Debate Mansion

Married Heros vs Married Heroins (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Tongue Tongue Tongue

well, i like the quote "i might be on a diet but i can look at the menu" funny! LOL Wink

um, ok, i've grown up hearing that and it does annoy me...but then i actualli think for who their career has ended?

sharmila tagore became a success after marriage

jaya badhuri (although she did leave to look after her family) was pregnant with abhishek during sholay...and now she's back again...and is a success

i dont know if Hema-ji was a success after her marriage, but methinks she was, coz they married in the 70s ryt? well she's bak now anyways :P

um, Madhuri is still a success...wasnt devdas dun after her marriage?

Kajol did K3G and Fanaa...

Karishma is thinkin of comin bak, as is Raveena....

Rekha...

Dimple Kapadia...

it's not true that their career ends...but it's probably true that they stop being the
ULTIMATE fantasy for young men
...coz as sum1 before me has said, it's coz they now dun have a chance with that heroine...
but im guessin they havent seen KANK... Wink

Edited by bewafa - 06 December 2006 at 10:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Heros vs Married Heroins (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
p.s. hey everyone! i'm new to this forum! :P lolz, been bak to IF after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG break Tongue

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Smile

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 5:24am | IP Logged
this can happen coz these heroines are in search of a cool dude ..... But they are actually in profession where no one, who is "Sanskari" , gonna marry her....

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

this can happen coz these heroines are in search of a cool dude ..... But they are actually in profession where no one, who is "Sanskari" , gonna marry her....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Shocked Shocked  how can u say something like that????? It is her profession does not mean she herself is asanskari  Ouch Confused

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
the reason is that actress used to basically quit when they got married, they had kids etc. PLUS youngers axctress come in and take there place, actress basically stand there a look good, they usally dont get much to do in movies.

PLUS directors/producers used to think a married actress are not commercial viable, audeinces enever said anything on the subject.

and no men dont think they have a shot with ash and bips,

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Because young men are stupid enough to entertain the fantasy that they are in the same league as Ash, Bipasha, Pretty and Rani. However miniscule might it be...they have a chance with one of them. As soon as they get married...that fantasy is shattered and they move on to the next single beauty Queen.
Young women on the other hand know that it will go only as far as them drooling over SRK and John and Jr. B. And drooling is something they feel comfortable doing even over married ones.

i'm a guy and no NO guy thinks he actally has a shot with bips ash etc, they may joke about it but they know they have no shot.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top