CCC - 3 March 2017

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone,
What a happy day.

So proud of our Tessie Pooh for winning the contest.  Talent well rewarded
Love you sooo muchπŸ€—  Like Nix said it feels like a victory even for me.⭐️

Sadly I won't be able to join today as i am going out for supper with friends so you ladies must enjoyπŸ€—
Will see if anyone is stull awake when I get back.

Happy chattingπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love you too Honey-Bee! thaaankuuu πŸ€— I'll probably still be here as I am an hour behind you now! πŸ€” 

Have a fun outing! πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail
I know Sassie Sauce won't come today but I guess Alien ji is also busy now too...
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Sorry girls for coming late. I'm still not feeling well  so I went to sleep πŸ˜•

Went to doctor on Saturday. It's some viral infection which will take time to get out of my body. 
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Sorry girls for coming late. I'm still not feeling well  so I went to sleep πŸ˜•

Went to doctor on Saturday. It's some viral infection which will take time to get out of my body. 

Oh no, sorry to hear you're not well Didu... I thought you weren't coming so I also left...

I hope you're feeling a little better now...
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Yes I'm feeling better then yesterday πŸ˜ƒ but still little weak. I didn't tell anyone last week as I didn't want to worry you all

Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Yes I'm feeling better then yesterday πŸ˜ƒ but still little weak. I didn't tell anyone last week as I didn't want to worry you all

I would have scolded you but I'm just glad you're better. I have a slight headache but otherwise alright... 

Which story you working on now?
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Right now I'm not working on anything because of my health. 

Last night I wanted to comment on your Color OS, Bee's PE and Busi's OS but then I saw you won and got busy making the thread for you πŸ˜ƒ

It took me more than an hour to steal those banners and all from other forums and make a thread for you πŸ˜†
Tessaloni thumbnail
I just noticed that Honey-Bee's brain is still in March, look at the title for today's CCC 🀣
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I just noticed that Honey-Bee's brain is still in March, look at the title for today's CCC 🀣

I think I, worse then her cause I didn't even noticed . Nor would I have noticed had you not pointed it out πŸ˜³

Tomorrow is torture Bee day. Cause she didn't even praise the thread that I made for you πŸ˜‘

Actually no one did, except for Sharlene