Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS dug Purab's grave (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

ur thinking is rather convulted. i cudnt follow ur logic. poor me(Cry)
cud u care to explain in detail?
I think u havent got my point-they HAD to come back to track sooner or later. Purab HAD to exit sooner or later. the least SS cud have done is ensure a decent exit of Purab instead of a cowardly exit.
For ex: he cud she shown telling Jassi taht he thinks that what she has for him isnt sufficient  to get married. then he shld have bid his farewell to bebe and left. he cud have told jassi that call me if u ever need a friend. we have seen innumerable films where there are 2 guys. and one guy makes a graceful exit. something like michel's character did in blf.

If you meant convoluted, then let me tell you there was nothing like it. The only point i meant to make was what twist and turn a character makes in not decided by the actors but by DIRECTORS.  Thats why they are called the one who is having the helm of the show in thier hands.

Agree Samir could have stayed back, but if his character was having a decent exit then i dont belive he would have revolted this way.

Also AGAIN i am saying an actor leaving the show shouldnt affect the DIRECTION if the DIRECTOR is sure what they wants to show.

ACTOR can suggest/reject but he is not responsible for what is shown on screen. Also, the samir fiasco was not the ONLY mistake of DJ creations. Other mistakes which many agree and at times even you agree is that they diviated from the original script. IF they were so airthight with the contract that they couldnt have changed the ending then it was THIERs and ONLY thiers mistake that they changed the story in first place.

They made Armaan negative for which auidience started hating him,  Thier mistake. I once like armaan for what he was for supporting jassi when she was rejected by all. but then this is overshadowed by the facts that his character was later turned too black.

They streched the story just for the sake of money beyond thier mental capacity to pen a good screenplay. in process they butchered the script. Had they kept to original story, the story would have ended before time i.e in one year but everyone would have been happy with the story and they wouldnt have had to resort to thier neck saving tactic.

and there were many mistakes of thier's, all cant be BLAMED on SS. SS made one mistake but doesnot means that whatever happens to the story after allibagh he is responsible. The DIRECTORS are.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 25 November 2004 at 2:54am

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:20am | IP Logged
No Im not blaming SS for EVERYTHING that happenned to JJKN. Im blaming him for not staying back and shooting for a proper exit. that isnt too much to ask right? we have seen so many actors who have told they were not convinced by what they did onscreen yet they stayed on so that the producer and the serial that has given them so much doesnt suffer.
biggest example is nausheen ali. she is a 25 year old. she was unhappy playing an old woman. thats why she conveyed her feelings to the producer. she gave them 3 months time to find a replacement and only then she left. we saw that post diwali party Purab mehra lasted only 1 week. that wud have taken only a week of SS' time. he cud have just shown this much courtesy and shot the last bit.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by kanchi

Don't blame Samir yaar....He worked so hard to come in to this stage and i
don't think he did this by all propose.something really bad happened which we are completely unaware of.He struggled for more then 10 yrs to be in this stage, i bet if anyone would be in his place they would have given up the hopes, but still he followed his dream though he can do other  better things.well we are all making guesses about his quit some are in favor of him some are not.but i tell one thing, he was not that unprofessinal, don't blame that much,something did happen behind the scene which compell samir to quit the show and he indeed knew that his career is in risk which has just started to take off.Well he wouldn't have done such thing until and unless something really serious prb comes
up.
Arre don't jump on to the conclusion like this.Purab ka exit is still a big Sadma to his fans and this type of things can give them a Purab phobia in a high level.But still i will tell everyone "SAMIR IS A VERY GOOD HUMAN BEING" accept it or deny it but he is.

whatever u think. but he is also very unprofessional!

Ok as u say "whtever u think".If ur defination of professinalism match with this act of Samir then i have nothing to clerify.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Kreshya I totally agree with what u say and have posted similar posts yet some people are deluded and will back up SS no matter what - there is no point arguing about it!!

Samir Soni has just shot himself in the foot.  No one will hire him again due to his unprofessionalism.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Yeah FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

- Not Samir the horse/donkey hybrid mind you, but a stallion!

Edited by surnita - 25 November 2004 at 7:13am
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Yeah FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

- Not Samir the horse/donkey hybridmind you, buta stallion!

And who is that HORSE?? LOL
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Ok now Samir Soni is history...I think we all have to just deal with it. And btw, why write him off? He might land up with a good role soon - who knows? Who has foresight to the future?

Just because the character he plays does not appeal to some of you, why do you want to make personal attacks against him? Whether he is unprofessional, rude or whatever - how do you know that for sure?

I think it's really low to go about making personal attacks on people we don't know from Adams - be it Samir Soni or Apoorva Agnihotri.

And if you think I am "saintly" like Jassi or Samir...So be it Wink

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kanchi

But still i will tell everyone "SAMIR IS A VERY GOOD HUMAN BEING" accept it or deny it but he is.

Well said Kanchi!Clap

Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

Just because the character he plays does not appeal to some of you, why do you want to make personal attacks against him? Whether he is unprofessional, rude or whatever - how do you know that for sure?

They have info from War Admiral.Wink

Edited by MysticaMagic - 25 November 2004 at 9:16am

Go to top