so supporting wife makes one a kutta?

Posted: 7 years ago
wow saanjh wow. i have problem with maya's actions but arjun decided to support his wife he becomes doG? i guess u wanted him to be ur dog but he never bought ur crap... maya  be evil still his wife was assualted... ðŸ¥±i liked u s2 but not anymore🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is the MOST annoying Character of Beyhadh. PERIOD.
Maya actions are not justified But this chipkoo sanjh is a bloody idiot. I don't even know what to say about her🤬
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Saanjh might feel resentment over him not bothering to contact her for three years, so all the pent up emotions came out. 
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She was so angry wn Arjun supported Maya ðŸ˜†
Dis case is more to show Arjun bad abt Maya n get him back,  than seeking justice. 
Edited by Nietzy - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Her frustration on maya is now coming out for making arjun away from her all this while. 
She didn't wanted to know what happened and proved herself that maya is at wrong. 
And she is the one who interfered in arjun's life by going to his office and didn't go away even aftr saying to go .
Any husband will react the way arjun reacted when she caused miscarriage to his wife.
Actually she's the chipku who follows and stalks arjun but saying arjun is dog who is maya's husband. 
Well at least he isn't tailing behind others wife Na. ðŸ˜†
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If ppl r ssaying that Arjun was wrong calling his bro sautela then what Sanjh said also crossed the line. We dont who is wrong by now (I feel Ayaan but cant trust cvs what they ll show) n so Sanjh didnt know,... but still she went on to speak so n didnt stop Vandana maathe from cursing! Srsly... 
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Her frustration on maya is now coming out for making arjun away from her all this while. 

She didn't wanted to know what happened and proved herself that maya is at wrong. 
And she is the one who interfered in arjun's life by going to his office and didn't go away even aftr saying to go .
Any husband will react the way arjun reacted when she caused miscarriage to his wife.
Actually she's the chipku who follows and stalks arjun but saying arjun is dog who is maya's husband. 
Well at least he isn't tailing behind others wife Na. ðŸ˜†

Ya.. my comment from other post

She was strong but cannot be said that she was right. Any husband would have reacted so which she too failed to understand. 
First slap was also justified as anybody would have reacted so if his best friend was responsible for his wife's miscarriage (not shown that it was fake)
Second slap was for saying that she faked the rape scene which would too enrage any husband. 

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

She is the MOST annoying Character of Beyhadh. PERIOD.
Maya actions are not justified But this chipkoo sanjh is a bloody idiot. I don't even know what to say about her🤬

u dont have to say. i know what u feel abt her😛

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Saanjh might feel resentment over him not bothering to contact her for three years, so all the pent up emotions came out. 

well she has to think there is a world beyond her.. she needs to get off her high horse

Originally posted by: Nietzy

She was so angry wn Arjun supported Maya ðŸ˜†

Dis case is more to show Arjun bad abt Maya n get him back,  than seeking justice. 

yup lets see how it folds