Nice update... Plz update regularly 
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting. Continue soon
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she is not dumb.. cuz he is playing with her openly.. Plz. She is a lawyer.. don't make her typical wife.. want Khushi be strong and independent..
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting one. Arnav seems to be a total jerk here and a man without depth, well at least till now. Even if he didn't want to marry her, he should have backed out. Later on blaming one's own wife is the most nonsensical and dumbest excuse one can ever give. He belongs to a rich business class family, so being the aggressive person that he is, he should have had the upper hand to refuse the marriage. Why destroy his as well as someone's else life too? I wonder if there's something else due to which he couldn't refuse the alliance.
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Some thing wrong with rest of raizada's? I really want khushi to be independent and won't pleading to arnav. Plz let her be extremely tough but and put some sense in arnav!
Mitra2014 thumbnail
Dear,

Loved your story

Eagerly waiting for your updste

Please update regularly

When will be the next update? Curious
Ammulu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Vryy different story 
Eagarly waiting fr d nxt chappy dear
Plzzz update d nxt chappyy sooonnn
Waitinggg
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5

(arnav)  

I walked  towards my office with powerful steps, a satisfying smirk playing  on my lips. I love the adrenal rush of  taking control of uncontrollable  situations.  i started my company   from the scratch,I nurtured it like a plant which has now turned into a huge tree which provide me fruits  that I can cherish. My company is my sweat and blood.

I  started AR design by  investing all my  money I had  saved and earned working  in my father's one of the  textile factories.i  always had passion and Ambition to grow more and more and to reach heights that my  parents wanted to see me. If only they were here to see me, making them proud.i stopped myself from remembering my dead parents, they are my strength, my hope, my reason to love and strive.

Today,I have taken back what was rightly mine and fulfilled my revenge. My father's partner had deceived him when I was just sixteen years old. He has embezzlement a lot of cash and was smuggling drugs in  shipments that carried our factories clothes.he put all the blame on my father. his wife, his childrens all presented before the court as witness against my father.their whole family has fooled us with their sweet act. in have learned that, Never trust a person too sweet and too loving, they are the most poisonous. 

My father was given six year imprisonment, for the crimes he didn't commit.

But it was not the punishment  but the Shame that came with it that killed my father,  the heartbreak to not be able to be with his family, to not be able to be there to care for his pregnant wife,  not to be able to be there to see his son grow and turn into a man.but I  still can't wrap my head around the idea of my father commiting suicide, he was not  a weak man to take such step. He was my superhero, my strength, my guardian, my friend. I remember  my mother falling sick after hearing news of his death. That day something inside her has died. She has lost her soul, her reason to live, with that she also lost her child,  my sister . one day ultimately she lost herself. 

I sit on the sofa with a deep sigh. Controlling the tears in my eye from flowing. I pinch the area between my brows. I have been strong so long. I didn't cry  when I saw my father's dead body arrive,  I didn't cry  when I lite fire to his pyre.I stood like Stone, embracing my crying mother. Maybe something inside me, died  that day too.

What a fate, my parents had.my father  was a middle class man, he was nowhere near the status that my mother hold. She was the  princess of royal family, young,beautiful, pioused, mannered, pampered and extremely  loved. Sometimes,I  think what she saw in my father to have loved him so much. Does such women exist now, who loves a man for who he is but not for the wealth he owns, he chuckled at his own stupidity to even think that such woman  exist in today's  world. All that matters to them is money, power and lust.

They had meet at an orphanage where my father visited frequently as, it  had been his  home for so many years and he liked to meet his brother and sisters and help them the way he can with his  small income. My  mother fell  in love with him at first sight,  he was playing with kids as she watched transfixed with the aura he had. She was drawn to him like moth to  a flame,ready  to burn in him.

I remember  how she  use to tell me, how hard to get my  father had played but he had his own reasons. He was poor and she was rich, he can't give her anything except love and unlike people claim that love is enough,  it's not, he knew that better than anyone else. So he  rejected every advances of my mother, remained strict, aloof and tried to make her understand. But my mother fell in love with him more and more, with his honesty, his pure heart.  

My mother finally managed to crack my father's resolve and he  confessed his love to her. She was so happy that day but that happy day turned Bad as she came to know that a  marriage proposal  has come for her. Thestrong women a that my mothers was, she rejected the proposal and told her mother about the man she truly loved, only it didn't made things easier for. Nani was against their marriage,  leaving no route but to escape  to my parents.

They ran away and started a new life, my nani disowned my mother which broke my mother. But she lived through  it with man she loved and I was borned, making them the happiest they ever had been. My father worked day and night,  his luck and hard work paid off,  as he achieved establishing  various textile factories  in northern India. He truly become the prince for her, provided my mother with everything  she dreamed for. Such was their love. But they died, their love couldn't save them, it killed them more. It made them harder to live, to move on. 

My father's partner snatched everything from us, our home,our factories. After losing my mother,  I was on the bridge of losing myself too, had it not for my nani who finally accepted me and pleaded forgiveness from her dead daughter. I didn't make it easy for her to raise me, I despised her for the longest time but she remained undeterred under my constant hate and finally my resolve broke and I healed. She healed me.

But such love like my parents had  is a Sham in today's world. I know that than anyone.  I have  been in love a few times, or so I thought.  Finding love like my parents  is not in my destiny and now I don't want to find it at all. I know what it does to people. I know what it did to my parents.

I took deep breaths looking down at my feet. I refuse to cry,  I am not weak, i willnever be weak.

I remember  how Mr. Mehta face has turned when he got to know who I was. He destroyed  me, destroyed my life and now I destroyed him. I took his everything. The kind of corrupted man he was, he never stopped doing illegal business which made it easier  for me to take him down. I put spies in his company, that provided me with all his activities and than I provided the information  and a huge amount of Bribery to police and good amount to media which telecasted the news of this smuggler  every minute.

Later,  I bought all my factories,  my house that he had bought after my father went to jail. All my things were back to me and finally my parents can live in peace. 

-------------- 

Thank you for liking this story😳. You read  it on whattpad too .  My username is - @cuosonali 

Edited by dhakad_chori - 6 years ago
crazybugs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome.  But missing Khushi in this update
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to know more about Arnav and his past... clear many things about his character.. but still confuse that how he got married to Khushi and why he behave rude with her??