Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Nice teaser dadi is such a sweet heart.

That she is😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

congrats for new thread πŸ‘

Nice teaser.. Read all in one go... loved this story..

waiting for next update.. add me in your pm list

Thank you 
That you like the story😊
T.Peru thumbnail

Bound with you 
Part. 10. 

After an hour Maan come down after getting ready to leave, he hug all his siblings and took dadi blessing and then left not before last time looking at Geet who was also looking at him but then he left with Adi. As he left Geet was feeling low she didn't know why she is feeling like this as today morning they got married accidentally then again they got married with both acceptance also now when he left something happen in her heart that scared her as she is scared to lose someone as she already loss her memory but now seeing him going it scared it. It was night time with everyone Geet had dinner and then dadi said.

D. Meera bahu take Geet bahu to Maan's room (Meera nodded her head and then turn toward Geet and said her) Geet bahu this is also your house, now don't hesitate to ask anything, feel free like you were over. (Geet nodded her head and give smile to dadi and then Meera took to Maan's or now their room and then Meera said.

Me. Geet Bhabhi now this is your room and if you need anything just call me and now take rest I know today was really big day for you (but then Geet said her.

G. Thank you Meera bhabhi (Meera smile at her and then said her 

Me. Bhabhi we are age fellows and in relation you are bigger from me soo please just call me Meera (Geet look at her and the said her 

G. But bhabhi (But Meera cut her and said her 

Me. Pease bhabhi (she said while making cute face and Geet nooded her head and then she left her leaving alone in her thought. Geet look at whole room and then sit on the bed, hug her knee and thought) 

G. How my life has changed, who I am I didn't know anything about myself but now I know that I am the wife of big business tycoon and his level is where, where I can't meet him but now I am bound with him. Also maa was saying that I have to move but how will I move and that only time can tell but I have to move and may be this is my destiny and I have to accept it.

Thinking of this she again felt headache and then took her handbag and had her medicine but still she was missing the children as before sleeping they all had fun together but now she look at big room where she was alone and she just took deep breath, then she took off her jewelry and then took the clothes from her bag but she was confused where to go as there was three door, she went then open first one door it contain full of dressing area where she saw it was full of Maan's dresses she closed it, then went to second door, open it but it contain a study and then went to third, it contain wr there she inside to fresh up. After getting fresh she went to sleep but didn't know when she slept after thinking about her life. Next morning Geet get up and thought.

G. Good Geet today you are late and now how you make children ready but why didn't pinky or anyone wake me up (but when she clearly notice where she is and she immediately sit on the bed and then composing herself, she went to get fresh and after that she went down where there was no one but then she hear a voices from other side there when she saw Meera and dadi as in kitchen and enter in kitchen and she said them) good morning dadi & Meera (both smile at her and then she went take dadi blessing who blessed her. Then dadi went outside and she start helping Meera in her breakfast, in this Meera was also trying to communicate with her as she know it will be difficult for her but then after few minutes Geet also become normal with her.

It has been 2 days to their marriage, Maan called dadi and tell her that he is fine but they didn't talk with each other. In these days Geet got little bound with dadi, Meera and Annie but also with Arjun and Dev not much. Now Geet was getting bored as Dev went to office. Annie and arjun live in their house but Annie is fashion designer and Meera teach in some school so they went to their work  also dadi didn't mind as Meera is doing work but with this she give her proper time to her husband also her family. Dadi also went to meet her friends and then to her NGOs but she miss her children and it was night time, she thought something and she then went to dadi room who was reading book and when dadi saw her she called her.

D. Geet bahu what are you doing over there come inside (Geet give her small smile and went inside then sit with her, seeing her like this dadi kept the book down and ask her) Geet bahu what happen do you need something (Geet look at dadi and ask her.

G. Dadi maa actually who can I go to orphanage actually there I help children in their study and it was my work also there I feel good and I want to continue work there and if you don't want I will not work over there (as she said but seeing dadi face she was scared if she didn't want her bahu to work in orphanage but then dadi held Geet hand and said her.

D. Bahu if you want you can work over there but you have to come home before evening am I clear (Geet look at dadi and give her big smile and ask her.

G. Sachii dadi maa (dadi give her smile and Geet hug her, dadi smile at her innocence and also hug her but then Geet said holding dadi hand) thank you so much dadi I promise I will back on time and never give you chance to get angry (dadi smile at her but then she said her.

D. Geet bahu you wait I am just coming (Geet smile at her and then dadi left to other room as she left her mobile start to ring but then dadi said her) bahu answer my phone.

Plzzz like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part.
Enjoy the update
For PM Buddy me
Thank you😊😊
hahajaja thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for PM.
Geet trying to mingle with Maan's family n everyone is so supportive.
Dadi also agreed to Gert's job request at orphanage.
I think it's Maan call that Gert's gonna answer now 
Waiting for next.
Update soon.
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
too gud
thanxx for the p.m
conti soonish
Jade0001 thumbnail
Awesome chapter

Geet feels low when Maan leaves but she has no idea why she feels so
I like that she is bonding well with Daadi and Meera
maybe Maan has called Daadi
waiting to see whap happens next
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update waiting for next
neasya thumbnail
nice update dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm
T.Peru thumbnail