TB not showed in pak according to the pro

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

caprickhan

Goldie

caprickhan

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

HELLO FRIENDS:

hello friends according to the promo i saw a few days back in which Time bom was going to be telecasted today i-e Sunday 26th  at 8:30 pm .but i was very sad to saw that it was not telecasted today .i was waiting for this day from the day i saw that    promo .i was very sad to know that my waiting n waiting n waiting was sunk in the sea in just a momment. i am totally broken my friends .i dont know what the hell is happening n why this drama is not been telecasted in pakistan.

My friends i am serching for this issue that is time bom is going to be telecasted in pakistan or not. just wait for the results n i am damn sure that the results will be positive n we will see TB in pakistan INSHALLAH .

my dear pakistani friends i know u all will also be verrrrrrrry sad as sad as me or more than me but i have to tell u that i am totally broken today. i am just praying to God that something happens n time bom is telecasted in pakistan.

bye n take care my dear friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB not showed in pak according to the pro" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_sana

sana_sana

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hey!

don't worry i will soon air in Pakistan also. Just wait for sometime.
I have told u before n i m telling u again that today also i have seen the promo of TB it says COMING SOON,
as soon as i get the timings. i will tell u.
I can understand ur feelings as i m also going through the same phase.

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged

yeahhh it didnt cummm even i was soo screwed upppp

k kab laage gaaa

but it neva showed upppCryCryi cried alotttttttt

kassshh mai india mei hoti atleast mai time bomb dekhhh tu saktiEmbarrassed

ufff.....m soo fed upppppppp

kabb lage gaaa plz sum1 tell meeeeeEmbarrassedSmile

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yes it is coming definetleyyyyyyyy but now it is comin soonnnnnnnnn

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yeahh but does ne1 knwss exact time???Embarrassedm dyin to c ma sweety

rajeevthegreat

Groupbie

rajeevthegreat

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged
yes caprickhan i am agree with you.............ufffffffffff yeh kiya ho raha hai yaar kal me poora din time bomb ka bohat be sabri intazaar kiya lekin woh tu aaya hi nahin i am so upset.

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hey...I saw the promo and it was written : On sunday - 10:00... means 9:30 for Pak timingsErmm.

But I was unable to watch it cuz I wasn't at da home.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.