Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

u right pujaπŸ˜‰.....I knew there were more side effects of all that Neem other than mere bitterness.........

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry Ides,I agree with pj ur mental capacity is fast coming down to questionable levels.Neem doesn't have any side effects whatsoever.Sugar has always been known for it's horryfying side effects.............

Ppl high on sugar are known to go into serious delirium......and get serious heart threatening diseases like sap and worse purabmehraitis..........πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm touched that u care so much for me Minnie.......not to worry though...see I have a really good metabolisim and since I use my brain indiscriminately and frequently, I dont experience a sugar overload.....as for my mental capacity......I think it is in perfect accordance with my present companyπŸ˜‰
Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm touched that u care so much for me Minnie.......not to worry though...see I have a really good metabolisim and since I use my brain indiscriminately and frequently, I dont experience a sugar overload.....as for my mental capacity......I think it is in perfect accordance with my present companyπŸ˜‰

severe symptoms  of delerium......................πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†hey Ms Delirium........mujh se behas kerte karte u have completed ur 1000 posts.......
CONGRATS girl!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......I love having u around.......πŸ€—
munizaaa thumbnail

Congrat's Minie on compleating 1000 PostsπŸ€—

You dont have to worry about Diabetes and Delirium unless you are above 40's (which I really doubt)πŸ˜† Enjoy your life till then Yarr!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

kanchi thumbnail

congrat mini.

well SS did dug his grave but he also have guts to come out the death no matter how deep he dug it.He knows wht he is doing,TD did wht s good for thw show.No one to be blame here.everyone is rite in their own place.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
congrats minnie!!!

defending ur armaan has got you to ur 1000th post.. way to go! πŸ˜‰
adi04 thumbnail

Cuz everyone loves to argue...ooooohhhh, the challenge is just so appealing....

as long its harmless, debating is a great skill that we should practice everyday....

Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜†hey Ms Delirium........mujh se behas kerte karte u have completed ur 1000 posts.......
CONGRATS girl!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......I love having u around.......πŸ€—

Omg,at last you are right about something.......

Thanks Ides.Your post means a lot to meπŸ˜ƒ.