Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged

in bollywood almost every hero is married & heroine is unmarried Why???????

A heroine who is a heart throb of young men, gets merried suddenly her career starts ending. but if a hero who is a heart throb of young girls, gets married nothing change comes for him.Why ??????? why there is such a differenceConfused?

If a hero can get married then why not heroine. mostly men say that they stop considering heroine as their sweet heart after marriage bcz she then belongs to someone else . but Why the same thing doesnt apply to heros? Why cant girls stop considring heros as their sweetoo or jaanu after their marriage.they also belong to someone else. Some heros have childern of 1-15 yrs but still they are heart throbe of young girls whyOuch?

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 06 December 2006 at 7:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Heros vs Married Heroins" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same for long ... Confused

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Because young men are stupid enough to entertain the fantasy that they are in the same league as Ash, Bipasha, Pretty and Rani. However miniscule might it be...they have a chance with one of them. As soon as they get married...that fantasy is shattered and they move on to the next single beauty Queen.
Young women on the other hand know that it will go only as far as them drooling over SRK and John and Jr. B. And drooling is something they feel comfortable doing even over married ones.

but why girls drool over married heros???Confused why cant they behave like men?(  do our woman have no choice except to drool over only married heros? ) if it happend i m sure heros will not get married like heroins untill 35+

I cant drool over a hero who is father of three childernLOL.

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I think the main reason for that would be the producers hesitancy to sign up a heroine who is comitted in her marriage. See the producers invest huge amounts of money in a movie and they would want a heroine who doesnt have any commitments apart from doing movies the main reason being a woman after marriage gets pregnant or atleast thats what everyone thinks and that becomes a hindrance in the film industry . The producers would be hesitant to sign up a married woman coz the woman would already  have commitment towards her marriage and also there is a possibility of them getting pregnant which would damper the proceedings of the movie. Whereas the men has nothing like that and they can go on and do not have any such issues .

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It's the thought of our Indian society. As simple as "a girl is expected to be a virgin before marriage, does not matter much incase of a guy". Have you ever heard of an Indian girl(not talkig about Draupadi or Satyayug) living openly a life of two or more marriages at a time, having open relationship with two or more guys at a time with their approval. Par har mod pe aisa aadmi mil sakta hain. Guys are allowed to live such lives. Take for example our Dharam-paji, will ever the society let Hema Malini live a life like him? I guess that says it all. A girl when gets married the whole world around her changes, which never happens for a guy. Because that's the way we girls prefer to accept the male, a married or unmarried hero does not matter.

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pradarshak

Have you ever heard of an Indian girl(not talkig about Draupadi or Satyayug) living openly a life of two or more marriages at a time, having open relationship with two or more guys at a time with their approval.

The fact that is does not happen openly does not mean that it is not happening. And talking of apporval, I don't think women apporve of their husbands having  affairs...for some reason they continue to live with the scum-bags.

Yeah, approval might not be  the right word I used, rather compromise and share. Though this kind of cases are found more in the lower strata of society. But I know two such men who maintain two families, two wives. One is a high ranked govt. employee and another a small businessman. But never heard of a woman of similar social rank living such a life, having two families at a time.

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pradarshak

But never heard of a woman of similar social rank living such a life, having two families at a time.

'Heard' is the operative word hear.

Heard or known, whatever, only the male fill up that category.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

but why girls drool over married heros???Confused why cant they behave like men?(  do our woman have no choice except to drool over only married heros? ) if it happend i m sure heros will not get married like heroins untill 35+

I cant drool over a hero who is father of three childernLOL.

Drooling is  not marraige-sensitive. Women don't have to limit drooling to single or married heros.(and they generally don't).

An anlogy I have heard is: I might be on a diet but I can still look at the manu.

Well said and very true.I cannot comment much because I drool over somanyyyyyyyyyy married heroes and television actorsWink(SRK,AAmir,Saif,Apurva Agnihotri,Ram Kapoor...).

Cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top