Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

GUESS WHO THE NEW WOMAN IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angadsdoll thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I THINK ITS NON OTHER THAN TULLIKA!!!!!

SHES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail

this is the new women

kashvi thumbnail
hey that lady looks familiar. what other shows has she been on?
DHSK thumbnail
the other lady must be the secretary of Abhinav Raheja, because of whom hiw wife left him. She must have been after him aur usne bhav nahin diya hoga. So now she is out to take a revenge on Abhinav.
My guess rest lets wait and watch
EshEffect thumbnail

She played Arudhuti Chachi in Kkusum. She always plays negetive roles, at least I never saw her playing any positive role.

her real name is Usha Bachani, I think she was also in Remix, Prof. Sharma or something ..

I saw her in many movies in smaller roles or supporting roles but 99% of the time in negetive roles. I think she is one of those veteran actors of tv & movie who were born to play the negetive roles best !

Edited by EshEffect - 17 years ago
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Yeah, she was in kKkusum, but she looks completely different in ELAS!!!
apajaan thumbnail
What you mean you think Tulika had plastic surgery to look like that! 🤢 (No offence miss aeysha/avantikas mom, I am sure you look good without the heavy make up and wig). But seriously Tulika if she had plastic surgery to look like that had a real bad job...I would sue.
Anyhows we know its not her.phew..............it is the real vantikas mom, that is not the real aeyshas mom...yah right 😕 !
Kiran187 thumbnail
tulika is toooooooooo young to be Ayesha's Mom. Tulika's the same age as Ayesha 😆

Kiran
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats not tulika.. i wonder where she is?? n e ways that lady has always been playing negative roles s far s i remember.. well i think she is d one abhinav slept wid n b cuz of her meera had left him..