Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fandu thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nikki welcome back and thank you for posting this great chapter. Like Arti I am confused and will wait to get some clarity from your updates. Really loving the story so far.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAI92

my guess Yas wants aarthi to de independent so he disguise bad himself to make Aarthi free from all bonds.that interview too to make Aarthi independent and make her identity

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜³

I'm sorry I can't answer on your comment or I'll end up disclosing what I'm planning to show. 

You'll have to wait for Fifth Chapter to find your answers. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Itna sab hogya.. Aarti left the house and now living with Her bus..  still I'm not able to hate Yash kyuuu I think you know πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I'm still hoping he did all those things, that bad behaviour was for Aarti's betterment.. I think he wants Aarti to live separate from him and create her own pehchan πŸ˜³
I know I'm I'm hopeless lekin kia karooonn can't hate this man πŸ˜³
I wish she becomes Suppa Dancer and get famous by name Aarti only πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Waiting for Yash side of story..

Yes Ma'am, itna sab ho gaya. Including your DP which I empty . Don't you have any favorites at this moment? 

Like I said in my last comment that you indeed are a Chameleon πŸ˜†

And I don't think we can ever Hate or Dislike our Yashu β˜ΊοΈ

I always have a way to redeem him even in worst possible cases πŸ˜‰

Most of your questions (on Aarti) will be answered in the next chapter but for Yash you'll have to wait as he won't be there in the next chapter πŸ˜­

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fandu

Nikki welcome back and thank you for posting this great chapter. Like Arti I am confused and will wait to get some clarity from your updates. Really loving the story so far.

Thanks Mandy πŸ€—

I had read your comment on the last two chapters and I loved what you had said in those. Thanks once again for loving this story πŸ€—

Your confusion will increase in the next chapter but you'll get all your answers in the chapter after the next one. πŸ˜³
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant - so loved Yash in this. He truly was acting to get Arti to wake up and stand for herself he wanted her to recognize herself he is giving her space and time to do just that. Everyone is telling her that he has abandoned her and is happy in his life 
But his statements say otherwise. He is saying that his wife is studying and will disclose her identity later. He is giving her space 
Also he has not given her divorce. He has just freed her from his mom

Hopefully once she is her own person she will see what he has done for her. 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written part
looks like yash is pushing aarti to be independant
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow finally for the first time aarti got her voice 
She gave both dubey & sindhia answer back 
For the first time aarti impressed me for while as this time she didn't let anyone to control her 
But yash really confused me he always humiliated & insults aarti but now he behaved like he was encouraged her
Let her go & live her dream 
Aarti couldn't stop thinking abt yash & their last kiss 
Oh hell what was that yash interview is he serious abt what he said?
At least that helped aarti to take a decision for her present & future 
I love how maya bua her husband & aman always there for aarti & love her
Now finally aarti going to live her dream 
I just hope vidhi also do the same thing for herself & get away from that hell
Continue plz 
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent !!! Though a 'devastating' experience for anyone to go through , losing both the birth home and marriage home, it was a 'wake-up' call for Aarti !!!! She has to 'escape' from the 'slave masters' [ both her family and in laws ] if she wants to 'LIVE' !!! The shock treatment by Yash will do a world of good to live as a 'normal Human' !!!! Thanks for your time and this beautiful update !
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update,update soon 
VICKY126 thumbnail
welcome back,lovely Nikki.Hope U had a nice time with your family.Finally Aarti has realized that she needs to create an identity for herself.i think Yash loves her but is pretending.thanks for the pm. update soon pls.