Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janojaan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey I am new here and one of first kriyam ff I read was this and i have to say it's amazing. Please update soon 😊
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali!

When will you be updating your final chapter

Shaz x
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Janojaan

Hey I am new here and one of first kriyam ff I read was this and i have to say it's amazing. Please update soon 😊

Thank u..it means a lot to me😊 I'll update tomorrow..pakka!!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shiney19

Hi Anjali!

When will you be updating your final chapter

Shaz x

I'm so sorry dear..I know I'm very late..main pakka kal update kr dungi
Anjali33 thumbnail
Heya everyone..So dis is d last part of my SS..So pehle reading phir talking..Ok JaanusπŸ˜ƒ

Part- 6

Saiyyam came in n saw Krishna sitting wid Rhea. He said "oh so u're already here, to get my frnds' sympathy!!" Krishna angrily went inside Rhea's room shouting "tell dis person, mujhse baat na kre" Saiyyam shouted back "as if I'm dieing to.." Rhea came to Saiyyam n questioned him abt their fight. Even Jai tried to make him understand dat he was wrong n he shouldn't hv slapped her. But Saiyyam was not at all ready to understand. Finally he gave d ultimatum "if u talk abt it again..main usi waqt chala jaunga..Teri shaadi chhod k!!" N both Jai n Rhea had to end d topic.

Jai n Rhea were in the living room, trying to find a solution of Kriyyam's fight. Rhea sadly said, " wat do we do Jai?? Un dono ka patch-up kaise krwaye?? Dono ek dusre se pyaar to krte h, lekin dono ki ego Eiffel tower jitni badi h!!" Jai said "dono ka pyaar bhi to Mount Everest jitna bada h..ego ko jhukna hi pdega.." Rhea smiled n said "o hope aisa hi ho"

Until Jai n Rhea get married, Jai n Saiyyam shared a room n Rhea n Krishna shared a room. Jai went to Saiyyam n said,"Saiyyam, main soch rha tha ki..ragini aunty ko hum yahan bula lete h.." Saiyyam asked him," Kyu?? Mom aur Krishna dono ek jagah..u know.." n he looked down. Jai kept his hand on Saiyyam's shoulder n said," I know..but yaar tu to janta h ki mere aur Rhea k parents is shaadi mein ayenge nhi..to aunty ayenge to Rhea ko accha lagega..aur phir aunty tere ghar pe akele kya krenge.." Saiyyam gave a slight smile n said, "Thik h..main mom se baat krta hoon." Jai hugged him.

In Rhea n Krishna's room, Rhea was sleeping, but Krishna was lying on d bed, wide awake. She was seeing her n Saiyyam's picture on her mobile phone. It was a pic of both of them having coffee in d balcony of their house. She remembered how Saiyyam had rejected one house, jst bcz he didn't like d balcony as a perfect place to kiss her. She chuckled, but could not stop her tears from flowing down her eyes. She thought of deleting d picture, but her heart was strong enough to do dat. She did not realise when she fell asleep, looking at her n Saiyyam's pictures.

Next day, Krishna came out for breakfast, only to find Rags, along wid Saiyyam, Jai n Rhea, sitting on d dining table n enjoying breakfast. Rhea came to Krishna n took her to d dining table n made her sit opposite to Saiyyam. Both of them looked at each other, but then looked away. Rhea signalled something to Jai n he said, "butter pass krna." Butter was kept on d table, between Krishna n Saiyyam. Both of them were going to pick up butter, so their hands touched each other's. They looked at each other. Jai n Rhea showed thumbs up to each other. Rags was fuming seeing Kriyyam's eyelock.

In d evening, all we're getting ready for d sangeet function. Krishna was wearing a pink lehenga. Rhea was getting ready. She saw Krishna n complimented her saying, "wow Krishna, u're looking so pretty!! But..kuch missing h!! Umm..wait a minute!!" She took out something from Krishna's bag. It was a pendant, which Saiyyam had gifted her on her birthday. Rhea said, "wear dis..n your look will be complete." Krishna did not want to wear it, as it reminded her of their relationship. She said, "no Rhea, it's fine. I'm happy wid my look." Rhea ordered, "it's my wedding, so u hv to listen to me. Now c'mon, wear it." She turned Krishna n made her wear d pendant. Krishna brushed her fingers on d pendant. Rhea took her outside, where her n Jai's frnds had already arrived. Only few frnds were invited for d sangeet.

Rhea n Krishna came outside. Rhea stood near Jai. Yuvaani, who was standing next to Saiyyam, saw Krishna coming. As Krishna came near Yuvaani, she made Krishna trip by putting her foot in Krishna's way, n Krishna fell in Saiyyam's arms. Saiyyam's hands were on Krishna's waist n Krishna's hands on Saiyyam's shoulder. They were looking into each other's eyes. Saiyyam's eyes on d pendant in Krishna's neck. He asked her "ye pendant..ye to maine gift kiya tha na tumhe.." Krishna turned her face aside n said "Rhea ne force kiya pehenne k liye.. warna main kabhi nhi pehenti" Before he could say anything else, Krishna stood up, slightly jerked his arms off her n went near Rhea. Rags saw all dis n was fuming now.

Yuvaani called everybody for dance. It was coupke dance, where they wud dance in a round n exchange partners. Everyone was dancing. After exchanging partners a few times, Krishna n Saiyyam came together. Krishna looked at Saiyyam wid pain in her eyes, as she remembered all her dances wid Saiyyam. She didn't want to cry in front of him, so she rushed to d guest  room.

Jai came to Saiyyam n kept his hand on Saiyyam's shoulder. Saiyyam looked at him. Jai said "kab tak ek dusre se door bhagoge dono..ek dusre se pyaar krte ho to jhagda solve kyu nhi krte.." Saiyyam said "Mujhe koi jhagda solve nhi krna" turning his face away. Jai asked "Kyu..don't u love her!!" Saiyyam looked down n said "ya, I do" Jai said "to phir..sirf apni ego k wajah se kho dega tu use" Saiyyam looked at him n said "ego nhi h mujh mein" like a child. Jai stated "tabhi use manane ki koshish nhi kr rha..haina!!" sarcastically. "Tune use thappad mara h..aur ab tu ego dikha rha h!! Ja k mana use" he added, seriously. Saiyyam went to d room to talk to Krishna.

Krishna was in d washroom. She stood in front of d mirror, wiped her tears n said "no Krishna, u will not cry for him..he doesn't trust u..doesn't care for your feelings..doesn't even regret hurting u..so y will u cry for him!! Now no more crying!!" She checked herself in d mirror n went out of d washroom. She saw Rags standing there, clapping at Krishna. She came near Krishna n said "wat a great girl u r, Krishna!!" Krishna narrowed her eyes n asked "wat do u mean??" Rags replied "I mean, kaise tum baar baar apna innocent sa face leke Saiyyam k saamne aa jati ho..baar baar uske close aane ki koshish krti ho..acchi trick h Saiyyam ko guilty feel krwakar use wapas pane ki.." Krishna said "main koi trick nhi use kr rhi.." Rags said "krna bhi mat..main apne bete ki life mein tumhe wapas nhi aane dungi..itni mushkil se tumse picha chhudwaya tha uska..itni easily tumhe wapas nhi aane dungi.." krishna said "agar Saiyyam ko wapas aana hoga, to mujhe koi trick use hi nhi krni pdegi..waise, trick to aapko use krni pdegi..agar Saiyyam ko ye sab pata chala to!!" Rags smiled sarcastically saying "trick!! Wo beta h mera, use convince krna bohot easy h..Bas thoda sa rona dhona kiya, aur wo maan jaega!!"

Suddenly a voice came "wow Mom!!" N both Krishna n Rags turned to see Saiyyam standing at d door. He had heard their conversation. He came towards Krishna, but she left before he cud  say anything. He saw her going  n turned towards Rags. His face expressed anger n disgust. He moved towards Rags n said "aapko Krishna se kya problem thi, Jo ye sab kiya!! Aapki wajah se maine haath uthaya uspe!! Kyu kiya itta drama?? KYU??" He voice getting louder wid each word. Rags gritted her teeth n said "to kya is middle-class ladki ko apne bete ki life spoil krne deti!! NVR!!" Saiyyam held his head in his hands n said "Mom, y don't u understand.. Krishna k bina meri life spoil ho jaegi.." Rags said "but ye ladki mujhe apne bete ki life mein nhi chahiye.." Saiyyam spat back "to wo aapki problem h..Meri nhi..aur agar itti hi problem h to wapas chali jaiye allahabad..aur mujhe Mumbai mein rehne dijiye..Krishna k sath" Rags shouted "Saiyyam!! Tum us ladki k liye mujhe jane k liye keh rhe ho!!" Saiyyam said "main us ladki se pyaar krta hoon..aur aap nhi ja rhi to main chala jata hoon" n he left d room.

After coming out of d room, Saiyyam was searching for Krishna. He found her in d balcony. She was standing near d railing. Saiyyam went n hugged her from back n said "I'm sorry..I'm very sorry baby" n he kissed her shoulder. He immediately jerked his hands off her body n moved away from him n said "stop it n go from here!!" He tried to hold her hands but she took her hands back. He sighed n said "I know..tum bohot naraz ho mujhse..maine tumpar haath uthaya..but trust me main us waqt gusse mein tha n I didn't realize kab maine..but I'm sorry..rilli sorry!!" Krishna looked at him n said "Dats it..u're sorry..do u think tumhare ek sorry se sab thik ho jaega..n trust u!! Tumne trust kiya tha mujhpe?? Nhi na!! To main tumpe trust kyu kru!! Main na hi tumpe trust krungi aur na hi tumhe maaf krungi!!" pointing her finger at him. She left n Saiyyam too left.

D sangeet was over. Four of them had changed into their night clothes n were in theur rooms. Rhea had slept (bride's beauty sleep) n so was Krishna, when suddenly Krishna's phone rang. She saw Saiyyam's name flashing n she rejected d call. He called again. She rejected again. He called once again. Rhea mumbled "Krishna, pick up d call plzz..it's disturbing yaar!!" Krishna said a sorry n answered d call saying "Kya h..(realising dat Rhea is sleeping, she whispers) Kya h Saiyyam!?" Saiyyam said "terrace pe aao" Krishna questioned "kyu?? Main nhi aa rhi.." Saiyyam said "tum aa rhi ho ya main tumhe utha k le jaun!!" Krishna gritted her teeth n said "main nhi aaungi..bye" Krishna cut d call n laid on d bed n closed her eyes to sleep. Suddenly someone kept his hand on her mouth n she shot open her eyes. It was Saiyyam. He signalled her to be quiet as Rhea is sleeping. He lifted her in his arms n took her to d terrace.

Krishna struggled to get down n said "Mujhe yaha kyu laye ho??" Saiyyam made her stand n pointed towards a board reading "I AM SORRY" n she turned to see Saiyyam holding his ears n saying "sorry" she turned to go but Saiyyam gave her a sorry card. She did not take it. Saiyyam apologised again but Krishna said "wat is all dis Saiyyam!! Plzz stop it" Saiyyam held her hand n said "plzz Krishna, maaf kr do mujhe..I'm sorry..I know mujhe tumpe haath nhi uthana chahiye tha but.." Krishna interrupted him "tumhe kya lagta h, main sirf isliye gussa Hoon ki tumne mujhe thappad mara..nhi Saiyyam!! Main naraz isliye hoon ki tumhe mujhpe trust nhi h..har baat ka koi reason hota h..mujhpe haath uthane se pehle ye to puchte ki maine jo kaha kyu kaha!! But tumhe apne gusse k aage kuch nhi dikhta..main bhi nhi!! To phir kaise expect kr sakte ho ki main tumhe itti jaldi maaf kr doon!! Main ja rhi hoon"
She had turned to leave, but she heard him say "tumhe jitta time lena h le lo..bhale hi mujhe maaf mat kro, but plzz aise mujhe chhod k mat jao.." she turned back to see him sitting on his knees wid his head bowed down. He continued "Mujhe saza do..gussa kro mujhpe..but plzz mujhe ignore mat kro..mujhse pyaar nhi krti par mujhse nafrat mat kro.." he lifted his head to look at her. Tears were flowing from his eyes. His eyes had pain n guilt in them. He said "mar jaunga tumhare bina..tumhari baaton k bina..tumhari smile k bina..tumhare tantrums k bina.. mar jaunga!!" Krishna got teary eyed listening to dis. D mere thought of losing him scared her to death. He got up n held her hand n said "maanta hoon I'm egoistic..but meri ego se badh k mere liye tum ho..maanta hoon mujhe gussa aata h..but mere gusse ko handle krne wali tum ho..maanta hoon maine tumpe trust nhi kiya..lekin agar kisi pe main blindly trust kr sakta hoon to wo tum ho..sirf tum Krishna!!" Wid dis, Krishna hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back. After a long n passionate hug, Saiyyam broke d hug n said "I'm sorry Krishna, plzz mujhe maaf kr do" n Krishna said "jao, maaf kiya!!" in her usual tantrum style. Saiyyam again hugged her n said "I love you"

Next day, as it was a court marriage, Jai-Rhea n Kriyyam had jst came back from d court. Jai n Rhea sat on d sofa, to relax a bit. Krishna moved towards d kitchen to drink water, but she was pulled into a room, by Saiyyam. He locked d door n immediately pinned Krishna to d wall. He slid his hand around her waist n was very close to her. Krishna joked "Saiyyam, tum to patch-up hote hi shuru ho gye!!" Saiyyam said "oh hello..patch-up ko kitte ghante ho gye..I can't control myself seeing u in dis saree!!" He immediately placed his lips on her n kissed her. He was all hungry n wild. She responded wid equal passion.

He swept her off her feet n took her near d bed. Without breaking d kiss, both fell on d bed. Krishna broke d kiss to catch her breath, while Saiyyam began kissing her neck n shoulders. Krishna's hands were in his hair. Suddenly Jai banged d door n shouted "shaadi humari hui h..aur room mein ghuse hue tum dono ho!!" Krishna laughed at it while Saiyyam shouted back "haan to tu dusre room mein chala ja Rhea ko leke..humein kyu disturb kr rha h!! Na hum tumhe disturb krenge na tum humein!!" Krishna slapped Saiyyam's arm n laughed louder at it!! Saiyyam smirked at her n said "ready jaanu??πŸ˜‰" To which she smilingly replied "Ok Jaanu"😳

The end!!

Thank u everyone for your support..all my readers, I loved your comments, they were so encouraging..hope u all liked dis dramatic, romantic, funny n naughty story of our beloved couple Kriyyam!!

Bye!!
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali! I was waiting very patiently for your update πŸ˜› The last part was amazing, it had drama and was so romantic, especially the part where Sayyam was asking for forgiveness on the terrace. Loved your SS, it was very funny and cute, with lovely Kriyam moments. The Kriyam you portrayed in your SS was different and I loved them, will miss reading your story! Well done! πŸ‘
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anything be sweeter than this...
Anju your ss made me smile laugh anger and than smile again...how cutely he pacified her. 
Man...okay janu is real read...loved it to core...
Dialogues to the mark..
Screenplay applause...
Awesome script ...
And finally awesome writing to the mark...

Please right an ff on tsmspj also..
You deserve claps...honestly
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! I have been waiting a long time for your update! I really enjoyed your FF, it was lovely and light hearted.
I will miss your FF and all the Kriyam ffs on the forum.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -TIARA

Reserved 1st seat

Aao aao..Meri Chief guestπŸ˜†
Anjali33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Hi Anjali! I was waiting very patiently for your update πŸ˜› The last part was amazing, it had drama and was so romantic, especially the part where Sayyam was asking for forgiveness on the terrace. Loved your SS, it was very funny and cute, with lovely Kriyam moments. The Kriyam you portrayed in your SS was different and I loved them, will miss reading your story! Well done! πŸ‘

Hey Faeeqa!! I made u all wait for rilli long..cholly

Even I became bit emotional while writing d forgiveness part..
Yeah, it was totally different from d show, but I wish we got some bit of dis Kriyyam on d show..will miss u too!! U hv been my constant reader.. seriously love u!!