UMeTV 12Apr'Dharm ki shaadi ki taiyaari'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

UMeTV

pic.twitter.com/jcvpa3k5Xd
Gaura has taken advantage of Meera's disappearance from SV house .
she has arranged Dharam's marriage with chorni Imli 
she takes advantage of heart broken Dharam who gives in to his mother's suggestions and he agrees to marry his mother's choice 
Gaura has brought this chorni to marry Dharam not out of concern for him , but to rule over the house hold thru her .

gaura is seen  brainwashing Imli 
on the other hand Bhawani too has glad eyes over Dharam and she is trying to cause disruptions in the wedding 
vidya this tie supports her MIL Gaura and supports Dharam Inli marriage rather than Dharam Bhawani marriage 

IBN7
dharam ki teesri shaadi 
gaura ki baat manke chale chorni ke saah shaadi karne !!

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosebarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it Suta ðŸ˜Š .
vicksgo thumbnail
Iss bar to shadi hone do...new topic milega sautan wala...nhi to sab krke time pe shadi cancel.audiance ko pta hai sathiya me only overacting drama...badme kuch nhi hota...cv for change shadi hone do.aur shadi baap ki kar rahe vidya ka pati hai...vidya ko futage do...shravan vidya aur tisari lao
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vicksgo

Iss bar to shadi hone do...new topic milega sautan wala...nhi to sab krke time pe shadi cancel.audiance ko pta hai sathiya me only overacting drama...badme kuch nhi hota...cv for change shadi hone do.aur shadi baap ki kar rahe vidya ka pati hai...vidya ko futage do...shravan vidya aur tisari lao

Hello !!
Welcome to the forum 

Some how I have always liked avidya more than Meera 
Both the onscreen characters and offscreen too