MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by yashika

maybe SS' character in both serials isnt imp enuf for the makers to pursue him w/ court cases. Also ive never seen even EK pursuing her actors when they quit. So i guess its the norm in TV industry.

Well, how does one know whether the character is imp in a show or not .....the barometer is the character's popularity amongst the audiences...and it is no secret that he was and still is extremely popular..... all over...

evidence:

- first poll where he got 76-78% votes

-second poll where he got 60% votes

-AAp jaisa koi finals..where he was voted amongst the three most popular stars on sony

add to this invitations to shows where legends are performing...and extensive media coverage...

this leaves no doubt abt his popularity/importance to the show

what! he is sooooooo popular? point to be noted all polls conducted by sony. the channels usually promote character whom they think will be imp for their shows. but the question is why did SET not intervene when the unfair producers were kicking out bechara(and popular) sameer? btw even ayushman was there in the top 3 of AJK contest, right? latest news is even he has been kicked out of the show. kshitij! beware!

good, so now you do acknowledge that he WAS considered imp by the channel and hence was promoted .....if u chk out, my post was in response to yr post that since purab's character was not considered imp enough by the makers/channel they did not respond with court cases:

maybe SS' character in both serials isnt imp enuf for the makers to pursue him w/ court cases.

as far as SET not intervening when he was being kicked out...well, simple, coz he never was kicked out...he left on his own and since SET knew that he had a reson to do so as he had made 'his character not being made negative'...a precondition to his coming back...they let him go......and hence have no reason to go to media with their accusations..

yup the channel/producers thought he wud rock and get in the trps. but thats where they erred.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged

yup the channel/producers thought he wud rock and get in the trps. but thats where they erred.

No dear, they let him go coz they had no choice...BLF makers did not let them have what they wanted...ending up J & P together...and SS did not want to play a negative character which apparently they thought was required to justify J & A end up together.....

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged
believe whatever u want to...
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:10am | IP Logged

no pj. even balaji/EK doesnt have so much liberty. 

Balaji and Star are now partners in many deals. you can just guess balaji's power and liberty that they got INDIAN IDOL's time postponded to thier liking.

Had they didnt have such powers then why do you think that T & D didnt get the time of jassi postponded??  you know indian idol was a very big show for sony yet they gave into balaji's demands.

Trust me, you need to be in this industry to know them, I have been there and thats why I know them. Ekkta the balaji's brains though not a great story teller (according to me) is a very good buisness lady, or else how do you think they are still selling thier 3 year old products at the highest of rates.

Jammy.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks to the ratings. even balaji cud not sustain a flop show like kahani teri meri. also if u notice when idol started kkusum was SET's top show whil jjkn was badly losing ground. thanks to the trps EK had guts to demand that her show not be sacrificed. if JJKN wud have been SET's top show it wudnt have suffered. 
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:48am | IP Logged

And I think trp for Jassi should be picking up now.

I talked to my parents yesterday.they are getting interested after the fire scene and said that now it's going Ok ( wonders of wondres)LOL.They were very pleased with yesterday's episode.Though they still keep switching channels to & fro with the serial they had started watching in place of JJKN.

shrewty Newbie
shrewty
shrewty

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:27am | IP Logged
 some ppl in this forum really take the cake. I truly don't undrestand their problem with SS. I mean why is the man not left alone. He is just another struggling actor and aap log uske peeche haath dokhe pade hain Whats the problem yaar? I mean has he caused any of u some personal grief.
And ppl here who claim to have inside info are just such plain liars. U guys are making it all up and honestly this simply suggest that you are extremely immature human beings or just cry babies who want to have the last say in every thing.

give SS a break and u all chill.

surnita babe's, jodi or is it jody whatever and kshreya darling just cool it man!
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hey Shrewty,

old habits die hard....ab itnay dino sai SS ke pechay paday huay hain to abb  it will take them some time some time to stop chewing him out at every opportunity ...give them some time and soon all you will hear about is the
phenominal "Arman Sir"....abhi zara si insecurity baki hai so .....they are still venting on SS...

We SS fans will have to grin and bear it.....there's a brighter day around the corner somewhere.Wink

Go to top