show.
But the show still doesn't get deserving trps coz timings(9 on weekends are the most busiest) and also because it doesn't have the drama and bad vfx.
And yes, kya kasoor hai amala la is a good show.
All the star plus afternoon shows except aastha is nice.
Even aastha is good, but the cvs are dumbheaded:)
Mages thumbnail

I don't know why indian tv can't make good supernatural shows like supernatural and the vampire diaries.

The only good shows on indian tv I've seen are recently are pow and koi laut ke ayaa hai. The latter one is more of a psychological thriller but they still market it as supernatural show.
But the show still doesn't get deserving trps coz timings(9 on weekends are the most busiest) and also because it doesn't have the drama and bad vfx.
And yes, kya kasoor hai amala la is a good show.
All the star plus afternoon shows except aastha is nice.
Even aastha is good, but the cvs are dumbheaded:)

Naagin is actually good time pass to kill weekends...but the problem is too much over dosage is boring...
shalluuu thumbnail
Star plus afternoon show is better than evening n thank god less dose of ekta i don't like dhai kilo kaa prem ...amla one is best due to rajveer singh too ...
Mages thumbnail
holy lord...spare the viewers of S3 torture...save them..

it might be a rumour...but just read an article that S2 will end with shivangi pregnant with rocky's baby...in S3...sesha will kill shivangi and Roshiv's daughter will take revenge...

basically...they are going to re-copy S2 in S3...