Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Intuitive

Chill and focus on your school. I took this up cause I'm free right now. You'll be free later, you can focus on it then or on weekends.๐Ÿ˜›
Yo, will be back soon with an update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah I wont forget that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Rashmi !!

Nice concept and good start to the story...
Jai- a businessman, started from scratch on his own and a guy bound to perfection & venella, bubbly girl full of life-interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waiting for the story to progress...

Do update quickly 
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Hi Rashmi !!

Nice concept and good start to the story...
Jai- a businessman, started from scratch on his own and a guy bound to perfection & venella, bubbly girl full of life-interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waiting for the story to progress...

Do update quickly 

Thanks. Will continue soon.๐Ÿ˜›
Intuitive thumbnail
Part 2...
Jai was feeling different. He liked her. He liked how cute she was, something about her made his heart flutter. He had seen a lot of girls, but she was different. He smiled to himself and snapped out of his thoughts. Since quite a few days, he was busy with meetings and business trips, he wanted to relax for sometime and he decided to watch his all-time favorite movie, Rojaa.

And Vennela here was in a whole different world, she liked him so much. And despite being such a big businessman, he was soft and so humble. Suddenly her phone rang, excited she took it only for her, but alas, it was her father.
He enquired about her well-being and as usual pulled her leg and the Oh so idiotic topic Marriage! But surprisingly the topic instead brought a smile on her face, thinking of him...and within no time was in deep slumber.

Disturbing her dream, the phone beeped. And this time it was him. NOT him. HIM!!! And suddenly her sleep vanished. He had messaged her.

'Hey Vennela', it read and she imagined her name on his lips. Whenever he had called her Vennela, her name felt so beautiful.

'Hey.What are you doing?'

'Nothing much. Was watching Rojaa.'

'Ah! That movie.'

'Yeah, I like it so much...and especially the song Na Cheli Rojaave...Nalovunave...Nene talichine nene...Such a beautiful song.'

[My darling Roja, you are in my heart. I'm always thinking of you...]

She felt her cheeks go all pink. Jai didn't know why but he typed the lyrics of the song. She was slowly taking a place in his heart.

'Hmm...'

'Hmmm...'

She couldn't control herself and asked again, 'Who is your Roja'

'Roja I don't know. Gopikas are many though.' He liked to irritate her.

Suddenly Vennela could feel herself burning.

'Aba cha! Don't praise yourself too much.'

'And what about your marriage?'

'Too many people are there in line in the Swayambaram. Difficult to choose.'

He laughed imagining her antics.

Before he could message, she messaged. 'Find your Roja soon...She is waiting for you...See you later and take care.'

His heart skipped a bit. Somehow the thought of someone in his life didn't settle him. The thought of her in his life was nice, but he was scared of it...

He just messaged a bye and instead looked into his work. Soon they were chatting everyday. Speaking with her made him forget about everything in the world. She was like that. Whoever was in her life, would be like  that. She always maintained that smile on her face and was jovial. And a week passed like that.

They had gone for a coffee out. 

'Hey Jai. Are you free this weekend?'

'Yup. Why?'

'No. I was thinking of going out if you have no objection.'

'Why will I have any?'

'Okay then. Let's go to some new place.

'Where?'

'I don't have an idea.'

'Hmm..Ooty?'

'Wow! I didn't think of Ooty.'

'I'll be at your house tomorrow at 6...'

Hope you guys liked it. Your feedback is welcomed.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And sorry for the short update.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Intuitive - 7 years ago
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
soo beautiful yaar...I love this update..
I love the movie tooo...my mom showed me that..even tho I don't understand the language...I loved those songs...especially kadhal rojave(I watched in tamil I guess)
soo he was the one to start...I'm very happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
yaar show us some jealous jai also okk??
his heart flutters...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
i'm in love with ur storyโค๏ธ
but they are soo advanced man...going for ooty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ..not that I am complaining...I am waitng for their long drive and romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
update sooonish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

soo beautiful yaar...I love this update..Thanks
I love the movie tooo...my mom showed me that..even tho I don't understand the language...I loved those songs...especially kadhal rojave(I watched in tamil I guess)The movie is really good..
soo he was the one to start...I'm very happy๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
yaar show us some jealous jai also okk?? Time will come for everything๐Ÿ˜†
his heart flutters...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
i'm in love with ur storyโค๏ธ Aww..that means so much๐Ÿ˜†
but they are soo advanced man...going for ooty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ..not that I am complaining...I am waitng for their long drive and romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Let us see what happens there. See 2 weeks did pass, but thing is I cut down the things and I'm keeping it fast paced, but emotions will grow slowly..๐Ÿ˜†
update sooonish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š Yup. I'll try to finish it fast so that it is done within the time my pu starts๐Ÿ˜›

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The movie is really good..   I know๐Ÿ˜ณ
Time will come for everything๐Ÿ˜† I am overly excited to see that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aww..that means so much๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Let us see what happens there. See 2 weeks did pass, but thing is I cut down the things and I'm keeping it fast paced, but emotions will grow slowly..๐Ÿ˜† I see that you are fast paced๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,i am waiting for that๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup. I'll try to finish it fast so that it is done within the time my pu starts๐Ÿ˜› yay!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So from coffee it's going to Ooty???
๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting for the next
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intuitive

Part 2...

Jai was feeling different. He liked her. He liked how cute she was, something about her made his heart flutter. He had seen a lot of girls, but she was different. He smiled to himself and snapped out of his thoughts. Since quite a few days, he was busy with meetings and business trips, he wanted to relax for sometime and he decided to watch his all-time favoritemovie, Rojaa.

And Vennela here was in a whole different world, she liked him so much. And despite being such a big businessman, he was soft and so humble. Suddenly her phone rang, excited she took it only for her, but alas, it was her father.
He enquired about her well-being and as usual pulled her leg and the Oh so idiotic topic Marriage! But surprisinglythe topic instead brought a smile on her face, thinking of him...and within no time was in deep slumber.

Disturbing her dream, the phone beeped. And this time it was him. NOT him. HIM!!! Yaaayyy HIM !!!!! And suddenly her sleep vanished. He had messaged her. Good he messaged her first, after leaving abruptly at the coffee shop.

'Hey Vennela', it read and she imagined her name on his lips. Whenever he had called her Vennela, her name felt so beautiful.

'Hey.What are you doing?'

'Nothing much. Was watching Rojaa.'

'Ah! That movie.'

'Yeah, I like it so much...and especially the song Na Cheli Rojaave...Nalovunave...Nene talichine nene...Such a beautiful song.'

[My darling Roja, you are in my heart. I'm always thinking of you...]

She felt her cheeks go all pink. Jai didn't know why but he typed the lyrics of the song. She was slowly taking a place in his heart.

'Hmm...'

'Hmmm...'

She couldn't control herself and asked again, 'Who is your Roja'

'Roja I don't know. Gopikas are many though.' Flies surrounding jaggery He liked to irritate her.

Suddenly Vennela could feel herself burning.Not enough, Knock him hard on his head that he goes 'ow ouch '

'Aba cha! Don't praise yourself too much.'

'And what about your marriage?'

'Too many people are there in line in the Swayambaram. SwayamvaramDifficult to choose.'

He laughed imagining her antics.

Before he could message, she messaged. 'Find your Roja soon...She is waiting for you...See you later and take care.'

She got angry ! His heart skipped a bit. Somehow the thought of someone in his life didn't settle him. The thought of her in his life was nice, but he was scared of it...

He just messaged a bye and instead looked into his work. Soon they were chatting everyday. Speaking with her made him forget about everything in the world. She was like that. Whoever was in her life, would be like that. She always maintained that smile on her face and was jovial. And a week passed like that.

They had gone for a coffee out.

'Hey Jai. Are you free this weekend?'

'Yup. MV : Even if I am not i will make myself free for you ! Why?'

'No. I was thinking of going out if you have no objection.'

'Why will I have any?'Yeah why would he say that's what he wants and we want !

'Okay then. Let's go to some new place.

'Where?'

'I don't have an idea.'

'Hmm..Ooty?'

'Wow! I didn't think of Ooty.'

'I'll be at your house tomorrow at 6...' Ooty... oh what a cold, romantic place looks like these two will recreate Rojaa movie

Hope you guys liked it. Your feedback is welcomed.๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd sorry for the short update.๐Ÿ˜†

No worries, I like it short because it raises my curiosity. From coffee to a date ! That's like sooo fast !!! ๐Ÿ˜†Hope Jai proposes to her in this trip... that famous 'Oka chance isthavaa' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahubalifan

No worries, I like it short because it raises my curiosity. From coffee to a date ! That's like sooo fast !!! ๐Ÿ˜†Hope Jai proposes to her in this trip... that famous 'Oka chance isthavaa' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jai propose chestado em auvutho. Choodam๐Ÿ˜†