Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: JODY

Surnita, Shreya.. who cares what they believe. we know the truth. We are always the ones who get the last laugh! 😃

That is not true...we will surely belive u if we strongly feel that. We all don't know the person personally so how can we judge on him. He may be bad or good we do not know that and it is the same way when someone would comment on u or anyone else. How much do they know you personally. That is why moderators always say that no personal attacks, because we don't know anyone and it is not really nice to comment on some one like this.

We all say jassi has great values, bebe is sweet, amrith has lots of patience...when we know the sweet gestures, why can't we take and implement that in our life. We have to get the good things into us and eliminate what is bad. But should not spill bad about others, even if they are bad.

I don't think samir has so much power that he can push on anyone's decision and after all this is T & D 's serial and not samir. So the final decision is what they think is right and they have taken that and we should not blame the actor for that. As jammy said if they had problem with him, then they would replaced the character but they did not do that. Their decision was to end the role of the character for some purpose and we will know that soon.

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: JODY

whatever- i will still share inside info (well some of it anyway) whenever I get because I do realize we are all here for JJKN. It's up to you guys what you want to do with it. and  I or anyone from JP would never post something that was not from a realiable source or we would state that it is a rumor only.

That is really nice of you to share the info. I am sure lot of them appreciate it, but I think sometimes it is just pushed too much. We should know where we can draw lines and that can happen only when we can take everybody as good people and good friends.

anitha.b thumbnail

I am not pointing anything perticular here. I think we all feel when the topic is streched or the argument is heated up. It could be either side. That is what I mean pushed...when we can end.

anitha.b thumbnail

i know, i agree that thali ek haath se nahin bajati aur dona haathon se bajati hain...but sometimes ignorance is the best answer.

and ofcourse I can say that no one denies it, that is reason you see so many posts to that topic. It just that they are not happy about the info not because they do not like anyone personally.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
hey! As many mentioned before I don't think we have the right to talk about sum1z personal life. We can comment or ridicule thier character they portray but commenting on thier personal lifes just isn't fair.

No matter how reliable of a source we have (i trust u guys if u say u have connections 😉 ) we can't judge on another persons life. Like sum one said before (sorry can't remeber who 😳 ) when you clap you clap with both hands... so even if SS has done sumthing wrong T & D or sum of the producers would have done sumthing equaly as wrong for SS to leave the show like that. We don't know the off-scene troubles or arguments,so assuming things, be it negative or positive about a person just isn't good. Even if we have sum really close connections or wutever if u here it from them it'll be only one persons' point of view... until all people have a fair chance to give thier side of the story no fair judgement is possible to be made.

So I don't think we shaould be commenting on peoples person lifes without knowing thier side of the story aswell. And if it is true that SS was bieng to cocky or wutsoever he in the end will have to suffer. It will be his loss... not anyone elses. So lets not gossip about ppl without knowing the whole story. 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

Ok now Samir Soni is history...I think we all have to just deal with it. And btw, why write him off? He might land up with a good role soon - who knows? Who has foresight to the future?

Just because the character he plays does not appeal to some of you, why do you want to make personal attacks against him? Whether he is unprofessional, rude or whatever - how do you know that for sure?

I think it's really low to go about making personal attacks on people we don't know from Adams - be it Samir Soni or Apoorva Agnihotri.

And if you think I am "saintly" like Jassi or Samir...So be it 😉

i never said he wont get another role. btw dont u see a pattern here? he was working in 2 serials and from both he exited hastily? and ya i was annoyed w/ the personal attacks against the makers of the serial. the serial is like their baby. who will want to kill their own baby?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Folks…..my take on this is keh Taali do haathon se bachtee hai……so it is wrong to blame just one party for anything…..and Shreya if ur news are true, I am surprised that such a scoop abt Purab having had a fall-out with the creators of JJKN has not been scooped up by the local media…..what happened India ke sare news houses band ho gaye hain?????😕

The truth is that the directors made their biggest mistake by introducing Purab and turning Armaan almost evil…..the CONSISTENT goodness of Purab's role sealed the story….unable to deviate from the original BLF, now they had no other option but to kill Purab's character…..even if S.S did leave them in the lurch, T&D could have gave his character a DECENT exit without butchering his character ……Samir will get many roles, but by turning a steadily good character negative, T&D have spoilt their own story………..this is almost akin to cutting off ur nose to spite ur face

as i said they are the makers of the serial. they have to think not only abt themselves but the whole unit. no one will want to kill his/her baby. so u can imagine under what circumstances they worked. do u think they did not realize what a risk they were taking by showing purab's old scenes?

[QUOTE]

and ladies, I know u believe that u have inside info…..but have u ever thought that u seem to be getting one end of the news…..so how can u be so judgmental abt it……what one THINKS if limited to his/her mind is one thing but when it gets broadcasted in such a manner then one has to be careful abt the validity of such news……

Most of us here love bashing characters be it Jassi, Armaan or anyone else….but never has anyone attacked them personal…..we JUDGE a CHARACTER NOT a PERSON……personally I might make caustic comments abt Armaan or Jassi or the Directors…….but do I ever mangle Apoorva, Mona's or the Singh's private persons…….NO!!!!!....it is IRRELEVANT……..

I believe that this is one Forum where we do not make PERSONAL COMMENTS on individuals and I'd like it very much to stay that way……

finally i wudnt have said what i did if i wasnt 100% sure. remember i myself told u how the producers were very happy w/ purab's character? isnt that obvious from the way they promoted purab over the rest of the cast including jassi. also what i have said is pretty obvious from what we saw on screen. the singhs have been in business for a long time(even more than SS). they have some credibility as producers. all their ex-actors have only nice things to say abt them. so why wud such ppl be unfair to one particular actor?
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I agree with both of u! annie and shreya r both correct! and also ijjkn is nor about purab! it is about jassi and her life!

TheRager thumbnail

here is my take on it

1) purab is gone ....he is no longer there.....he does not plan to come back....we are back to original track...i fail to understand why you are still so embittered and hell bent on trashing samir soni....neither i nor you know him personally....we don't know what happened...why it happenned..all we have is speculations and rumours(your inside sources say one thing, purab's fan have a different version of story from thier source). let purab fans have thier day and say...why do you keep trying to rub it in ?? in  the end the story is ending as you wanted it and that is all that matters isn't it ????

2) i think tony and diya and sony made a mess of the story(so do most armaan fans). they might not be the culprit but then directors always take the fall so if purab fans are frustated and venting it out ...why does it bother you so much. this is not the first time they have gone through this. people similarily vented out during the end of banegi apni baat and just mohabbat. they must be used to it by now.

3) now for samir's failures...i for one don't know the reason for it...do you???....he is a mediocre actor but people who act and look worse than him have survived bollywood and made big. if there was a formula to success ...we would not have had so many struggling actors. parmeet sethi is a great actor...has the looks but still could not make it inspite of being casted in a hit like ddlj. same can be said for apoorve, vivek mushran, and a number of other actors.

4) samir soni as per his interviews could not do armaan's role becoz of date clashes with his movie on floor (dances like a man) and a theatre show. parmeet refused bcoz he found the character very straitlined and bland...he was interested in something different. then apoorve took it and did a great job...good for us . why would we begrudge samir or parmeet not going for it and blame thier refusal on thier acting capabilities.

5) who are we to plan or chart an actor's career graph. what mona singh , apoorve, samir, vinay....... will do in future remains to be seen. why predict doom for someone/ anyone's career based on rumours .

6) if samir did indeed leave abruptly....he could still be given proper exit(instead of stating social differences as reason ,he could state lack of interest in him as love as reason)....i don't think the channel would put thier show at stake by offending a certain segment of viewers to pull an actor down...the writer came up with this for some reason best known to them.

the point i am trying to drive i guess is.....let us not trash the actors and stick with the characters. this post by the way was not meant as a personal attack but just as an attempt to understand you point of view. i apologize if this in any way offends you.

[/QUOTE]

first of all i never predicted doom for SS' career. also my post was an attempt to put things back in perspective. too much dissing of the makers was going here. ppl were behaving as though poor SS is the victim. which is certainly not true. he has been the biggest beneficiary from JJKN. the serial was a success without him.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

THE HORSE is lying.

Because THE HORSE is trying to save his NECK. IF THE HORSE is telling the truth and SS was unproffesional, then why are they queit?? Why all this no comment crap. because they know if they start a word war then thier mistakes will also become public. So rightnow its all hush hush. In between I have  said it before and ananyaa has confirmed what was happening behind the scene. Tell your HORSE that.

Jammy.

hmmm... ppl believe waht they want to believe.