Dance of Time and Illusion ( Episode Analysis)Part 30updated DTNTPg131 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am in love with Jenni, what an actress. I am thinking so much about Maya and feeling bad and the credit goes to Jenni for her acting. She has protreyed Maya so well and she is living the life of Maya.

and coming to episode :
1. Is Arjun really so dumb... couldnt he have said he had taken pills as he was unwell, or any reason.
2. Saanjh, over confidence is what i hated. She was acting as if she has won the case.
3. Sannjh, jealousy on Maya was over flowing. It was so evident she has taken t personally and Ayan was no where.
4. I hated the way Arjun and Sannjh were talking , with face so close and as if they are about to kiss. Seriously, is this the body language in court.
5. HAs Arjun hired such a dumb lawyer, so didnt speak/object once.
6. Maya might be manupulative, and whatever Saanjh spoke was about their personal relation, how the hell is that related to this case, how is it related if Ayan attempted to rape or not.
7. If a women can handle anything and is a great Business Women, does that mean physically as well she is strong and can handle rape. What was that when Sannjh says, when maya can handle anything why not this? Are you insane????
I hate sannjh more and more now. And i want Maya to give her back properly. She is Maya Mehrotra, remember.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@joja Saanjh's biggest advantage is the privy to the personal relation of Arjun-Maya. Prosecution lawyer cannot do anything when she bombards Arjun with the questions she did. Very intimate details of couple life Arjun spilled to Ayan. It was between him and his wife. There were ways to handle it. Psychologist, cousnelling if nothing works via law divorce. I feel Arjun shooting a psyhotic video of Maya and showing that as proof in court to get divorce would have been less painless to Maya. 
But he going and spilling it to his family who are publicly degrading her, insulting her, is worse than death. 

Yes Ayan told right. I will give you punishment worse than death. Yes he is giving and Arjun is responsible for it 
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, "what will I do when I have problems with Maya?"
What, what? You will kill Maya!
Well, the truth is why it was impossible to give this unfortunate one time to die? Is this so much?
Aneri needs to be muffled, it's too much, even more than too much
Again Arjun's brainlessness, full on Maya's head bricks. "Sorry". Well, burn in hell, Duffer, and you and yours sorry
Everything that Maya says and shows will be broken. Everything will be destroyed by white-holy fairy tale (the court is funny, honest)
Then what can be this jacket?
Prem and Samay. It seems that I understand that I misunderstand everything😆
They will not enter now, right?
Samay can't. He will lose, but he must do something or he will also lose
And now I have a question, and what can he do?
He can't let Maya lose, he can't let Maya win. There are no other witnesses
What could it be? Can Samay play a double game?

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska Samay has to be called. Question is who will call him. Samay told Saanjh he wont come to court today. That meant on his own. Question is different when the call comes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
That's the beauty of Krishna's dialogues. In Starplus MB there is a scene where Arjun tells Krishna " Madhav you wont do cheating to protect me" on the day of decisive war between Arjuna and Karna. Krishna agrees telling I wont do cheating to protect you. But he does cheating to kill Karna😆😆
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Samay can deceive, ok, then the picture becomes clearer
But who will cause it? Does Maya's lawyer know anything at all? He is more like a manichen, who sits there solely because there needs a body😆
So we need to wait for the word of the prosecution, with which should have been started at all😆
CVs could at least slightly learn the procedure😆
Then Samay can play a double game? Can he also use half-truths?
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New entry from EHT..Already beyhadh confusion,now another one. Who is she??Samay ka mom,killer,lawyer.Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska Samay will answer to the question😆😆. It depends on the question. So answer to question is mostly half truth. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Who from EHT is joining. EHT had a stellar cast. ðŸ˜ƒ
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@shruthiravi- Yes, it's his dialogues that put me off the most and that's why I'm not giving him the benefit of doubt. What he did was wrong and he deserves punishment. Let's see how this courtroom drama plays out.
One thing I noticed is that Saanjh has no evidence to prove her point. All she has is Maya's past and that too it's her word against Maya's. Even Arjun is not a proper character witness. The person who can really be a character witness is Jhanvi and unfortunately she's not in a condition to save her daughter. Neither did she save Maya from Ashwin nor she could save her from Ayaan and now she cannot save her daughter from Saanjh even if she wants to do so. She's really a failure as a mother.
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi while watching promo I got a doubt whether it is real or symbolic to show that all her previous manipulations will come out and her character will be disrobed in such a manner...