If Saanjh wins...she is the biggest loser

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
If Saanjh wins this case due to malicious planning &stopping an eye witness going to court, then I have no words for this show! she's a bloody b****
What a great lawyer she is! Stopping an eye witness from going to court and then diverting the court from asking baseless questions
She has reached a new low in my eyes! 😡 👏

Sanjh has just proved how Mahaan she is and how righteous she is!
She is telling samay not to go to court cuz he is the only witness and he can prove ayaans crime in a second! What a disgusting woman she is!
She can go to any extent just to prove Maya wrong! Women like Saanjh disgust me!
I'm appalled!
Maya got her medical test done which Saanjh said she was going to refuse! But maya did it!
You're wrong this time Saanjh!
You and vandana can't always be right!
If she wins due to this malicious planning then I'm done with this show!
Maya completed the medical test and proved that she has nothing to hide! She is standing on the side of truth! Despite all this IF Saanjh thinks that she is victorious if she wins the case, then that's really not the deal! Saanjh will be the biggest loser in this world! Saanjh thinks with this case if she wins, then that's her victory! But it's really not! It's the defeat of truth of justice!
saanjh is willing to support a criminal if this means that she is defeating maya! 
she is becoming a criminal herself by restricting an eye wtiness from appearing in court! 😡😡😡
Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The makers themselves are Confused and dunno how they wants to portray sanjh...Whether as a self righteous person or who claims to be so in front of d world and then bends rules as per her convenience behind ppl's back ...
If she indeed is someone who gives Sach ka saath then she should have paid heed to samay's words and tried to analyse the situation from all perspective...But no here she has already decided she is gonna tamper with the proofs to make sure ayan wins bcoz she has got this preconceived notion abt Maya..Dis is sth a good lawyer would never do...Nw let's c how they proceeds with this track...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Isha- Saanjh touched a new low today.
At least she proved that she's a failure as a lawyer because she needed to stop Samay to win this case. I wonder what this girl wants in her life. She not a good daughter, not a good friend, not a good GF, not a good sister and now she proved that she's not a good lawyer. Wow what a way to lead her life. This girl disgusts me now. Without doing one good thing in her life she's going around lecturing other. Keep it up Saanjh.
P.S: A few days ago when a member mentioned about rape to other member personally people created a lots of hue and cry. Today the same people are supporting someone like Ayaan. These people gave a new meaning to hypocrisy. 
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

If Saanjh wins this case due to malicious planning &stopping an eye witness going to court, then I have no words for this show! she's a bloody b****
What a great lawyer she is! Stopping an eye witness from going to court and then diverting the court from asking baseless questions
Originally posted by ishakumar

She is telling samay not to go to court cuz he is the only witness and he can prove ayaans crime in a second! What a disgusting woman she is!
She can go to any extent just to prove Maya wrong! Women like Saanjh disgust me!
I'm appalled!
Maya got her medical test done which Saanjh said she was going to refuse! But maya did it!

Sad! We are now fairly used to the fact Maya won't hesitate to manipulate things to her advantage! But, Saanjh following her example & her technique is unthinkable!
And certainly, we can't accept, if she wants to equate herself on par with Maya!
A thorn can only remove a thorn! May be true! But, Saanjh you can't do that!
Even if she says that is a 'professional job' of a lawyer, it does not justify her conduct!
We want her to follow 'dharma as she is the candidate to be projected as 'Mahan' of Show! 
By the way, Medical tests will be clinching! Samay's evidence is needed only if  rape is not committed! But, good enough to argue that it was only an attempt!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Till yesterday I was a bit apprehensive... I really wanted Maya to pay for her deeds and Ayaan to be charged  for physical assault.  
But after viewing today's episode I don't know but all I felt Saanjh isn't fighting to give Ayaan justice but to take revenge on Maya.  By telling Samay not to come as he is the only person who has seen Ayaan on top of Maya biting her neck or wateva. .meant she really doesn't want the only real  truth  to come out but to hide the facts that can go against Ayaan!  Why?  Didn't Ayaan tell her that he was only searching for the keys  and the only way to that was by ripping her dress apart pulling her hair and biting her neck!  So y is she scared that Samay's testimony can go against Ayaan!  
Today sacchai ki Devi lied to press that its only friendship between her and Arjun...  Y is she ashamed to tell her unrequited love to duniya!!!  😆 This is the ever truthful Saanjh na ..who doesn't lie and is always with truth!!  
What I find amusing is Prem is never by her side... Neither before when she was making her mahaan act of uniting Arjun with family after 3years neither now when it's such a big day for his daughter!  He doesn't come to support her. 

Today more than getting justice for Ayaan it looked she was fighting more that Maya had taken Arjun from under her nose... Her jealousy her bitterness her pent  up anger for Maya was evident today.  

Also today they showed Maya only listens to Arjun.. He only could make her take the test.. So y didn't arjun help her to get medical help all these years!  

Anyways I am done with my rant... Saanjh is gonna lose.. cuz she's not fighting for justice but for revenge against Maya.  

No matter how much she's jumping Now in the end Samay is gonna come and make Maya win.  This guy has nothing to do with Saanjh... today I have no doubt about that.  He doesn't feel a thing when dusky hugs him.  😆

Maya may be evil or maybe a monster for many  but she's better than this hypocrite loser Saanjh.  Yesterday Vandy was disgusting and today this Saanjh. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I try to surf for the episodes on youtube but I am not getting it. Please give me the alternate link. I missed that part in which Saanjh tells Samay not to come to the court as it was not in dailymotion.com.
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaenma

The makers themselves are Confused and dunno how they wants to portray sanjh...Whether as a self righteous person or who claims to be so in front of d world and then bends rules as per her convenience behind ppl's back ...

If she indeed is someone who gives Sach ka saath then she should have paid heed to samay's words and tried to analyse the situation from all perspective...But no here she has already decided she is gonna tamper with the proofs to make sure ayan wins bcoz she has got this preconceived notion abt Maya..Dis is sth a good lawyer would never do...Nw let's c how they proceeds with this track...

Saanjhs character was never pure!
With this she has proved how pathetic and low she can go to prove Maya wrong to the world!
M.Saniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

Originally posted by ishakumar

I'm appalled!
Maya completed the medical test and proved that she has nothing to hide! She is standing on the side of truth! Despite all this IF Saanjh thinks that she is victorious if she wins the case, then that's really not the deal! Saanjh will be the biggest loser in this world! Saanjh thinks with this case if she wins, then that's her victory! But it's really not! It's the defeat of truth of justice!

I feel saanjh will loose this time..cauz in indian dramas usually the side which seems like winning in the start..looses at the end and in today's episode saanjh had the upper hand...
PS i want saanjh to loose cauz i want vandana to be defeated. I want her predictions and her blind faith in her son to be defeated..i hate her character..she can die..srsly
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

I try to surf for the episodes onyoutube but I am not getting it. Please give me the alternate link. I missed that part in which Saanjh tells Samay not to come to the court as it was not in dailymotion.com.

http://badtameezdil.net/watch-video-beyhadh-11th-april-2017-full-episode-131/
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavsy

I try to surf for the episodes on youtube but I am not getting it. Please give me the alternate link. I missed that part in which Saanjh tells Samay not to come to the court as it was not in dailymotion.com.

http://www.desiserials.org/beyhadh-11th-april-2017-watch-online-episode-hd/193596/

This is link