CCC - 7 APRIL 2017 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

When my hubby tries to get in the kitchen (even to load a dishwasher), I keep checking on him whether he is doing everything the way I do. 😕. The end result is I end up doing the work. And I am the one to be blamed for that 😳

So go ahead and enjoy your ARRANGEMENT 👍🏼. 😆

At least you know where the blame needs to be placed.
Originally posted by B-onesie

Yeah , there's your misakes Nikky. Let him feel empower by letting him do the work and cheer him.😉
And Bee you can always have hubby order the food from a restaurant after work and come with it, like am getting soon.
Sassie, I see you enjoyed my comment on you Os😃

What to do when I am obsessed with doing things certain ways. He gets irritated some times, especially when I'm not feeling well and he wants to help me and then I keep interfering when he does some work around kitchen 😕

Sassie, I see you enjoyed my comment on you Os😃
😃 very much..it was funny..I though you'll like a take charge Aarti..thanks a lot , but why do you make me wait so long. 
Edited by sass8 - 6 years ago

What to do when I am obsessed with doing things certain ways. He gets irritated some times, especially when I'm not feeling well and he wants to help me and then I keep interfering when he does some work around kitchen 😕

don't embrace the cliche. Let it go trust me it feel good once you get used to it
That's why men says women are control freak 😉
Edited by sass8 - 6 years ago
Sassy he does help me with other chores like grocery shopping, folding laundry  and so many other things but kitchen is one place where I want things to happen as per my wish 😕

Since you all are here, let me tell you what happened last week. You all know that I was suffering from viral last week. I had severe cough. My problem was that the moment I lie down, I started coughing terribly.

Friday night hubby returned from his trip. He was so tired. I decided to go and sleep in the other room as I didn't want to disturb his sleep. But then I have this rule that no matter how sick one of us is, we won't sleep in different rooms.

So he reminded me of that and went to sleep. I waited for him to go to sleep then I sneaked out and went to sleep in the other bedroom. But I knew that in few minutes he will wake up. And he did. Half an hour later he woke up and searched for me. I called him and told him that I am in other room.

He said he will sleep next to me. I told him not to but he was adamant. He threw all extra pillows on the floor and slept next to me. But then I started coughing. 

Can anyone guess what he did next? 😆

Sassy he does help me with other chores like grocery shopping, folding laundry  and so many other things but kitchen is one place where I want things to happen as per my wish 😕

Since you all are here, let me tell you what happened last week. You all know that I was suffering from viral last week. I had severe cough. My problem was that the moment I lie down, I started coughing terribly.

Friday night hubby returned from his trip. He was so tired. I decided to go and sleep in the other room as I didn't want to disturb his sleep. But then I have this rule that no matter how sick one of us is, we won't sleep in different rooms.

So he reminded me of that and went to sleep. I waited for him to go to sleep then I sneaked out and went to sleep in the other bedroom. But I knew that in few minutes he will wake up. And he did. Half an hour later he woke up and searched for me. I called him and told him that I am in other room.

He said he will sleep next to me. I told him not to but he was adamant. He threw all extra pillows on the floor and slept next to me. But then I started coughing. 

sweet 😊
He went back to sleep alone 😉, seriously help you get thru the cough and made you a hot drink

Sarkasme is grootste vorm van Bobbejanisme.😛
(Translated: Sarcarsm the biggest form of Baboonism)

Se wie?

(Says who?)

Is it x-rated???😳