old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

kudos to u stuti...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Jodha had no relationship with his father 2 years back. After Surya got the diary and Bharmal promised to marry Jodha off with him Bharmal mended the relationship with Jodha and she started visiting the family again.

As far as I remember, I meant that onlyπŸ€”

okk , i got it i thought surya too tried talking to jodha & has a hand in mending  the relation.
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Whatever maan said to jalal...😭

It all explains his nature , why so reserve...he has faced the trauma !

>> Writing about Maan's outburst was an emotional ride for me. 😭

In all her siblings jodha was the boldest hence she could progress by taking her chances , she put up a tough fight but in all this she could never scrutinize what her closed ones hv to go through . 

>> Yes... So Maan had a little grievance on her too. You can find a hint in the chapter f his confrontation with Jalal and Jodha 

Maan has been closest to his mother , he has seen it all from the tender age .

>> I have assumed that being the younger son he used to stay with his parents in his childhood hence he had witnessed everything in his own eyes...

Jodha might have stayed much with her Daadi and sisters.

Hope life gives them strength to overcome it all & this time jo should take it upon herself because above all maan needs her , he needs someone to assure him , understand him & be always there for him . time for brother sister to bond & be a shoulder of surety . 

>> He will slowly get used to and will cope up with life in future. Jalal is too there along with Jodha now. All will be well. 😊

Finally the closure part...

Two lovers sitting on roof under the sky must be thinking what they hv come for & what it has come to . for jodha...jalal is her strength with him her side she can overcome it all since she has someone who is always looking for her & will do everything possible to keep her away from any harm , & jalal...jodha is his one & only love...he has always gestured that , he has extremely cared for her & will keep doing that .

>> You described so wonderfully!😳

their love is strong , unadulterated & intense...❀️

>> And they make a strong couple together!😳

yes they make a strong couple...πŸ˜ƒ

& yeah i too felt that grievance in maan during confrontation , hope with time he makes peace with all the sad things .

thanx for replying...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—