Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Jammy

If you've watched or read about the movie/biography "Seabiscuit", you'll know that War Admiral, the well-bred stallion whose ancestors were traced back to Arabian racing horses was defeated by a "hybrid" - Seabiscuit - A little horse who looked like a donkey but who had more spirit than a dozen well bred stallions!

[quote=jammy]THE HORSE is trying to save his NECK. IF THE HORSE is telling the truth and SS was unproffesional, then why are they queit?? Why all this no comment crap. because they know if they start a word war then thier mistakes will also become public. [/quote]

Exactly! As Ides, Puja and countless others have mentioned, there is ALWAYS another side to the story and WE for one DO NOT have the right to make judgements before the entire truth is revealed.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Hey Jammy

If you'vewatched or read aboutthe movie/biography "Seabiscuit", you'll know thatWar Admiral, the well-bred stallion whose ancestors were traced back to Arabian racing horses was defeated by a "hybrid" - Seabiscuit - A little horse who looked like a donkey but who had more spirit than adozen well bred stallions!

[quote=jammy]THE HORSE is trying to save his NECK. IF THE HORSE is telling the truth and SS was unproffesional, then why are they queit?? Why all this no comment crap. because they know if they start a word war then thier mistakes will also become public. [/quote]

Exactly! As Ides, Puja and countless others have mentioned, there is ALWAYS another side to the story and WE for one DO NOT have the right to make judgements before the entire truth is revealed.

Agreed 100%!
surnita thumbnail
But you are already judging before the truth be told - that Samir Soni is an angel!
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

But you are already judging before the truth be told - that Samir Soni is an angel!

Who said he is an angel, He is as human as one can be and given the circumstances he took the decision what his heart told him too.

But the kind of picture you guys painted of your horse T & D that they are the victim of SS cruelty well that is not true, what ever happen was known to both of them and nobody kept the other hanging. 

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
surnita thumbnail
Of course your insider is more reliable than our insider!!
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Hey Jammy

If you've watched or read about the movie/biography "Seabiscuit", you'll know that War Admiral, the well-bred stallion whose ancestors were traced back to Arabian racing horses was defeated by a "hybrid" - Seabiscuit - A little horse who looked like a donkey but who had more spirit than a dozen well bred stallions!

Yokke !!

Well, I have heard about it, but never read it. if you have a e-book of seabiscuit then please PM me.

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

Of course your insider is more reliable than our insider!!

I know that your so called insider is either T & D or its Sunil Lulla from Sony. All big wigs and all decision makers of the serial. Like I said in the admiral example, the admiral wont ever accept his mistake.

Next time if you talk with your insider just ask him one question.

If what he is telling is true and SS kept them hanging then SS behaviour was very unproffesional why didnt Sony or DJ creations took some action against SS??

After all SS was not working on words he too was bound by contract, then why leave him after he give them such a big Dokha.

Let me tell you they will either say no comments or will not have a clear answer.

Also, this would be my last post on this topic, I just wanted to share what I knew, And I will post once again once i come to know something new. also I was sure about the info i got, because if you remmember surnita, It was I who had confirmed on this forum that jassi and armaan will end together and you yourself had pmed me to confirm this peice of information, it looks after a dozen weird twist my info does come true. Unfortunately my friend who helps me with facts was not in touch with sony after leaving his job, so then the news from him was blocked, but this time I had specially requested him to get SS controversy info from him, Also maybe his info is wrong, but then I still am confused at DJ's and sony's silence or no actions.

Jammy.

munizaaa thumbnail
I think Kanchi is right but i also think it was wrong for Purab to leave like this,Whatever anybody say's i m still going to miss Purab no matter what , They could have replaced Purab with some one else but iguess it would'nt be the same without him. Even though ther is no hope of him coming back i really wish he would But i must arrgue that even you agree that he was a great actor, he deserved a good exit. I think some thing big must have happened or ss wouldnt have just left I mean he has a brain and would think about his career I think It's more of the director's fault than ss  
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Disagreed, Actors can be replaced. But character's vanishing without justification is a mistake of directors.

If you see many serials, if the actor decides to quit, they donot vanish the character. Yeh to T & D ka ek ploy tha. Purab's character was too large and hot for them to handle. No justification would have been enough to exit purab without a negative twist. If they did cared and SS didnt cared then they could have say do hell with SS and they could have hired another actor. But they didnt. If you see they are still  scared of Purab the PHANTOM and they are trying every trick in the book to turn auidience against now 'gone purab'. It seems like every problem in jassi's life they blame on Purab 😆. They are so forgetfull that purab had send a check to jassi for her helping her. if only she had accepted it, she wont be facing the current situation.

SS was responsible for the problem in Character. But the real reason for vanishing the character was T & D & SONY. Nobody else. They got a neck saving opportunity and they took it. 

Jammy.

Totally agree with Jammy, SS could have been replaced, such a disappearance of an important character is a director's mistake

munizaaa thumbnail

Totally agree with Jammy, SS could have been replaced, such a disappearance of an important character is a director's mistake

[/QUOTE]

I dont think it would be the same without Purab