Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Res πŸ˜³ / Unres
I'm touching heights of procastination with every passing day I swear. πŸ€”
You haven't updated in two months, so I didn't unres. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now, finally I'm here. 

The start was lovely. Sayali's hesitation on being on a date with Alan and her being involved with Jack than the man she's on date with was damn relatable.

Alan is the perfect gentleman, there's no doubt to that and I guess, Sayali even admired that about him. *Duh? We all do!*
He even tried his level best to make her comfortable but still, her being intimadated by his lavish lifestyle was both expected and justified.

I love how Sayali is strong and opinionated woman. Her thoughts on being able to support her family and be independent for herself is everyone of us. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like how Alan proposed Sayali without gol mol baatein but still, I feel he could've waited a little, like a couple of dates more. I mean, the girl just came out with you for the first time and you straight away proposed her.
Aisa nahi hota Senator Baba! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I guess he too is an adorable buddhuram when it comes to women like you know who. (No, it's not Voldemort) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Again, the sensibility with which Sayali handled the situation was applaudable. 

Miss Ruby trying to seduce Ayedin with her OTT seduction. πŸ€£

And Ayedin-Steven's reaction to it. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

It was hilarious.

Serwat seems like an interesting character. Though, she love both her sons dearly, she appears to be a class conscious woman. The troublemaker in Ayedin and Sayali's story along with Sr. Chatterjee. πŸ€”

Loved the update.

Update soon.
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww Shanocim, this was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ  
So Sayali was frank with Alan and he graciously accepted it...Great, now line clear for Ayedin   Not that would have  stopped him from pursuing her πŸ˜‰  Curious to see Sayali's reaction when she comes to know of Ayedin's feelings πŸ€”
But Mummyji ko ladki prestigious family se chahiye...kya karega beta...loved how Steven was pulling bade bhaiya's leg πŸ˜†  

Loved this chapter Shano...waiting eagerly for the next   and thanks dear for the PM πŸ€—
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear 
Awesome update love you lots πŸ€— 
I liked Siyali upfront view for Alien 
Jack was really sweet with her too 
Alen proposed Siyali and I loved how he put his point of view for this alliance 
Even what he said was exactly correct ... A normal man would obvious think this way 
Aby was irritated with his mother 
Her mother seems to be class conscious 
Let's see how this goes forward 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
*Unreserved*

Finally!! 

Okay first of all a happy dance  

We've waited so long for this update πŸ˜ƒ

Here goes my review of it (I'm kinda turning into that Rajeev Masand person πŸ˜† ):

I love how Sayali is so normal, any girl can relate to her emotions and her gestures. Her hesitance of being on a date with Alan and interacting more with Jack was so natural. Same way her views on being independent and earning to support herself and the family, it shows that she's a traditional girl with a modern outlook towards things. And I absolutely love this about her. 

The date venue beneath the twinkling stars sounds so romantic 

Alan sounds like a thorough gentleman, the old world types; who have chivalry and manners in their blood. I like such men πŸ˜³ . He obviously sounded a little heartbroken when he talked of his divorce and the toll it took on Jack  . 

Though he did take it a little too far 🀣 . Ever heard of the 3-date rule Mr Alan?   I understand his desperation but dropping a nuclear missile on Sayali's head was too much too soon  

Sayali handled the entire situation so brilliantly πŸ‘ . A standing ovation for the girl for all she said. She didn't mince words and conveyed everything amazingly well πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Alan took her response really well. I too hope he finds someone as nice as him πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile in another land,

A seductress trying to get her hands on Ayedin . His reaction to her gestures was so funny πŸ˜†, he was so un-interested in Ms Ruby πŸ€£

Steven's reaction was so us LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£

The boys having a loving family moment with their Mum was adorable. They seem like a cheerful bunch πŸ˜ƒ. And that unified "Yup" to the Spaghetti question πŸ˜†. Save some for me too Ms Servat but without the meatballs πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The dinner and the marriage convo,such a relate-able topic of discussion πŸ€£. Servat and her high society jargon. So she'll be the Kebab Mein Haddi in our Ayedin/Sayali story. Ooh Can't wait for the real life Spaghetti and Meatball aka Sayali and Ayedin 

The end of the date was so fitting to the entire evening, sweet and subtle πŸ˜³

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the update πŸ˜ƒ
Sayali's sensibility is really praise-worthy at times. 😳 Lmao I cracked up at Ayedin & even Steven making faces on Ruby's OTT flirty actions. 🀣
Lo ji Ayedin's mother is so gonna be an interesting character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wanna read more of her. πŸ˜›

Thanks for the PM. πŸ€— Update soon. :D
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
2 months since the last updt πŸ˜­
Shanocim Where art thou??
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Sorry Sweetheart, have been busy with some stuff. <3
Will update soonest. 
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Sorry sweetie, have been busy with some other stuff. <3
Will update soonest. 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Its okay hun...take your time πŸ€—
I just couldn't believe its been 2 months πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Wowww Shanocim, this was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ  

So Sayali was frank with Alan and he graciously accepted it...Great, now line clear for Ayedin   Not that would have  stopped him from pursuing her πŸ˜‰  Curious to see Sayali's reaction when she comes to know of Ayedin's feelings πŸ€”
But Mummyji ko ladki prestigious family se chahiye...kya karega beta...loved how Steven was pulling bade bhaiya's leg πŸ˜†  

Loved this chapter Shano...waiting eagerly for the next   and thanks dear for the PM πŸ€—

Glad you loved it so much PinkyVids. πŸ€—
Sayali, I guess has always been very frank about her feelings with Alan and avoided any kind of outing with him. If he hadn't mentioned to bring Jack along, she would've declined this date too. 

Alan being a gentleman accepted it graciously. <3
Well for Ayedin, let's just say it won't be easy for him at all considering Sayali is a very strong woman both in her values and character. πŸ˜†

Servat definitely has more flavors to her, and Steven is the typical little brother. 

Stay Tuned.